Become a Patron!

APIWATW Challenge- Closes 01/31/2019 (15 Prizes Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Roll 4-6

Vapefly

Vapefly are kindly offering 3 individual prizes for our community. Each prize consists of;

1 x Core RTA
http://www.vapefly.net/core-rta/

8f5af0f3-26ac-4e99-af59-1adc48bac8d6-jpeg.128193

Vapefly Shipping Info

Please PM @Vapefly Official to arrange free shipping quote “picture challenge”. You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

Prize Winners Roll 4-5
4. @Doomsday Vaper
5. @DonBaldy
6. @chrisswearingen4

Congrats Winners and Thank you @Vapefly Official

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Roll 7-8

3CVAPE

3CVAPE are kindly offering 2 individual prizes for our community. Each prize consists of;

1 x Sahara RDA
https://www.instagram.com/3cvape/?hl=en

3cvape-sahara-rda-jpg.128126

3CVAPE Shipping Info

Please PM @3CVAPE Official to arrange free shipping quote “picture challenge”. You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

Roll 7-8
7. @DonBaldy
8. @OmagaWright

Congrats Winners and Thank You @3CVAPE Official for sponsoring.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Roll 10-12
Heaven Gifts

Heaven Gifts are kindly offering 3 individual prizes for our community. Each Prize consists of;

1 x Freemax Mesh Pro Tank
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Freemax-Mesh-Pro-Tank.html

c6a3183b-81a8-40e1-9b3d-1d225ab86887-jpeg.128192

Heaven Gifts Shipping Info

Please first PM @Heaven Gifts then contact [email protected] to arrange free shipping quote “picture challenge”.You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

Roll 10-12
10. @MrMeowgi
11. @Vape Fan
12. @choderfett

Congrats Winners and Thank You @Heaven Gifts for sponsoring.

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-31_21-1-49.png
    upload_2019-1-31_21-1-49.png
    437.7 KB · Views: 11

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Roll 9

CoilArt

CoilART are kindly offering the following prize for our community;

1 x Mage Mech mod V2
http://www.coilart.net/mage-mech-v20

View attachment 130379
CoilART Shipping Info

Please PM @CoilART vapor to arrange free shipping quote “picture challenge”.You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

Roll 9 Winner
9. @Vape Fan

Congrats Winner and Thank You @CoilART vapor for sponsoring

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Roll 13-15

Aspire

Aspire are kindly offering 3 individual prizes for our community. Each Prize consists of;

1 x Tigon kit
https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits551.html

49d13fa8-254d-457b-9b1a-6a7eb1a43d7c-jpeg.129122

Aspire Shipping Info

Please first PM @Aspiretina to confirm your identity on email, then email [email protected] to arrange free shipping ...quote “picture” challenge. You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

Roll 13-15 Winners
13. @Huckleberried
14. @Doomsday Vaper
15. @OmagaWright

Congrats Winners and Thank You @Aspiretina for sponsoring.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I hardly played. A lot of the stuff wasn't my forte but it was fun to follow along. I'm happy to have been selected #2 on the random org site. I never had a Serpent tank before. I know the original has lots of fans. I've wanted to try more single coil RTAs. This challenge (and my lucky entry) has provided one for me! How awesome. Thanks VU Challenge team, Wotofo, and Vaping Underground!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Just a heads up on what’s coming next ......

The next challenge is gonna be fun ...that’s our hope anyway I’m an expert challenge ...it’s open to absolutely everyone who wants to get involved (details will be shared on launch ;) )

In addition @wildgypsy70 is going to send out a sign up post for our March mixing challenge ....while the Feb challenge is running so we can form mixing teams in readiness for it :)

In March the community is going to take on the challenge team in a head to head DIY challenge ...the winning community team snags the entire prize pool ...so get your friends in the forum ready for it its gonna be a blast

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Just a heads up on what’s coming next ......

The next challenge is gonna be fun ...that’s our hope anyway I’m an expert challenge ...it’s open to absolutely everyone who wants to get involved (details will be shared on launch ;) )

In addition @wildgypsy70 is going to send out a sign up post for our March mixing challenge ....while the Feb challenge is running so we can form mixing teams in readiness for it :)

In March the community is going to take on the challenge team in a head to head DIY challenge ...the winning community team snags the entire prize pool ...so get your friends in the forum ready for it its gonna be a blast
Where will the sign up post be, or will they be sent out to particular members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors