Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This just got posted in Squonk Merica on FB for those looking for stickers.
1aa2c80e36ac00d844f64ffbe3440545.jpg
b47165efc07bd7777fb8d8f9bde0b1ce.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just now seeing these stab door isssues. yeah, the guy is doing them all by hand. if he only sold perfect doors, he would have a lot of waisted stab. it is super easy to take off to much, ask me how i know.

sure, a garage guy is not going to have cnc. but, if i wanted, i could tool up and bust out perfect sets in no time.
but i couldn't sell ice cubes in hell
Dude has them for $50 on etsy. Not sure how much Michael H is paying. But I'd pay 50 far a set no doubt

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This just got posted in Squonk Merica on FB for those looking for stickers.
1aa2c80e36ac00d844f64ffbe3440545.jpg
b47165efc07bd7777fb8d8f9bde0b1ce.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

Did they do the dirty?

$2 each or all 6 for $10 + $8.20 shipping and 3% paypal fees LOL

I have no idea, I left that group long ago

Cost of printing in bulk $75 for 1000, shipping cost a forever stamp for a grand total of (No idea what a stamp costs now, guessing 0.40) $0.55 total... and a profit margin of 3263%

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did they do the dirty?

$2 each or all 6 for $10 + $8.20 shipping and 3% paypal fees LOL

I have no idea, I left that group long ago

Cost of printing in bulk $75 for 1000, shipping cost a forever stamp for a grand total of (No idea what a stamp costs now, guessing 0.40) $0.55 total... and a profit margin of 3263%
I haven't purchased much from them in the past year. Just wanted to see if anyone wanted in on these since there was discussion about them.
I stay in the group bc sometimes they get stuff that's been hard to track down due to popularity, limited availability, or high shipping costs. Most of the time it's a wash cost-wise but they do make it a lot easier when it comes to some stuff.

Edit: they're $4 per sheet including shipping and PP fees

Sent from the Death Star

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't purchased much from them in the past year. Just wanted to see if anyone wanted in on these since there was discussion about them.
I stay in the group bc sometimes they get stuff that's been hard to track down due to popularity, limited availability, or high shipping costs. Most of the time it's a wash cost-wise but they do make it a lot easier when it comes to some stuff.

Sent from the Death Star
IDC about the cost. They can charge whatever they want imho, and it's up to the consumer if they are willing to pay it.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDC about the cost. They can charge whatever they want imho, and it's up to the consumer if they are willing to pay it.
They make money off their group buys. They're pretty open about that now but weren't in the past. Rubbed people the wrong way, especially when they got all defensive about it. They also had an admin before that burned a bunch of people on a couple buys but he's long been removed.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can anyone look and see the BB colors dropping tomorrow? Pleeeeeease. Lol

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They haven't posted them yet. I'll try to keep an eye out for you guys.

Sent from the Death Star

Each sticker set is 8 stickers. Limit two per person. Each set is $3 + $1 shipping and PP fees.

I ordered 2 sets. For $8 it can't hurt to see what they look like.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Each sticker set is 8 stickers. Limit two per person. Each set is $3 + $1 shipping and PP fees.

I ordered 2 sets. For $8 it can't hurt to see what they look like.
Oh, I was responding about the BBV drop tomorrow. The guys were inquiring what colors will be offered tomorrow.

Yeah those stickers are reasonably priced if you want the Squonk Merica logo lol

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:facepalm: Man they make it tough to custom your BB :facepalm::facepalm:
Yea letter e was still available and I hit refresh and it was sold out for all. Was like shit man. That's how Saturday mornings are too. I'll be at work though tomorrow. Maybe if the right color is available I'll make time to stalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So $150 gets you the black SXK BB, Snail, snail spare tank section and snail spare seals delivered from, (“Order now for 2021 Delivery”) China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and that special 3 piece drip tip flush kit with reducers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Michael H. , I found 4. Looks like two are used and two are rebuilt and not wicked, but guessing that doesn't matter to you. I just ordered some bubble envelopes and waiting on them, as I am limiting my trips out as much as possible. So not sure when I would get them out, but they are yours if you want them, just PM your info
15884721960291349421151.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May end up selling my purple sxk, I only have one juice I use in my billet so don't really need two View attachment 159909

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
You say you don't need two until you sell one. Trust me. I HAD 5. And sold them. And you see me here buying 3 new ones. Just keep it in the box for a while. You may get the hankering to use it again.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You say you don't need two until you sell one. Trust me. I HAD 5. And sold them. And you see me here buying 3 new ones. Just keep it in the box for a while. You may get the hankering to use it again.
I'm still trying to complete one for each day of the week, weekends included of course :D

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still trying to complete one for each day of the week, weekends included of course :D
He's got a purple sxk for you. Lol.
I Still haven't messed with my Rpg. Kinda just waiting on the vapesnail from China.

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Michael H. , I found 4. Looks like two are used and two are rebuilt and not wicked, but guessing that doesn't matter to you. I just ordered some bubble envelopes and waiting on them, as I am limiting my trips out as much as possible. So not sure when I would get them out, but they are yours if you want them, just PM your info
View attachment 159942

Awesome...pm incoming.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While we're talking about stock coils figured I'd share.
I put a 0.7mm Nauti coil in my DotAIO today bc I ran out of the juice I use in the DotShell. I changed out the pin for the 1.5mm Velvet Vape Nautipin. Flavor is pretty good but the vape, even on the lowest setting, is a bit too hot for me. It fires instantly because it's mesh, flavor is pretty good, and it broke in quickly. Wicking is a little slow and I could feel it getting a little dry at first but the Dotaio tanks seem to be prone to vapor lock for some reason... I've had that issue with any stock coil I've used in it.

TL;DR: Nautilus 0.7 ohm coils are a good option for a loose MTL to restricted DL.

Sent from the Death Star

So I grabbed that 3f deal this weekend and got myself an SXK BB and some accessories. Now where do I find panels that aren't SXK but cost less than $100.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I grabbed that 3f deal this weekend and got myself an SXK BB and some accessories. Now where do I find panels that aren't SXK but cost less than $100.
I have and use SXK panels with no problems, and am a big fan of Mums panels (all under 100). What kind of panels are you looking for?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shapeways.com 3d printed

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda dumb with the round button holes for triangle buttons
2fa93c7eda7deddae033eefc7d7d9de8.jpg
83040d166b71df1778e1570208afe61a.jpg
Nice looking panels, regardless!

I just "won" a chance to buy the new gray Mission inners. Answered a trivia question and then passed bc I don't have the cash and I don't want to start down that rabbit hole. Would need panels and a new Treasury case.

I legitimately need to stop looking at that page.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice looking panels, regardless!

I just "won" a chance to buy the new gray Mission inners. Answered a trivia question and then passed bc I don't have the cash and I don't want to start down that rabbit hole. Would need panels and a new Treasury case.

I legitimately need to stop looking at that page.

Sent from the Death Star
Thanks man. I was gonna put these in the red but the sxk mission Switch will go on the red so figure these could go somewhere. Have some clears coming too at some point

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sxk vapesnail is in wish I would of got the extra plugs, the stock is way to airyView attachment 160226

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

You didn't get the full kit?

I mean, yeah its a tad pricey for the full kit even from China at $35ish or whatever it was.

I really debated grabbing the Black SXK DNA60 BB, the vapesnail full kit and replacement seals and tank section and that cool triple keyed drip tip set for $150...

VU Sponsors