Become a Patron!

Aspire Cleito Problems! Need Advice!

I've been researching lately on which sub ohm tank to buy for my Kangertech KBOX 70 watt, and after all the research and reading, I decided to go with the aspire cleito. However, when I filled it with juice (running the .4 ohm coils at around 55 watts), It immediately started spitting juice. I have heard that getting a longer drip tip can help, but it spits so much juice that it's like I put a straw in an e-juice bottle. I do not see this problem as being very common with the cleito and I don't know what to do. Should I try buying new coils? bad batch? different juice?

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It could be a bad coil, and changing it may solve your problem.

Or it may be your juice, what is the PG/VG ratio? The Cleito has huge wicking holes, and therefore a very thin juice (high PG) will flood your coils, causing you to drink your ejuice. Try a higher VG juice if possible and see if that's the cause.

It could be a bad coil, and changing it may solve your problem.

Or it may be your juice, what is the PG/VG ratio? The Cleito has huge wicking holes, and therefore a very thin juice (high PG) will flood your coils, causing you to drink your ejuice. Try a higher VG juice if possible and see if that's the cause.

thank you! i will try that today

VU Sponsors