Become a Patron!

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
When I first moved out of ego twist pens into Mech Mods, one of the first flavors I got was Apple Jax from Cyber Liquids. It's always been a favorite vape of mine and Cyber did a pretty good job. But times have changed, and I'm glad to say I don't vape any store bought flavors anymore. Pure DIY. And for years I've been trying to make an Apple Jacks vape to no avail. It always just tasted like some apple cinnamon mix or apples and milk, never that authentic taste we love. I always read nothing but bad reviews about Apple J Cereal from flavor west so steered clear of it until just recently. I decided I would tackle it and see if I could bring it out of that wet cardboard flavor everyone mentions. As it turns out, it can be fixed. And I'm happy as shit. I've been craving this flavor FOR 3 YEARS PEOPLE 3 LONG FUCKING YEARS but I got it and feel like I should give back to the friendly people of VU. Okay done ranting here it is!

This is for everyone who said FW Apple J Cereal couldn't be fixed.
And for everyone who wanted an Apple Jacks vape as bad as I did

.75%TFA AP
.5% FA Apple
5% FW Apple J Cereal
1% TFA Bavarian Cream
1% TFA Berry Crunch Cereal
.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
.5% FA Cookie
1% FA Meringue

099714937c973b19d226185ae5f6cdc5--apple-jacks-cereal-killer.jpg

Let it steep for a day if you want I mean most flavors get better with time. But I can only let it sit for a day before I vape it all, I should make a much larger batch. Finally, my bowl of crunchy apple jacks in milk!

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
When I first moved out of ego twist pens into Mech Mods, one of the first flavors I got was Apple Jax from Cyber Liquids. It's always been a favorite vape of mine and Cyber did a pretty good job. But times have changed, and I'm glad to say I don't vape any store bought flavors anymore. Pure DIY. And for years I've been trying to make an Apple Jacks vape to no avail. It always just tasted like some apple cinnamon mix or apples and milk, never that authentic taste we love. I always read nothing but bad reviews about Apple J Cereal from flavor west so steered clear of it until just recently. I decided I would tackle it and see if I could bring it out of that wet cardboard flavor everyone mentions. As it turns out, it can be fixed. And I'm happy as shit. I've been craving this flavor FOR 3 YEARS PEOPLE 3 LONG FUCKING YEARS but I got it and feel like I should give back to the friendly people of VU. Okay done ranting here it is!

.75%TFA AP
.5% FA Apple
5% FW Apple J Cereal
1% TFA Bavarian Cream
.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
.5% FA Cookie
1% FA Meringue

Let it steep for a day if you want I mean most flavors get better with time. But I can only let it sit for a day before I vape it all, I should make a much larger batch. Finally, my bowl of crunchy apple jacks in milk!
looks good and bet it taste even better. I feel your pain on taking years to find a flavor lol then your like why the heck didnt I try this before. gonna have to give this a whirl someday I love apple jacks cereal.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm glad to say I don't vape any store bought flavors anymore. Pure DIY. And for years I've been trying to make an Apple Jacks vape to no avail. It always just tasted like some apple cinnamon mix or apples and milk, never that authentic taste we love. I always read nothing but bad reviews about Apple J Cereal from flavor west so steered clear of it until just recently. I decided I would tackle it and see if I could bring it out of that wet cardboard flavor everyone mentions. As it turns out, it can be fixed. And I'm happy as shit. I've been craving this flavor FOR 3 YEARS PEOPLE 3 LONG FUCKING YEARS but I got it and feel like I should give back to the friendly people of VU. Okay done ranting here it is!

Congrats and thanks for sharing your solution to the 'wet cardboard' problem.:cheers:

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love cyborg plasma thats my favorite from them. I need to try the apple jax flavor. sounds great.

LightningVapes

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

.75%TFA AP
.5% FA Apple
5% FW Apple J Cereal
1% TFA Bavarian Cream
.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
.5% FA Cookie
1% FA Meringue

Make a 30mL, you won't be disappointed. This stuff is 100% on point! I've tried half a dozen different Apple Jacks flavors, and this one is easily the best. Added 0.5% Cap Super Sweet for a little more sugary taste.

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Make a 30mL, you won't be disappointed. This stuff is 100% on point! I've tried half a dozen different Apple Jacks flavors, and this one is easily the best. Added 0.5% Cap Super Sweet for a little more sugary taste.
Funny you say that, when I make this now I also add .5% Super Sweet . Thanks for the review!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This looks pretty damn good. If it truly solves the cardboard problem, I’m in. Cause that flavor has caused me pains.......thank you!

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
I have the FW Apple Jacks but haven't used it yet. I have heard of people saying they taste cardboard. I have honestly never bitten into a piece of cardboard so not sure what it taste like. I'm going to try the original OP and see what happens. I have tried the Cap Apple Snacks and it isn't bad just needs help, also it seems to me it fades with time. The Cap Apple Snacks just may be a good addition to the FW Apple Jacks.

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
I have the FW Apple Jacks but haven't used it yet. I have heard of people saying they taste cardboard. I have honestly never bitten into a piece of cardboard so not sure what it taste like. I'm going to try the original OP and see what happens. I have tried the Cap Apple Snacks and it isn't bad just needs help, also it seems to me it fades with time. The Cap Apple Snacks just may be a good addition to the FW Apple Jacks.
I have also used CAP Apple Snacks and I feel it does a good job of getting it down to the little red specks on the cereal. Ive thought of adding it to this recipe but havnt worked on it much as it does fade out almost completely after about a week. Those Silverline flavors just aren't meant to be very bold.

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
I have also used CAP Apple Snacks and I feel it does a good job of getting it down to the little red specks on the cereal. Ive thought of adding it to this recipe but havnt worked on it much as it does fade out almost completely after about a week. Those Silverline flavors just aren't meant to be very bold.
great I'm looking forward to giving this a try as posted. looks like the berry crunch, cinnamon and AP would help accentuate the FW apple jacks into a nice cereal. Ill get back and report in. Thanks TyTokes

VU Sponsors