Become a Patron!

Anyone ordered from Element Vape lately?

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone here have any experience with the shipping service that Element Vape is using? I ordered a Pulse AIO Christmas night and it shipped the 27. For the last 4 days the tracking number had said that my package is at a processing center in my town, which I highly doubt. There are approximately 100 people and only a gas station here, not even a post office.

For the last 4 days the estimated delivery date has been today the 14, about an hour ago it updated to January 18! I expected slow shipping but this is crazy. I feel like I’m dealing with Fasttech, my Direct Vapor order took a week, and Central Vapors still ships USPS because they apparently don’t care.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I liked them a lot in the past (also VaporDNA and Drect Vapor and others) but haven't ordered from them since the vape mail thing. I know just how you feel... my order from Direct Vapor hasn't arrived (sent out on Dec 23) My last order took long (over 2 weeks) and they were using "X" but now they use "5 strings" (something like that) and it sucks! Tracking shows it hasn't even reached the "hub". I seem to remember the last time tracking sucked and wasn't updated even the day I finally got my order. Try to be patient (I am) but I was told I can't get a refund until 21 business days (still a week away) I wish I had just ordered from China.
Talked to a guy on the phone and besides the holiday he said it was mostly because of COVID.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I liked them a lot in the past (also VaporDNA and Drect Vapor and others) but haven't ordered from them since the vape mail thing. I know just how you feel... my order from Direct Vapor hasn't arrived (sent out on Dec 23) My last order took long (over 2 weeks) and they were using "X" but now they use "5 strings" (something like that) and it sucks! Tracking shows it hasn't even reached the "hub". I seem to remember the last time tracking sucked and wasn't updated even the day I finally got my order. Try to be patient (I am) but I was told I can't get a refund until 21 business days (still a week away) I wish I had just ordered from China.
Talked to a guy on the phone and besides the holiday he said it was mostly because of COVID.
Thanks for the response, I can't recall how my Direct Vapor order came but Element is still using "X" not really sure who they are or how it works but tracking only seems to update every 4 or 5 days. I'm certainly not looking to get a refund, so I'll just have to wait it out. It sounds like this is unfortunately the norm. I'm sure they're using COVID as a scapegoat everyone is, but even during the worst part of late 2020 my USPS packages were never more than a day late.

I mainly vape because I can't smoke cigars in the house and in the winter it's too cold to go outside. It's funny how I can order cigars and have them shipped any way I want, but my vapor products which are at the very least harm reduction have to be shipped via a private courier. I still can't believe FedEx, UPS, and DHL also banned shipments when they could have picked up all that shipping money.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the response, I can't recall how my Direct Vapor order came but Element is still using "X" not really sure who they are or how it works but tracking only seems to update every 4 or 5 days. I'm certainly not looking to get a refund, so I'll just have to wait it out. It sounds like this is unfortunately the norm. I'm sure they're using COVID as a scapegoat everyone is, but even during the worst part of late 2020 my USPS packages were never more than a day late.

I mainly vape because I can't smoke cigars in the house and in the winter it's too cold to go outside. It's funny how I can order cigars and have them shipped any way I want, but my vapor products which are at the very least harm reduction have to be shipped via a private courier. I still can't believe FedEx, UPS, and DHL also banned shipments when they could have picked up all that shipping money.

Cigars are of course exempted from the tobacco-mail ban, because men with money like their cigars, and we wouldn't want to inconvenience them, now, would we?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the last order from Element took 3 plus weeks, but it got here. Pony express is doing the best it can.

Wyckmix

Member For 5 Years
Got a package shipped yesterday from Element. First time I've ordered any vape gear since the mail ban. We'll see how it goes, I'm already expecting the worst....lol

Funny that it shipped via USPS though...

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
"The worst" would be ATF agents knocking on your door. But, hey, vape gear!

Highly unlikely, if anything they’d be knocking on the shippers door. Complying with shipping regulations is entirely the responsibility of the party doing the shipping.

Central Vapors is also still shipping via USPS. I wish Element Vape had sent my order USPS.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my xmas gifts was from element, I think it took 2 weeks or just under and pretty sure usps delivered it. California to the midwest during holiday mail rush.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
One of my xmas gifts was from element, I think it took 2 weeks or just under and pretty sure usps delivered it. California to the midwest during holiday mail rush.
If USPS is doing final delivery that may explain it. We don’t have the option of mail delivery, everything has to be picked up at the post office. Even though it’s a small village of barely 100 people packages often sit at the post office for a several days before they get scanned.

It’s very annoying I’ll have a tracking number that says my package is ready for pick up and the post master will make me wait a day or two to get it because he refuses to scan packages daily due to the small amount.

No amount of complaints to the postal service will speed him up either.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If USPS is doing final delivery that may explain it. We don’t have the option of mail delivery, everything has to be picked up at the post office. Even though it’s a small village of barely 100 people packages often sit at the post office for a several days before they get scanned.

It’s very annoying I’ll have a tracking number that says my package is ready for pick up and the post master will make me wait a day or two to get it because he refuses to scan packages daily due to the small amount.

No amount of complaints to the postal service will speed him up either.
Be sure to tell the postmaster the contents of the package :cool:

Wyckmix

Member For 5 Years
Well, i have no complaints. Ordered Wed night, in my mailbox today. CA to SC in 3 days, not too shabby

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Be sure to tell the postmaster the contents of the package :cool:
As a C&R license holder I mail and receive firearms on a regular basis. They no longer ask what’s in packages I ship or receive they don’t want to know. Besides I doubt my small town post office knows about the vape mail ban, and even if they do it’s the shipper that’s legally in the wrong not the recipient.
Not to mention that by law they cannot ask what you are shipping. They can ask if it’s an item that’s forbidden to ship but that’s all.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Well, i have no complaints. Ordered Wed night, in my mailbox today. CA to SC in 3 days, not too shabby
That’s not bad. Usually I can order from anywhere in the country priority mail and have the package within two days. I just wish they had sent mine USPS as well.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So if I had remembered Element is right here in CA, I would have ordered from them (have before so I'm all set up for that) They even have some coils that are hard to find ($15 but the only other vendor wanted $20... they are hard to find) Looking back (hindsight is 20/20) wish I had went with them (have always liked element) I'm right here in CA... didn't consider that (never had to before) Still the same shipping issues but might actually be here by now.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As a C&R license holder I mail and receive firearms on a regular basis. They no longer ask what’s in packages I ship or receive they don’t want to know. Besides I doubt my small town post office knows about the vape mail ban, and even if they do it’s the shipper that’s legally in the wrong not the recipient.
Not to mention that by law they cannot ask what you are shipping. They can ask if it’s an item that’s forbidden to ship but that’s all.
:sarcasm:

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
You really have no idea how the law works? Take five minutes out of your day to talk to a postmaster. There is a sign in all USPS locations that explains what items can and cannot be shipped it also explains that you do not have to disclose what is in the package.

There are federal laws that state that the shipping party and only the shipping party is at fault for breaking laws regarding the shipment of restricted products.

As for the C&R license there are probably half a million Americans with such license and even an unlicensed individual may ship firearms for certain purposes.

I’ve been in the shipping business for going on 15 years I’ve got this covered.

Last edited:

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
It's been six days since the tracking number has updated, it's still saying the package is at a nonexistent sort center in my zipcode. It's also still showing expected delivery as tomorrow the 18th, fingers crossed. I'm guessing at midnight tonight it will change to something ridiculous like a date next month.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Kyle M. I'm still waiting too. I can't get a refund until Friday... this sucks.
Crazy thing is I forgot Element is in CA (so am I) Hang in there.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Did you use 1-4 day shipping?
1642463140400.png

@Kyle M. & @VapeOn1960
- Which one did you use?

Wondering because Element has something I want,,,but not if it comes with grief.

Last edited:

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
@Kyle M. I'm still waiting too. I can't get a refund until Friday... this sucks.
Crazy thing is I forgot Element is in CA (so am I) Hang in there.
I’m just hoping it finally shows up tomorrow. The only shipping options I had were free 13-20 business days, or $8 for 10-17 business days. I paid the $8 hoping for something closer to 10 business days, silly me.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
And they just pushed it back to the 19th….. This is the 7th day in a row that the tracking number has shown the package is at a nonexistent “processing facility” in my town and between midnight and 1:00 A.M. it always gets pushed back another day. It was supposed to be delivered the 9th, then the 10th, then the 11th, etc.

I have contacted both Element Vape and this mysterious “X” delivery service. Not that it will do any good.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Been 14 business days since 12/27. So depending on where you are...could be upwards of 20 bus days. But being repeatedly pushed back a day at a time is troubling. Sounds lost or stolen. Any bad weather around?
1642490603361.png

Future reference for anyone looking. I thought local p/u option was for local Calif, but its this:

Today I chose the free ship 3-7 bus days. Since I ordered today and I'm next state over [6 hrs from LA area] I'm hoping for Tues next week, when USPS is 2 days once shipped - even reg ground shipping.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Been 14 business days since 12/27. So depending on where you are...could be upwards of 20 bus days. But being repeatedly pushed back a day at a time is troubling. Sounds lost or stolen. Any bad weather around?
View attachment 189822

Future reference for anyone looking. I thought local p/u option was for local Calif, but its this:

Today I chose the free ship 3-7 bus days. Since I ordered today and I'm next state over [6 hrs from LA area] I'm hoping for Tues next week, when USPS is 2 days once shipped - even reg ground shipping.
No bad weather here, Sunday night was the first snow in over a month and it was only a light snow. The extra $8 I paid was supposed to get the shipping time down to under 17 days. If the service element vape uses is like direct vapors they run 7 days a week, my last order from them came on a Sunday afternoon.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Update. Pushed back yet another day, still says it’s at a processing center in my zip code. Neither Element nor X have replied to my emails.

Guess I should’ve ordered from FastTech ha ha.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There are federal laws that state that the shipping party and only the shipping party is at fault for breaking laws regarding the shipment of restricted products.

There are also now Federal laws that are used for terrorism. Consider some mods with or without batteries might appear to be pipe bombs.

Anyone in connection with a possible terror threat investigation is responsible. That means you could wind up vanished off to a black sight to face a star trial.

You could be charged with aiding and abetting the shipper with a possible terror threat. Do you think "grunts" will take a second to care about federal law you allege only covers a shipper?

"Suspect is possible terrorist dealing with possible explosives," hits the radio and watch how slow they move. And in the way our world is going, wouldn't take but one smart ass prankster two seconds to report it and get you S.W.A.T. ed.

I agree though with your general view. Still you have to see the loverly possibilities left open. Know what else is infinite like possibility? Yep, stupidity.

And well stupidity of LEOs, bureaucrats, an asshole pranking you could make getting black bagged a possibility. That aside I'm still getting vaping stuff shipped via USPS. Not stupid here, not arrogant either. I grew up in VA. "Sic semper tyrannis!"

8d46cb3d8c1d0572b21f8719f261eaf5.gif

In older version of our state logo, the king is beheaded at the victor's feet. The victor in this case is Columbia, goddess of Liberty & Freedom.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
There are also now Federal laws that are used for terrorism. Consider some mods with or without batteries might appear to be pipe bombs.

Anyone in connection with a possible terror threat investigation is responsible. That means you could wind up vanished off to a black sight to face a star trial.

You could be charged with aiding and abetting the shipper with a possible terror threat. Do you think "grunts" will take a second to care about federal law you allege only covers a shipper?

"Suspect is possible terrorist dealing with possible explosives," hits the radio and watch how slow they move. And in the way our world is going, wouldn't take but one smart ass prankster two seconds to report it and get you S.W.A.T. ed.

I agree though with your general view. Still you have to see the loverly possibilities left open. Know what else is infinite like possibility? Yep, stupidity.

And well stupidity of LEOs, bureaucrats, an asshole pranking you could make getting black bagged a possibility. That aside I'm still getting vaping stuff shipped via USPS. Not stupid here, not arrogant either. I grew up in VA. "Sic semper tyrannis!"

8d46cb3d8c1d0572b21f8719f261eaf5.gif

In older version of our state logo, the king is beheaded at the victor's feet. The victor in this case is Columbia, goddess of Liberty & Freedom.
Considering that kind of thing only happens in movies and the minds of conspiracy theorists I’m not concerned. If by some slim chance the USPS X-Rays one of these packages because it’s for some reason suspicious they’ll see it has nothing to do with bombs upon opening it.

We actually had a guy in my hometown in 2019 that they tried to patriot act for having bomb making materials. His neighbor called the FBI and ATF, local LE refused to cooperate and ran the feds out of town on a rail. Turns out he was simply loading his own ammunition, nothing the least bit illegal.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I ordered from Element on Monday the 17th, don't know if they were open. I had and chose free shipping. Element's fulfilments center is in El Monte, Cali, just west of LA. I'm in Mesa/Phx area in Az.
Package arrived today, Wednesday 19th.
Once shipped, it got here overnight.
:bliss: :vapemail::stars2:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dang it... I'm right here in central CA. Still waiting for my Direct Vapor order... tomorrow will be 21 business days. Friday morning I'm asking for a refund. My order is just drop-in coils so not worried about them being mistaken for pipe bombs LOL

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I ordered from Element on Monday the 17th, don't know if they were open. I had and chose free shipping. Element's fulfilments center is in El Monte, Cali, just west of LA. I'm in Mesa/Phx area in Az.
Package arrived today, Wednesday 19th.
Once shipped, it got here overnight.
:bliss: :vapemail::stars2:
And it’s been pushed back yet another day! I guess at this point all I can do is wait. Element Vape has yet to respond to an email I sent three days ago but it’s really out of their hands at this point.

“X” has just given me the auto generated “you’ll have it in a couple days” answer that they also gave me on the 11th.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Dang it... I'm right here in central CA. Still waiting for my Direct Vapor order... tomorrow will be 21 business days. Friday morning I'm asking for a refund. My order is just drop-in coils so not worried about them being mistaken for pipe bombs LOL
Did your order ship through the mysteries “X” shipping service as well?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
1642656922067.png

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
View attachment 189884
Yeah that’s totally different than what I’m dealing with. The estimated delivery was originally the 12th, it moves up a day every night between midnight and 1:00 A.M.

Attachments

• C8E29C57-7190-4394-958D-21BA59DC7369.png
    C8E29C57-7190-4394-958D-21BA59DC7369.png
    483.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 7C9FC6CE-A352-45A8-9EB9-EA86F40DB576.png
    7C9FC6CE-A352-45A8-9EB9-EA86F40DB576.png
    740 KB · Views: 3

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that’s totally different than what I’m dealing with. The estimated delivery was originally the 12th, it moves up a day every night between midnight and 1:00 A.M.
:mad::facepalm:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wouldn't a flashlight also look similar?
Anything is possible, been my whole point all along. Been seeing where SWATing pranks do happen in the news, recently. It happens. Not wearing the tin foil just seeing reality say "anything is possible".

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did your order ship through the mysteries “X” shipping service as well?
My last order from DV was using "X" and took about 2 weeks. This time is something called "5 Strings".
Tracking hasn't showed any progress since Dec 23 (when it shipped out from Kentucky)

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Last night it was pushed back until the 24th. Who knows what's going on, can't ask for a refund when Element Won't get back to me. It's been almost a week since I contacted them. I'm just hoping it shows up eventually. My last Direct Vapor order took a week to ship but was only in transit for 3 days, that was through "WeShip."

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
At this point I would check with my credit card company and find out when I could dispute the charge. Start saving the screens where the delivery date keeps changing. That's bullshit, the way they are stringing you along.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It seems, just like Direct Vapor, that Element Vape doesn't show a phone number on the website... I did a search and found this (had to do the same for DV):
(213) 316-8571 Hope this helps.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
No change since the other night. It still says it will be here tomorrow. My bank won’t allow me to dispute the charge because it was I who made the purchase and therefore not fraud according to them.

Tuesday will have been one month since I ordered. If I don’t have it then I’ll try calling, Element Vape still hasn’t responded to my email.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just curious... what did you order? If you end up getting a refund (like I did), you might try posting here to see if anyone has what you want.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Just curious... what did you order? If you end up getting a refund (like I did), you might try posting here to see if anyone has what you want.
I ordered a pulse AIO. Even if I get swindled out of a refund which I hope I don’t I’m going to re order from somewhere else.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
At midnight last night it got pushed back another day. I'm going to attempt to contact Element Vape today, as they still haven't responded to me. X delivery keeps giving me the same auto generated response.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I just received the same auto generated response from X delivery that I received the last two times I attempted to contact them. I found a thread on Reddit about X and from what I’ve read there my package is most likely lost or stolen. This seem to be common with them unfortunately. I’ve attempted to contact Element Vape for the third time.

I also contacted the BBB. Some may think that’s too harsh but considering nobody will respond from Element or X and my bank won’t help me it seemed the only logical thing left.

I’ve had them get things sorted out for me once before on a car warranty claim.

VU Sponsors