APOLLO E CIGS

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This company needs to get it together , they offer free juice on Joe's Blog then after waiting a week i send them an email to ask if they have a tracking # .

I'm told "oh , you ordered free juice from our promotion " well we have thousands of orders to get to before we get to that " end quote " .

I know it's free but other vendors that had a promotion that have offered free juice had it at my door in a couple days tops .

Still can't get a reply from them .

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel your pain, but there is an old saying, "There is no such thing as a free lunch."

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well by the outstanding service i got from the other vendors who offered the same i'm not so sure , Apollo seems to be out for lunch on this one.

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't make sense to offer deals if you can't gear up to meet the demand, but I think a lot of vendors are feeling the pressure from a juice market that is getting very competitive.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in the same boat. Ordered my two bottles of juice for one penny and then never heard about it again, even though I'm receiving emails from them trying to get me to buy stuff. Very bad promotion because if they're going to make me wait a month to get my free juice, why should I think their standard shipping speed is going to be any quicker.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just think it would be a smarter move to get the freebies out quick to impress a potential new customer thats all . Like Vaperature said , this does not give me a good feeling about them being much quicker if i had paid full price for the order.

Super fast shipping does generate more customers imo , i stay with companies who hustle and get my order on it's way faster than others who take days longer .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whiskey , thank you . Just noticed that Dogs tongue , thats great lol. Hope your as much of a dog lover as i am .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still haven't heard anything . No tracking # after two weeks .

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear yah VH - I don't think they realize the volume that they will be getting when Joe pimps their deals lol..

but hey.. in the end they only hurt themselves when they notice no one orders from them unless they have a killer deal..

I don't know why companies don't overcompensate for things like this.. if you are going to have a shit ton of orders, get more people to help ship stuff.. but I know this ends up costing more money and most places are greedy and don't want to spend any more money for stuff like that..

it's the same thing with every video game that drops - they have overloaded servers (or lack of enough) and disconnect issues the day of launch.. how about you rent WAY more servers than you anticipate needing so that this doesn't happen..

i dunno, these type of business practices have always aggravated me..

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I figure if I ever see mine I'll be ahead of the game. I don't doubt there were literally thousands of orders.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll never order from them no matter the promo. A while ago they had the one where they sent a sample i believe it was 15ml you just payed s&h, well i did like around $6 and never got it but still to this day get emails. Even got that 2 for 1penny deal thing and i just erased it.. bad apollo... bad

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I never got the free kit, if I don't get my juice I will do a PayPal dispute

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait I paid like $2.32 s&h for mine??
I thought the deal was free shipping? That's what mine was. They must have changed it at some point. Like after they found the calculator in the menu and figured out what this was actually costing them. Of course all those pennies could be paying for winter vacation. Or maybe they just had to pay the vig.:)

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought the deal was free shipping? That's what mine was. They must have changed it at some point. Like after they found the calculator in the menu and figured out what this was actually costing them. Of course all those pennies could be paying for winter vacation. Or maybe they just had to pay the vig.:)
I think it depends on where you are. Since I'm in Puerto Rico i don't get free shipping

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think my order was after the initial rush and they got tired of paying shipping

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered on the 21st of November, (two weeks so far) still waiting.:rolleyes:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still have not heard a word about my Apollo juices. It's been two weeks.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will we ever get out ejuice, has anyone every received product from one of their promos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel ya, I'm starting to get upset. Even though it's only a cent I coulda spent it on something else. Why promise something if you can't deliver

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel ya, I'm starting to get upset. Even though it's only a cent I coulda spent it on something else. Why promise something if you can't deliver

I didn't take them up on this order it was another one they did a long time ago.. but it still sucks, big time..

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got an e-mail from them yesterday

Thank you for contacting Apollo! Your order is pending for shipment. Please bear with us as it's taking longer than expected to get all of the promotional orders shipped out as we received an overwhelming volume of orders and our shipping team is working very hard to get them all out as fast as possible for you. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with a tracking number once your order is processed for shipping.

This is not the first company to have this problem. When are they going to offer a sale like this and be prepared to cope with the high volume of vapers?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn't really trust them so I used a pre-paid Visa card with only $0.75 on it. I though they might be just trying to get your Visa card number and misuse it. These companies are not gaining new/happy customers when they take forever to get your orders to you.
Cherrycakes: are you still waiting for VapeCrafters to fill your order?

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just think it would be a smarter move to get the freebies out quick to impress a potential new customer thats all . Like Vaperature said , this does not give me a good feeling about them being much quicker if i had paid full price for the order.

Super fast shipping does generate more customers imo , i stay with companies who hustle and get my order on it's way faster than others who take days longer .

An order being shipped to me in a timely manner, whether its a vape show/contest win, a really low priced promotion, or a paid order, is a big factor (of course quality and if the juice is actually any good matters as well) for me when determining where to spend my vaping dollars. Make me wait too long and their more attentive competitors with quality product will likely be seeing my money going forward instead...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They should have just put a ceiling on the number of freebies if they couldn't handle it. Sure, it'll be nice when and if I ever get my freebie but unless that juice is just OUT OF THIS WORLD wonderful I can't say I'll be impressed enough to continue using them. If they can't manage a promotion what makes me think they can manage my regular orders?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got an e-mail from them yesterday

Thank you for contacting Apollo! Your order is pending for shipment. Please bear with us as it's taking longer than expected to get all of the promotional orders shipped out as we received an overwhelming volume of orders and our shipping team is working very hard to get them all out as fast as possible for you. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with a tracking number once your order is processed for shipping.

This is not the first company to have this problem. When are they going to offer a sale like this and be prepared to cope with the high volume of vapers?

Vista Vapors offered free juice and i got my order fast , i agree , if you can't handle the volume don't offer the promotion until you can.

An order being shipped to me in a timely manner, whether its a vape show/contest win, a really low priced promotion, or a paid order, is a big factor (of course quality and if the juice is actually any good matters as well) for me when determining where to spend my vaping dollars. Make me wait too long and their more attentive competitors with quality product will likely be seeing my money going forward instead...

Agree 100% , fast shipping is a deal maker or breaker for me , take longer than other vendors you can forget about my future business , super fast shipping DOES make a big difference to people.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree 100% , fast shipping is a deal maker or breaker for me , take longer than other vendors you can forget about my future business , super fast shipping DOES make a big difference to people.
Absolutely...yet this simple concept seems to escape some vendors while others understand and embrace it....guess which one's continue to get my $$$...

Last edited:

ckf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Someone that I know got a shipping conformation email on their order on Friday. I still haven't gotten mine, but am hoping it will come soon as we ordered at about the same time.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't really trust them so I used a pre-paid Visa card with only $0.75 on it. I though they might be just trying to get your Visa card number and misuse it. These companies are not gaining new/happy customers when they take forever to get your orders to you.
Cherrycakes: are you still waiting for VapeCrafters to fill your order?
Yes

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I will say this about Apollo juice. I did not take them up on that oh so awesome offer - guess why. When I was new to vaping, I ran across them and ordered something and along with it a bottle of juice. Yeah, when I got it, I immediately vaped some and it tasted like chemicals and turpentine. I said "it needs to steep" and I steeped it for a month. Now, it tasted like a bad tasting turpentine. Maybe I just picked the wrong juice, but I really don't think you guys are missing out on anything by them not sending it to you - in my opinion, they are doing you a favor. Just my two cents, maybe you'll love it....I know my experience with it made me not want it even for free.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow this is a huge company and being over seas too. I have done business with them for over three years now with nothing but great results. I know at the top of there website you have to click the circle if it is blue your dealing in the uk so click it till you see the American flag to order here in the states. This could be a problem I know cause I did it before. Really should be larger with arrows pointing at it lol. Good luck.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I will say this about Apollo juice. I did not take them up on that oh so awesome offer - guess why. When I was new to vaping, I ran across them and ordered something and along with it a bottle of juice. Yeah, when I got it, I immediately vaped some and it tasted like chemicals and turpentine. I said "it needs to steep" and I steeped it for a month. Now, it tasted like a bad tasting turpentine. Maybe I just picked the wrong juice, but I really don't think you guys are missing out on anything by them not sending it to you - in my opinion, they are doing you a favor. Just my two cents, maybe you'll love it....I know my experience with it made me not want it even for free.

I don't feel so outraged now , thank you.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow this is a huge company and being over seas too. I have done business with them for over three years now with nothing but great results. I know at the top of there website you have to click the circle if it is blue your dealing in the uk so click it till you see the American flag to order here in the states. This could be a problem I know cause I did it before. Really should be larger with arrows pointing at it lol. Good luck.

Being a huge company may be the problem , usually it's the smaller outfits that really go out of their way to impress .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well i still haven't heard a thing , i am shocked it's taking this long , seems like forever since i asked for a tracking # and they told me they had no clue when they would be able to get to mine.

I'm definitely sticking to the companies that could get my order to me within three days , there are plenty of them out there.

This is just crazy imo , the two other juice companies that had a similar offer had it at my door almost instantly and i'm sure they had tons of requests as well .

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anybody got any info on the 2 bottles of juice they were giving away for 1¢ awhile back? Just wondering as I haven't received or heard anymore about it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, here we go again. This has been brought up in some other threads as well. Going on three weeks here, haven't heard a thing from them and they have my penny.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude Really. your getting free e juice and complaining how long it takes to get to your door really. Like I said I have done business for years with them and always very fast shipping I'M sure they were overwhelmed give it a break it is free.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the more you ask the more you wait in this case lol

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude Really. your getting free e juice and complaining how long it takes to get to your door really. Like I said I have done business for years with them and always very fast shipping I'M sure they were overwhelmed give it a break it is free.

Yes really , what, you don't believe me , i thought i was pretty clear . I get it your a big fan but please save your breath if you expect me and others to change our views on it . Maybe you didn't read all the replies , many feel exactly the same way , free juice or not , it's piss poor service.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the more you ask the more you wait in this case lol

I will email them in the morning and say don't bother , there's no way i would order from them again even if it was good juice.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I just emailed them and they basic said " we are trying our best, wait patiently". I hope the juice is worth it, no need for steeping I hope a hahha

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got this e-mail the other day. I see they are having new sales and contest, yet they have not delivered on the last one.
Hi,
Sincerely,
The Apollo Team

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mean Yeah it's only a penny but I've already been screwed by John Martin so I'm just wondering if I'll get screwed again. However with this one I'm just wondering because it's been awhile and apparently they are running another special without filling the orders they already have.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mean Yeah it's only a penny but I've already been screwed by John Martin so I'm just wondering if I'll get screwed again. However with this one I'm just wondering because it's been awhile and apparently they are running another special without filling the orders they already have.
That's right. I've received five emails from them so far promoting new promotions when they haven't even obligated the last promotion.

VU Sponsors