Become a Patron!

APIWATW Challenge- Closes 01/31/2019 (15 Prizes Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
APIWATW Challenge

This month we are going to have a round of “tag”...the challenge is this....We will kick off with a picture (a picture is worth a thousand words). It will contain what we would describe as containing questionable safety aspects. In our opening pic there will be 7 hazards to identify ....it’s up to the community to tell the challenge team what all of the hazards we identified are.

If you spot more, great but we are only looking for the ones which are featured on our list....

The person that gets everything in the list right gets to go next ...they then submit a "set-up" picture in a similar format as the preceding pics, with thier own hidden list of problems for people to guess correctly. The cycle will continue while the challenge is open ....

For example...

APIWATW-00-Check.jpg

APIWATW-00-Atty-02.jpg

Build Info:
Wismec Noisy Cricket (Parallel Mode)
Smok X Pure RDA
Sony VTC5a Batteries
10 wrap 4mm ID NI 80 Coils at .15 ohm
UD Cotton
Volcano Menthol Burst 16mg

Issues

There are also a couple of subjective issues:

Rules and Restrictions

1. We encourage collaboration...bounce Ideas and discuss the hazard aspects between you all, even if that means using pics to help describe what you mean for others.
  2. Guesses are limited to 1 a day per person, assisting points will be given as the challenge teams discretion. When submitting a guess state #APIWATW then list out your hazards.
  3. If its your turn to go; you cannot have just a single issue with a set-up to skip through your turn quickly (make it tricky for your fellow members).
  4. If you believe you got all of the issues on the list and are stuck for ideas, tag the VU Challenge Team for help.
  5. Subjectivity as to what constitutes an “issue” or “questionable aspect with a "set-up” is drawn from the commonly accepted safety aspects of vaping and the laws of common sense.
  6. Entrants who correctly guess all of the issues correctly in the “set-up” must be willing to provide a submission for the next round. If you are not willing to provide a submission, you should not conclude the round.
  7. Members who guess the whole list correctly automatically qualify as entrants for the prize drawings at the close of the challenge. The Challenge team will discuss others to add as it goes depending on numbers.
  8. Set-Ups from all forms of vaping (subject to rule 9) are acceptable in this challenge. Mechanical, regulated, RDA/RTA’s, RDTA’s cartridge atomizers, etc….. The purpose of this challenge is to learn to identify potential hazards. This is important to be able to do regardless of your vaping style.
  9. We are not using, nor will will accept any products that would breach forum rules (herb, wax etc) these products are cause for disqualification and will be removed from posts.
  10. VU Challenge Team members have chosen to excuse themselves from all prizes, however are free to give hints and tips if the community gets stuck.
  11. Global Forum rules apply at all times (http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rules-of-the-forum.255/).
  12. Challenge Global Rules apply at all times (http://vapingunderground.com/threads/global-challenge-rules.433025/)
For more info on how the VU Challenges work please see http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how’s-it-all-work-see-here.433027/

How the prize is selected for this Challenge

The VU challenges aren’t about who is best or winning. We want to award our amazing community for their input and insights; as such we have engaged sponsors who share our vision of community work as a token of our appreciation.

We are looking for notable contributors this month, those who dig in to help lead others to the full list, and those who guessed the list correctly. The Challenge Team will discuss and vote at the end of the challenge.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Sponsors and Prize information

——————————-

Community Sponsor: Wotofo

Wotofo are kindly offering 3 individual prize packs for our community. Each pack includes the following products

1x Serpent Elevate RTA
https://www.wotofo.com/collections/rta/products/wotofo-serpent-elevate-rta#

9559456A-2050-40A9-A279-B83E1611CEC2.jpeg

1x Pack framed staple coils
https://www.wotofo.com/collections/wires/products/wotofo-framed-staple-clapton-prebuilt-coils-10pcs

1 x Agleted Organic Cotton
https://www.wotofo.com/wotofo-agleted-organic-cotton.html
Wotofo Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please PM WotofoOfficial to arrange free shipping “quote picture challenge” we will let them know In advance the member names

You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

——————————

Community Sponsor: Vapefly

Vapefly are kindly offering 3 individual prizes for our community. Each prize consists of;

1 x Core RTA
http://www.vapefly.net/core-rta/

8F5AF0F3-26AC-4E99-AF59-1ADC48BAC8D6.jpeg

Vapefly Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please PM Vapefly Official to arrange free shipping quote “picture challenge”.... we will let them know In advance the member names

You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

——————————

Community Sponsor: 3CVAPE

3CVAPE are kindly offering 2 individual prizes for our community. Each prize consists of;

1 x Sahara RDA
https://www.instagram.com/3cvape/?hl=en

3CVape Sahara RDA.jpg

3CVAPE Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please PM 3CVAPE Official to arrange free shipping quote “picture challenge”.... we will let them know In advance the member names

——————————

Community Sponsor: CoilArt

CoilART are kindly offering the following prize for our community;

1 x Mage Mech mod V2
http://www.coilart.net/mage-mech-v20

0001680_coilart-mage-mech-v20-stacked-edition_550.jpeg

CoilART Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please PM CoilART Vapor to arrange free shipping quote “picture challenge”.... we will let them know In advance the member names

——————————

Community Sponsor: Heaven Gifts

Heaven Gifts are kindly offering 3 individual prizes for our community. Each Prize consists of;

1 x Freemax Mesh Pro Tank
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Freemax-Mesh-Pro-Tank.html

C6A3183B-81A8-40E1-9B3D-1D225AB86887.jpeg

Heaven Gifts Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please first PM heavensgifts then contact [email protected] to arrange free shipping quote “picture challenge”.... we will let them know In advance the member names

——————————

Community Sponsor: Aspire

Aspire are kindly offering 3 individual prizes for our community. Each Prize consists of;

1 x Tigon kit
https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits551.html

49D13FA8-254D-457B-9B1A-6A7EB1A43D7C.jpeg

Aspire Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please first PM aspiretina to confirm your identity on email, then email [email protected] to arrange free shipping ...quote “picture” challenge... we will let them know In advance the member names

Last edited by a moderator:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Batteries are not the same (Crimps, although there was a change to 5As regarding the crimp)
2. Wire gauge to thin by itself for .15 series
3. In 2nd pic the coils are touching the chimney and will short
4. pin way to short
5. Juice choice for 470w is death ( at the false .15Ω)
6. cotton? (Pretty sure that RDA was rope)
7. not parallel
8. Coil terminals
9. 4mm dual coil 28g n80 would be 1.016Ω
I'll look at it more after I sip more coffee ;)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
@masrock this one ain’t about seeing how many posts you can get up to increase you’re chances

you get 1 guess a day to guess the “whole list” correctly so use it wisely :)

There are 7 issues and 2 subjective ones with this first pic, get all the list right and you’ll get entered in the draw and get to go next to set the community your own pic

It’s worth discussing between yourselves first and helping each other out as that also earns you a spot, where we see genuine teamwork

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Going to update the list a bit and be a picky bitch. Since the object is to identify what the issue is specifically, we should be using proper terminology. This will help the newbs and ensure we are all on the same page. Now, to be clear something may have been mentioned that are technically correct but not put out correctly. Someone has the opportunity to jump in and polish that up a bit.

Issues

1. Shorts everywhere. There is one on the posts and the diameters of the coils will short on the chimney. (So619Cal)
2. OG NC is series only (So619Cal) mech

1. Nic Sick like a mofo (Masrock)
2. Coil Diameter too small for Series (So619Cal)

Since you only get one guess a day you can help others and if unsolved clean up and update your list tomorrow.

Here is another clue.

APIWATW-00-Batteries.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Going to update the list a bit and be a picky bitch. Since the object is to identify what the issue is specifically, we should be using proper terminology. This will help the newbs and ensure we are all on the same page. Now, to be clear something may have been mentioned that are technically correct but not put out correctly. Someone has the opportunity to jump in and polish that up a bit.

Issues

1. Shorts everywhere. There is one on the posts and the diameters of the coils will short on the chimney. (So619Cal)

Since you only get one guess a day you can help others and if unsolved clean up and update your list tomorrow.

Here is another clue.

View attachment 128142

I couldn’t make out the serials in the original photo...although I did notice the crimp differences of the batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I couldn’t make out the serials in the original photo...although I did notice the crimp differences of the batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very impressive (seriously). We will be posting additional information for those who may be stumped as the day goes on. As far as formatting those submitting can use the same style as my last post and fill in as many as you think you have, the items documented that we have are very specific.

We will award points for assisting and for guessing the puzzle, first to get all of them correct has to submit the next challenge. I am actually pretty excited to see what kind of terrible stuff you guys/gals come up with for this challenge.

Once everyone finds their feet, this is going to be a lot of fun.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So how would we go about actually helping others notice the things we missed the first go at it?

Do I answer in specific since you're looking for specificity?

Example: Only a retard would put the left coils upper leg to the inside-side of the positive rather than the outside and clamp? Or would I just mention the legs never were trimmed and is a danger? Or Positive to Positive, or all 3? Cause that is more than just 7 issues, heck there is 4 glaring ones just with how the deck was coiled.

;)

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So how would we go about actually helping others notice the things we missed the first go at it?

Do I answer in specific since you're looking for specificity?

Example: Only a retard would put the left coils upper leg to the inside-side of the positive rather than the outside and clamp? Or would I just mention the legs never were trimmed and is a danger? Or Positive to Positive, or all 3? Cause that is more than just 7 issues, heck there is 4 glaring ones just with how the deck was coiled.

;)

We had a lot of fun coming up with the ones we have created. I huffed paint for four days when I came up with this one. There are some very obvious and some extremely obvious things with this one.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, fair enough I can get on board with that.

To those following...

There are 7 items placed, there is a specific they are looking that would make you go, "WTF" and its guessing that specific...

Getting items right beyond the, "WTF" "Specific" items are what they said would be classified as "Others"

Ok I feel good now, and wont mention that one coil is 11 wraps and the other 9 ;)

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

To those following...

There are 7 items placed, there is a specific they are looking that would make you go, "WTF" and its guessing that specific...

Getting items right beyond the, "WTF" "Specific" items are what they said would be classified as "Others"

Ok I feel good now, and wont mention that one coil is 11 wraps and the other 9 ;)

We appreciate your subtlety. :hamster::penguin::ejuice::cloud:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

To those following...

LoL you have a keen eye mate!

Jwill first posted the original picture to us back end and let us all have a go, it took the team a little while to figure it out together ...I’m sure with your help and others out there who we know also have a keen eye you’ll be smashing through these safety issues this month

One of the prizes is a mech mod so we really felt this was a good thing to help some members with what to look out for using gear, and to come in and ask questions, learn and get involved together

Last edited:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Here is another thing we might call a clue.

APIWATW-00-Atty-01.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think people may be shy or don't know that their participation also counts towards the prizes, well outside of the daily "counted" responses.

Is that the 26650 or the 18650 version? looks like the 18650 version.

Also, you posted later a pic of the batteries...although I did say in my submission that they were different...was I supposed to name both? The original picture had glare over the VTC6 part...also subjective part of coils being to small? was referring to the gauge for a series mech...28g is considered melting in the "Fake" .15Ω scenario (although said coils would be 1.016Ω)

Lastly I do know how that was coiled, even laughed about it...just didn't think I had to mention specifically how it was attached and well what it wasn't attached to. for I did mention as #8 coil terminals... thanks for clarification if any ;)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Even if not required maybe mention why something is off so new vapers can learn what to look for. I remember when I didn’t know what normal/safe looked like to begin with.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even if not required maybe mention why something is off so new vapers can learn what to look for. I remember when I didn’t know what normal/safe looked like to begin with.

Ah ok, So rather than numerical 1-7 with what is wrong, give our thoughts...

So for instance I would of said...

1. Batteries are not the same, this is bad juju when running a series mech for the amp ratings are not the same... and give a summation of amp rating differences like the ".15Ω is 56a (Before sag) in series" since we are dealing with 8.4v?

Rather than my initial response...

1. Batteries are not the same (Crimps, although there was a change to 5As regarding the crimp)

Same goes for #8 on saying

8. Coil Terminals

say something like...

8. Coils are only attached to the positive terminals

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m a bit lost on how to chime in..
but those coils looks like it will be touching the barrel and guaranties for a fun filled short experience..

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Batteries are different types as they are a VTC5A and VTC6..

Exactly this sort of stuff mate what happens if batteries are different CDRs with this set up

it’s the teamwork discussion part we were looking for, questions and of course anyone wanting to come in and learn from the collective (that too is also ground for entry)

of course you could have a go and spend your daily guess to list out all the problems but working together to figure it out works best

So for this one the team started with identifying what’s in the picture first then we worked through the problems that this approach would have for a vaper trying to use everything together

it’s fine to use information from others in your guess ...Jwill has confirmed some of the correct issues in this ones list further up ...next is to find the missing gaps until someone post the full list

Then they get to go next :)

Best way to think of this challenge is think back to when your were new to vaping what are things to look out for to keep you from doing something silly

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think this was mentioned yet but the 510 pin on the rda looks way too short for a mech. Also the firing switch looks pretty worn on top. My be a good idea to check and make sure it doesn't stick. Continuous firing of that would be explosive.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So in rereading some of the posts and to clear up confusion some clarity is required it seems.

If something looks like a short it probably is, which has been identified. All of the things left on this one are painfully obvious.

Example. This device was listed as being parallel. OG NC is a series only device. Answer would be, thats a series device or something to clearly state it isnt parallel. Same with the 510 (which will be given to So619Cal and Wtmke1 since I missed it yesterday, sorry So619Cal). Smok Xpure has no protruding 510 pin. Boom stick.

Issues
3. RDA has no protruding 510 pin, not meant for hybrid style device (So619Cal and Wtmke1)

The last four have already been alluded to by a certain someone. All we need is someone to mop up the deck. You can swing for the fences if you fill in the blanks using the format below. Remember, whoever closes the challenge is responsible for the next image set. We have a few on reserve while you get the build photographed and documented.

Issues

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just gonna say I thought this would be easier. Really. I feel like a dunce looking at this pic. I see a few things to discuss but it's probably subjective and angle of the pic. Hmmm

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'm just gonna say I thought this would be easier. Really. I feel like a dunce looking at this pic. I see a few things to discuss but it's probably subjective and angle of the pic. Hmmm

Never underestimate the power of obvious. Look at the pics real hard. You have already guessed for the day but you can help others. These are brutally obvious and most have already been hinted at.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Well, the best advice I can give sounds like something my grandpappy would say:
“If you want to learn how to swim, you have to jump in the water.” (In a deep southern drawl) lol

Just like the Wotsit, it’s best to just say what you see and discuss. You know participation points count and add to the fun. So state what you see and do it together.
Also Keep in mind that exercises like this will also help the new vapor spot some things that in real world applications

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll add to the subjective issues and call it a day as an added submission ;)

The cotton... for all those new to vaping and are not native Chinese, don't use that junk if you can't read what it says ;)

Although it does say from top to bottom left to right...

Youde Technologies >>> Organic Cotton
100% Pure Organic Cotton
"Organic Cotton, a cotton that has not been Chemically treated, bleeched or pigmented."
"Remark: Import from Koh Gen Do, Japan."
"Repack by UD"

And I will say, that cotton tastes like shit ;) (subjective but the truth lol) plus for the $6 it costs you can get some other cotton that will last you a year from Amazon (which I use to clean my dogs ears with, also subjectively tastes like shit lol )

Cotton Bacon!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me I know it's just the angle but the vtc5a looks longer. These are not guess attempts. Just throwing things out there. Not sure bout the cotton bag being punctured. But totally subjective. And socal is right dog earwax does taste like shit.:blech:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly this sort of stuff mate what happens if batteries are different CDRs with this set up
Jan 4 -
•Batteries are different types as they are a VTC5A and VTC6..
Should be using "married" batteries in dual setup to share the same stress together, their entire lifetime. This is to avoid one battery from discharging below the normal 3.2v causing damage, getting the same number of life cycles, saring the same load when you vape and providing safety to the mod and the user. .

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll add to the subjective issues and call it a day as an added submission ;)

The cotton... for all those new to vaping and are not native Chinese, don't use that junk if you can't read what it says ;)

Although it does say from top to bottom left to right...

Youde Technologies >>> Organic Cotton
100% Pure Organic Cotton
"Organic Cotton, a cotton that has not been Chemically treated, bleeched or pigmented."
"Remark: Import from Koh Gen Do, Japan."
"Repack by UD"

And I will say, that cotton tastes like shit ;) (subjective but the truth lol) plus for the $6 it costs you can get some other cotton that will last you a year from Amazon (which I use to clean my dogs ears with, also subjectively tastes like shit lol )

Cotton Bacon!
Plus there's holes punched in the pouch. Who knows if it's soaked up any purfume or bug spray?

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Been busy and havent had time to check in. Looks like a fun challenge.

I dont know much of mech mods, let alone this type of mod, but it appears the terminal that connects the batteries together (to the 510 connector?) is broken and wont work properly. Hard to tell from my phone.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Issues
1. Shorts everywhere. There is one on the posts and (continued in 2) (So619Cal)
2. (cont) diameters of the coils will short on the chimney. (So619Cal)
3. OG NC is series only (So619Cal) mech
4. RDA has no protruding 510 pin, not meant for hybrid style device (So619Cal and Wtmke1)
5. Mismatched Batteries- One is a VTC5a and one is a VTC6 (Choderfett)

Remember guys, you dont have to guess only a single thing. You can guess the whole damn list if you know it. Just fill it out and submit it once. The last two are so obvious and already mentioned.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If someone were to have handed you this setup, they would not be your friend. They would actively be trying to harm you. :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better wrap that gavel up. I'm real Positive that we can get this. I just want to be the Center of attention. LMAO. Hinting much. Ha ha

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Better wrap that gavel up. I'm real Positive that we can get this. I just want to be the Center of attention. LMAO. Hinting much. Ha ha

:popcorn::vino::sadpanda::goat::hamster::anyone:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Here is a hint, Think recommended minimums

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I just blirt out what I have so someone else can piece it since my turn is done for the day

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I made a freaking list. Lol added the last two that I see but my turn is over. Do I just drop it for someone else to grab or wait.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I also want to withdraw from any prize chances I may acure. Someone else can have my rolls if that's how it turns out. I just think this one is going to be fun. And really hard. For some we overlook things when asked to point them out.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Lets see if someone gets hung up. I imagine people are at work and dealing with their terrible children who are all still out of school and those stuck at home with them, are probably 4-5 glasses of wine away from losing their minds.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Plus there's holes punched in the pouch. Who knows if it's soaked up any purfume or bug spray?
Aside from the perforations there's an open tear top left. With wick as cheap as it is it's not worth, as you say, risking using it in case it's contaminated. If it was damaged prior or during shipping, I'd just get it refunded or replaced and not use it, as I would with anything vape related in a similar circumstance.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
So I made a freaking list. Lol added the last two that I see but my turn is over. Do I just drop it for someone else to grab or wait.

Maybe just leave a hint rather than hand them a list. Takes the fun out of it otherwise.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Heres a clue. Look at the coils. Read through the posts. Both have already been hinted at.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Also might try highlighting #39.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok here's my guess today.

1. Attie shorts on posts
2. Coil diameter shorts on chimney
3.og NC is series
4.510 pin too short
5.mismatched batteries
6.tear in vtc5a wrap at top
7.coils mounted on positive posts

Subs
1.18mg nic
2.wire too small for series

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Ok here's my guess today.

1. Attie shorts on posts
2. Coil diameter shorts on chimney
3.og NC is series
4.510 pin too short
5.mismatched batteries
6.tear in vtc5a wrap at top
7.coils mounted on positive posts

Subs
1.18mg nic
2.wire too small for series

:snapoutofit: :no:

Sigh..... Heres another hint. Count the number of coil wraps and think about series build minimums. :love1:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well someone else will have to guess that and reread. My turn is over but again for anyone else joining. A wrap count is mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors