Become a Patron!

APOLLO E CIGS

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dude Really. your getting free e juice and complaining how long it takes to get to your door really. Like I said I have done business for years with them and always very fast shipping I'M sure they were overwhelmed give it a break it is free.
Its not free, I paid $2.32. Which I could have spent on juice that would have already arrived by now

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It did say free shipping perhaps you hit the shipping button I did that once thought I had to pay it but they deducted it before sent. Like I said it may take while millions watching joe's site now, I'M sure they were hit with hundreds of thousands of orders if not millions in a day so no matter how big the company will be this is huge. I can't think of a site doing this unless buying something with your purchase and with so many watching joe's they had to get hit hard. It prolly wont take as long as ft I have had to wait for months for there orders and had to pay for them.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It did say free shipping perhaps you hit the shipping button I did that once thought I had to pay it but they deducted it before sent. Like I said it may take while millions watching joe's site now, I'M sure they were hit with hundreds of thousands of orders if not millions in a day so no matter how big the company will be this is huge. I can't think of a site doing this unless buying something with your purchase and with so many watching joe's they had to get hit hard. It prolly wont take as long as ft I have had to wait for months for there orders and had to pay for them.
It depends on where you live, I'm not free shipping either, and i understand you like them but not everyone has had a positive experience with them including me. But i was a while ago on another offer they did. Like they said fool me once.. and all that good stuff..

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got a shipping notice from stamps.com

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got a shipping notice from stamps.com so you can all relax

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I paid with PayPal and opened a dispute and have received no communication so I don't really have any other choice than to escalate the claim and let PayPal deal with it

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look I'm going out of town and I don't have time to babysit packages. I don't even want it at this point I just want my money back

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Look I'm going out of town and I don't have time to babysit packages. I don't even want it at this point I just want my money back

Are you seriously going to cry over a lousy penny? Want your money back? You could probably find 10 pennies just walking around the block

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
$2.32 I had to pay shipping. All they'd have to do is respond. I have had no communication at all from them

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I paid the same and already have written out two separate deposit slips to put half of it in savings and half in checking.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you seriously going to cry over a lousy penny? Want your money back? You could probably find 10 pennies just walking around the block

Now thats funny shit LOL, if she really paid a penny that would be hilarious but when your talking figures in the single digit range your talking serious money which i can't afford to lose .

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now thats funny shit LOL, if she really paid a penny that would be hilarious but when your talking figures in the single digit range your talking serious money which i can't afford to lose .
Exactly I am broke as fuck right now, that $2 could go to a juice order I'd actually have received by now.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly I am broke as fuck right now, that $2 could go to a juice order I'd actually have received by now.

Hey , i know exactly what your talking about , i have been short a buck or two many times when i needed it and i wasn't able to get the item i wanted because of it . Sucks being broke around Christmas

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully all the orders will be shipped by next week, has anyone tried the banana cream ejuice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully all the orders will be shipped by next week, has anyone tried the banana cream ejuice?

Tried it ? I never even new the company existed till a few weeks ago lol.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I finally got my Apollo tracking number along with this note:

Dear Apollo Customer,
You are receiving this email because you recently took advantage of one of our FREE offers for either an Oracle X Kit or 2 Bottles of E-Liquid.
First, we'd like to apologize for the delay in getting your order shipped out. We received a huge response to our offers and have already shipped out thousands of orders. To get the remaining orders shipped, we have doubled the size of our shipping team and are working hard to ship as quickly as possible.

We expect to have most of the remaining orders shipped within the next week. Apologies again and thank you so much for your continued patience!

Best Regards,
The Apollo Team

(Took three weeks but since it's free I'm preparing to forgive them for the delay and to give their juice an objective taste testing.)

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't get a shipping notice but I did receive the message about shipping update. Glad to see them taking some initiative and making good on this.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got a shipping notification, will come back with results

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I just got a confirmed tracking number and the package is moving.
I DID pay a penny:)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
My package ARRIVED today.
I haven't tried the juice yet though.
Just wanted to report that they are actually shipping out juice...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I got cappuccino and banana creme.
I tried the banana creme and it's not bad.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got cappuccino and banana creme.
I tried the banana creme and it's not bad.
Banana cream would need three days for steep and the cappuccino will need a couple weeks. The Ry4 is good. If you like different flavors the saharra is good in a different way. I usually go by five stars and no less and then you have to hope. I seem to like the creams almost anything with cream. This is why I make mine. I make a Bavarian and catalan cream with low % that people go nuts for encluding me. After three days good but 14 day steep is to die for.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Bavarian cream is a diy flavor that I use often.
I usually start there and then add the other flavor(s) (strawberry, cotton candy, blueberry, etc...)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bavarian cream is a diy flavor that I use often.
I usually start there and then add the other flavor(s) (strawberry, cotton candy, blueberry, etc...)
I have tried it with the three you mentioned strawberry being the best of the three the blueberry did not turn out I think if I had used much less % say 1% or less it would of turned out. I have found the the TFA Bavarian cream to be the best and the catalan is FA. The catalan rounds off the flavor just makes it so much better. It is for sure all day vape that never gets old.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my two free bottles finally. I have to clean out a tank first before I can try them but judging just by scent they seem like they are going to be flavorful. I got the Razzle and the Melon Cucumber Mint.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered 21 November, arrived 17 December
I got my order today, I got
clear1x1.gif

All Nighter:
Back by popular demand! All Nighter was a limited release flavor used at trade shows, and it was so popular we've added it to the line up! All Nighter mimics the popular bull-themed energy drink, and actually CONTAINS CAFFEINE! This bold and tart flavor is sure to wake up your taste buds!

I've been vaping it for the last 3 hours, the flavor is very low, it puts my taste buds to sleep. I've never vaped caffeine before and that may the faint chemical taste I detect. I have Energy Drink flavor from TFA that I mix at 10% and it is much better than this stuff.

I also got
Pure Mist:
This liquid is completely flavorless and includes only PG, VG, and nicotine. For those who want their nicotine fix without all the fuss, or if you like to mix in your own flavor concoctions, this is the liquid for you!

I'm not sure why I ordered this, may be my mistake, or I read it wrong, or they change the description of it, but I know what flavorless PG/VG taste like so I don't think I will like it. I'll put a few drops of flavor into it and use it anyway.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my order today, I got
clear1x1.gif

All Nighter:
Back by popular demand! All Nighter was a limited release flavor used at trade shows, and it was so popular we've added it to the line up! All Nighter mimics the popular bull-themed energy drink, and actually CONTAINS CAFFEINE! This bold and tart flavor is sure to wake up your taste buds!

I've been vaping it for the last 3 hours, the flavor is very low, it puts my taste buds to sleep. I've never vaped caffeine before and that may the faint chemical taste I detect. I have Energy Drink flavor from TFA that I mix at 10% and it is much better than this stuff.

I also got
Pure Mist:
This liquid is completely flavorless and includes only PG, VG, and nicotine. For those who want their nicotine fix without all the fuss, or if you like to mix in your own flavor concoctions, this is the liquid for you!

I'm not sure why I ordered this, may be my mistake, or I read it wrong, or they change the description of it, but I know what flavorless PG/VG taste like so I don't think I will like it. I'll put a few drops of flavor into it and use it anyway.
Hmm never heard of vaping caffeine before. Do you feel like you've consumed some caffeine after vaping it? I wonder if that's even healthy. Here's my take on one of the flavors I got:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/apollo-melon-cucumber-mint.40894/

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At one time I looked into vaping caffeine, it sounded like you would have to vape several oz. of it ,per hour, to feel the effects. It a lot easier to just drink a Dr. Pepper. Because of meds I take , for nerve damage, that make me sleepy, my Doctor has advised me to drink 3 or 4 cans of Dr. Pepper a day for the caffeine.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The flavor is very low, it puts my taste buds to sleep
This liquid is completely flavorless

I take it that you probably won't be ordering again .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well someone in the other thread who has tried their juice said if you like the taste of turpentine this stuff is the bomb .

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I take it that you probably won't be ordering again .
I follow the ideal that "you never say never" But the slow shipping, low flavor, and not knowing what that faint chemical taste is, will make it unlikely that I will order any juice from them.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I follow the ideal that "you never say never" But the slow shipping, low flavor, and not knowing what that faint chemical taste is, will make it unlikely that I will order any juice from them.
I had the most horrible insomnia last night, barely was able to sleep a wink. Trying to think back of what might have caused it the only thing different in my life yesterday was the Apollo juice. You don't think they're putting caffeine in all their juices, do you?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had the most horrible insomnia last night, barely was able to sleep a wink. Trying to think back of what might have caused it the only thing different in my life yesterday was the Apollo juice. You don't think they're putting caffeine in all their juices, do you?
From what I've read about vaping caffeine, any amount they could put into a juice for vaping would not be enough to do anything but may be add a little taste.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From what I've read about vaping caffeine, any amount they could put into a juice for vaping would not be enough to do anything but may be add a little taste.
Maybe it was the pizza and beer then that caused it.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Actually awhile back, I received a sample of a White Tea vape.

Just when I was thinking of thinking about going to bed, my tank ran out of liquid so I put that stuff in there.

I was really liking the taste and before long I could feel myself waking up again.

The next day I emailed the company and they told me it was a NET tea product made from real tea leaves.

I still keep some around for a quick pick me up if I am stuck in a boring meeting.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do notice one of the ingredients listed is Sucralose. Is that normal?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually awhile back, I received a sample of a White Tea vape.

Just when I was thinking of thinking about going to bed, my tank ran out of liquid so I put that stuff in there.

I was really liking the taste and before long I could feel myself waking up again.

The next day I emailed the company and they told me it was a NET tea product made from real tea leaves.

I still keep some around for a quick pick me up if I am stuck in a boring meeting.

Thats great , and you liked the taste , i'm more optimistic now . I didn't know what flavor to order so i just went with their two tobacco types . I can vape just about anything unless i find the taste really repulsive, and that only happens when i vape my own stuff so i should be good to go.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do notice one of the ingredients listed is Sucralose. Is that normal?

No issues there , i think most sweeteners are made from that , it's like liquid Splenda i think.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could just be psyching myself out but I really did have horrible insomnia last night. I just had a couple of vapes off the Apollo juice and like I said I might be letting my imagination run wild, but it does seem like I'm getting some kind of tingling buzz in my brain from it that isn't normal to my reaction to nicotine. I think I'll need to get some real rest and try it out again another day and see if I have the same kind of reaction. I'm very sensitive to caffeine. I only drink coffee first thing in the morning. If I have any coffee in the afternoon or evening it usually does affect my ability to sleep at night.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure there are people here who vape Apollo juice regularly and could have more insight on this , you have never had this happen with anything else ? You sure you didn't take anything else that day that may have contributed to your sleeping issues.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure there are people here who vape Apollo juice regularly and could have more insight on this , you have never had this happen with anything else ? You sure you didn't take anything else that day that may have contributed to your sleeping issues.
Sure like I said, pizza and beer. I'm by no means saying it's definitely the juice, but if a company is making a juice with caffeine in it, in the same lab that they are making their other juices, it's not all that implausible that it could get mixed in. This guy seems to think he's feeling the caffeine from his All Nighter juice:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting , sounds like it's no big deal . Oh, by the way , Pizza and Beer won't keep you up at night , gotta be the juice.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting , sounds like it's no big deal . Oh, by the way , Pizza and Beer won't keep you up at night , gotta be the juice.
No actually my friend everyone has a different chemistry. Although beer usually knocks me out, there have been occasions when I drink to much of it or mix it with something gnarly like the crappy pizza I ate last night, where it will give me insomnia. So that very may have been the case. On the other hand, as I stated in the short review I wrote about Apollo's Melon Cucumber Mint, I felt what I thought was a nicotine rush on the first hit that I took. Now I'm wondering if that's all it was. I'm cleaning out my tank right now and am going to try their Razzle flavor and see how that reacts with me. And as for being no big deal, I beg to differ. Once again, I'm not saying the Apollo juice does have caffeine in it, just hypothesizing about my insomnia, but if it does and it's being sold to people without informing them of that fact, that's actually really fucked up in my opinion.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I have no conclusions but I will say the Razzle isn't a bad flavor at all either. It's like Hawaiin punch. It does seem pretty strong nic-wise as well and it's hard to tell since if you've ever suffered an entire night of insomnia you know you already feel kind of ditzy in the head the next day as it is. Could be that the juice isn't settled and all the nic is floating at the top or it could be it's just time for me to lower my dosage from 24 to 18. I'm leaning toward the pizza and beer being the culprit but I also must say both these bottles of Apollo juice have a certain punch to them that I can feel immediately in my brain for some reason; whatever that means I have no idea.

VU Sponsors