Become a Patron!

AtouchMall.com - A Class Level,Touch The Best

AtouchMall

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone,

Lincoln Zhang from AtouchMall - Shenzhen A-touch Electronic Co.,Ltd. Nice to meet you guys

We started e-cigarettes wholesale business from 2012. What a huge wonderful business those years. I and my partner Jennifer Lu just graduated from college for 1year when we found A-touch. Our first supplier is Kangertech, they are so kind manufactory and give us fully support. We can grow up to 60 people in 2years. You know, we just graduate from college one year that time. With no money, no customers,no business relationship...ect. So, we are very thankful to Kangertech. No matter Kangertech good or not, we will support them. And hope them will get up better and better in the future.

Then,next 2013,2014,2015 years are very crazy hot ones. Expanding market,high profit,bigger and bigger our a-touch. Need not spent much time and energy to worry about products and market. And slowly we have many other manufactories' products available. Like Aspire,Eleaf,SMOK, JOYETECH,Wismec,Wotofo,Innokin,UD,ijoy,Geekvape,Sigelei.....ect. Of course there are many other brands selling those years.

Honestly, I miss those years,guys

Time start 2016, especially the second half year. What a mess. So many companies starts to sell and manufactories lost the control of the price. More, so many other brands grow up and so many products in the market. We have to spent much energy to choice amount so many products. But we still believe that e-cigarette vape is a very good product.

I don't smoke. I vape from 2016. Even I can't do much fun of the vape, it still a good culture and life style now. I love vape. So young and active culture.

We start do e-cigarette retail from 2016. As his profit is higher and can do expend for our business . Now we have 4aliexprss and 6amazon stores. Maybe more in the future. Of course, we are not only sell the e-cigarette by now, but e-cigarette still our main business.

Time 2017, we have more ideas of the e-cigarette business and it is really harder than before. But, this is the business it be. We can deal with it

Thank you everyone

Sincerely

Lincoln Zhang

VU Sponsors