Become a Patron!

Best Build for Vgod Copper mech mod

Hey all, I'm looking to get back into comps and I'm seeing alot of people running some fancy builds on mechs and producing crazy cloud with a nice ramp up time. I was wondering, for a copper vgod pro mech mod and a 24mm goon what would be the best ohm to run with. I'm used to running .08-.1 with anarchist wire but it doesnt get the job done like id like. Please help :(

P.s. I dont mind prebuilt coils. I build my own but I dont have anything to make aliens or claptons so if you have a knock out pre built coil you reccomend please let me know. Thank you.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to be that guy, but there are no cells that can support those builds (0.08 and 0.1 Ohms) in a single cell tube mod safely.

I routinely run 5 wrap, 3 mm, Nichrome 80 fused claptons... 2x26/32. These clock in around 0.15 - 0.17 and require very little ramp up.

I run LG HB2/4/6 cells.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As Shawn said -

I hate to be that guy, but there are no cells that can support those builds (0.08 and 0.1 Ohms) in a single cell tube mod safely.

I usually run 28x2/38 SS fused claptons at around 0.17Ω - 0.2Ω

If you want to run super subohm don't be stupid and just run them on a parallel Mod.

Ka1 wire 20 gage on 3.5 mm post comes out to 0.1 or .11 I have a vgod and that's the build I use on it all the time

VU Sponsors