Become a Patron!

Batteries for the SMOK alien 220W mod with SMOK TFV12 tank

I'm going to buy the SMOK alien 220w mod with the TFV12 tank but I'm not sure which batteries to get for it. I'm new to vaping and I'm looking for thick clouds. Any other tips and tricks are welcome.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless you plan on vaping 150 watts or higher, LG HG2s will perform well and give decent battery life. Over 150 you will want something with more continuous amps. The higher amps will mean less mha and shorter battery life.

Most people don't vape in the high 100s and HG2s are a good reliable all around choice.

Unless you plan on vaping 150 watts or higher, LG HG2s will perform well and give decent battery life. Over 150 you will want something with more continuous amps. The higher amps will mean less mha and shorter battery life.

Most people don't vape in the high 100s and HG2s are a good reliable all around choice.

Thank you very much for your time. I will definitely check them out. I'm not sure which watt i will be vaping on but high enough watts to get thick nice clouds.

One more thing, whats the difference between a button top and flat top? And how do i find out which i need for my mod + which charger do you recommend for the batteries, i have heard its not healthy to charge them in the mod

VU Sponsors