Become a Patron!
Hello! first post homies so bare with me. So my old mod was having trouble reading my batteries (reuleaux rx200) figured the connections were shot so i ordered a new one. The batteries were sitting fully charged for about five days until my new mod arrived (reuleaux rx gen 3). they then read empty so im wondering if they were somehow damged by my old mod or if they did the damaging to IT. trying to be safe before i run them in my new one. thnx!! all help is mucho appreciated

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Have you since tried charging the batteries away from the mod on a dedicated external charger?

If so try charging them on the charger leave them for a day without use them put them back in the Charger to see if they have dropped voltage much

What batteries are they and are they damaged? If yes might want to avoid doing the above

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How many charge/discharge cycles have the batteries been though?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @chidge and I hope you enjoy your stay!

To properly test the device I would use 3 known good batteries.

@KingPin! they are LG cells no noticeable damage but they have been in my possession for a bit now and done a nice amount of travelling but not a whole lot of use, just cherged them up tho and am leaving them out for the day to see what happens. (@Zamazam theyve probably been run about 20-30 times not a THAT much. i just got them this last summer and havent vaped a whole lot since the summer ended.)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Keep us posted :)

VU Sponsors