Become a Patron!

Best Nicotine?

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some samples of HiLIQ and it's some of the cleanest nic i've ever used.
It's totally clear and has barely any odor.
It smells good and vapes amazing.
Vaperstek has the throat hit nic but they changed vendors for that nic and that seems a little iffy.
I would give the HiLIQ a shot at that price.

Thank you 5150sick for your good words! we are beyond elated to know you are satisfied with our products!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everybody for mentioning us and for trying our products. If there is any assistance, please visit our thread, We are verified vendor in VU. I am Ryan, handling US customers so please let me know if you have suggestions or concerns. I hope to make everybody have a pleasant experience with us. Thanks again!
I'll be there. Looking for a nice clean source that doesn't break the bank if you know what I mean ;)

jfdibutton

Member For 4 Years
I first order the free sample from ChemNic and then ordered a gallon when they had free shipping. 3.8 liters for about the cost of 3 liters. Also have 2 liters of another brand in the freezer.I think my partner and I should be set for a little while. I do need to order another glycube from Essential Depot pretty soon. We're already on the 3rd gallon of VG. We do a 70/30 mix so I ordered the 3vg/1pg cube about a year ago. Now just going to to need a 4 pack of VG. Between only mixing at 30PG and taking the flavoring into account as PG it seems like we have even put a dent in that gallon.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From Shanghai to my front door in Florida today, in under a week and with the free shipping option.

If it ends up being a winner I'll be the one thanking you :)

Wow That's excelletn, Mazam! Thanks for sharing! Let me know how it suit your taste and needs!
Thanks!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not helpful. People r here to get answers, offer one or dont reply, please
So do you have a preference? Or are you here to see other's opinions? Some do offer samples so the mixer can make their own judgement.

Oh, and welcome.

So do you have a preference? Or are you here to see other's opinions? Some do offer samples so the mixer can make their own judgement.

Oh, and welcome.

I was here to see others opinions and to get help. My supplier doesnt have nicotine anymore so I have to find somewhere else to buy it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once again youre useless, Time. I got a letter from the forum welcoming me already. The rest u can shove, too ;)

Not nearly as useless as you. So far, you've offered nothing but insults, in your first two posts.

If you wasn't so fuckin stupid, you'd take more time reading and less time running your yap about shit you don't know about.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've tried, and liked, Vaperstek, NicSelect, HiLiq.

Places I know of that sell sample sizes are Liquid Labs (waiting on arrival), Nude Nic, and I got a sample of HiLiq.

Other places offer 125ml, or smaller for under $20.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've tried, and liked, Vaperstek, NicSelect, HiLiq.

Places I know of that sell sample sizes are Liquid Labs (waiting on arrival), Nude Nic, and I got a sample of HiLiq.

Other places offer 125ml, or smaller for under $20.

Have to second experimentation. Vaping juices and their constituents are VERY subjective in preference across vapers. As many people as you ask, you can get just as many answers. Personally, I haven't been DIYing long, but Wizard Labs' Nic is colorless, odorless, and flavorless at 3-6mg. Sold, FOR ME, and I'm sure someone will come on in time and say that Wizard Labs' Nic sucks, or it's too expensive, or it tastes bad or smells funny. Heartland just had a sale and I picked up 10 120ml bottles for $75. They're stashed in the freezer, and that this rate (0.3ml per 10ml) it will be a very long time before I even get to try Chemnovatic nic.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, see?
No really, those are experiences from 3 years ago, and at that time, I didn't know "cleaner" was a thing, I thought it was supposed to be that way. Then others started springing up, and I finally tried another and it was shocking, the difference, Since that time, I've heard they've gotten better by a long shot.

I was just givin' ya the business ;)

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No really, those are experiences from 3 years ago, and at that time, I didn't know "cleaner" was a thing, I thought it was supposed to be that way. Then others started springing up, and I finally tried another and it was shocking, the difference, Since that time, I've heard they've gotten better by a long shot.

I was just givin' ya the business ;)
Yeah, three years ago, most of it smelled like peppery fish. :D One of the reasons why Nicorette was an utter bomb for me, it was utterly disgusting. Pepperfish Waxgum, yum.

VU Sponsors