Love the white lab rat and silver ones.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

843ef48d400733c8e219941248adf65c.jpg

Wasnt letting me load a pic before. This is the 11g

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well, watched the drawn out reveal of the Orbit from Mission... looks interesting.

Release slated within the next 3 weeks, not a limited run, but will only have a limited initial run of availability... probably have to recoup some investment etc before they order more and in different colorways.

No price listed yet, but being Mission, it will be overly expensive.

yertil

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
well, watched the drawn out reveal of the Orbit from Mission... looks interesting.

Release slated within the next 3 weeks, not a limited run, but will only have a limited initial run of availability... probably have to recoup some investment etc before they order more and in different colorways.

No price listed yet, but being Mission, it will be overly expensive.

I actually thought the video was good … it was them having fun at apple. I don’t think it will be overly expensive considering what the snail originally costs or Any of the other bridges i think it will be on par with all of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s all vanity with the engraving, just figured being Filipino might as well grab the Filipino one

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

I'd love the samurai armor and Oni mask one, but I just can't justify spending that much when I have really great RBAs for my Boro mods already.
You'll have to let me know how you like I compared to the Snail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, this ^^^

Really not to keen on the differences.

I do know the posts are different and open ended on both sides compared to the original.

Besides that or whatever extras they include now compared to before… the only other
difference I can see is how much of the exterior they mill away to “make it” look different.

I believe I’ll be ok with it, the Exocet V2 for me is really good with one of the smaller pins in, only gripe I have with it, have to clean that pin often; how it makes positive contact to the deck is a high occurrence of oxidation and can cause ohms to fluctuate even with N80… and trapping single 27g wire is a PITA

Nailz gave it to me for free and for my birthday, (ty again) and it’s been pretty rad.

The brigd2 was only $84

Yes $84

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I do know the posts are different and open ended on both sides compared to the original.

Besides that or whatever extras they include now compared to before… the only other
difference I can see is how much of the exterior they mill away to “make it” look different.

I believe I’ll be ok with it, the Exocet V2 for me is really good with one of the smaller pins in, only gripe I have with it, have to clean that pin often; how it makes positive contact to the deck is a high occurrence of oxidation and can cause ohms to fluctuate even with N80… and trapping single 27g wire is a PITA

Nailz gave it to me for free and for my birthday, (ty again) and it’s been pretty rad.

The brigd2 was only $84

Yes $84

Wait, you lost me on the $84 part. Or maybe you have me, depending.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Crazy…

So my order this morning right away was #1452

They’re in the 2000’s now and many people bought multiples

550*1.3(guess multiplier of those that may of bought more than one)

Then 715*220($205 hub shipped $245 direct shipped)

$157,000 they made thus far in 8 hours 🥸

And there is still another 40h the ordering is up

Let’s say China mfgs their stuff… let’s say the MoQ was 2500 units at $18 a pop (these sell for $25 on China sites)

$45000

That’s $112k profit using my hypos.

And a stock pile of 1500 more units

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crazy…

Let’s say China mfgs their stuff… let’s say the MoQ was 2500 units at $18 a pop (these sell for $25 on China sites)

$45000

And they bitch about losing sales to clones...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And they bitch about losing sales to clones...

all hypothetical... really dont know the MoQ pricing, but only a small baby hand full of modders out there that are in house from beginning to end.

L'Atelier, Hellfire, Mums are the only three mod/atty companies I am aware of that do all their own, with L'Atelier being the only one that makes 100% of their own parts Minus raw materials

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crazy…

$45000

Thought maybe you had a discount code you might be inclined to share. Should've known better

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thought maybe you had a discount code you might be inclined to share. Should've known better

I wish… just cash back from normal credit card spending.

Anything I’d might use a Bank Card for, I use one of my credit cards… 1.5% here 2% there, 3-6% sometimes etc. adds up

DOCDRIPS

Member For 5 Years

The brigd2 was only $84

Yes $84

Unfortunately mine was a little higher to say t he least but I wasn't going to miss out on the second version, as far as their parts being made in China I was under the assumption they are made in the Philippines, to be honest with you I don't care where it's manufactured as long as it's done with the end consumer getting the quality that I paid for, & RJ Ros & the crew @ Wick'D has always provided quality products in the end that's all that matters to me

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DOCDRIPS

Member For 5 Years
No butthurt here though you obviously saved your cash back money for something that you wanted that's awesome

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately mine was a little higher to say t he least but I wasn't going to miss out on the second version, as far as their parts being made in China I was under the assumption they are made in the Philippines, to be honest with you I don't care where it's manufactured as long as it's done with the end consumer getting the quality that I paid for

It very well could be made in the Philippines, and you could be 100% right.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were…there are some good machinist in my home country.

DOCDRIPS

Member For 5 Years
It very well could be made in the Philippines, and you could be 100% right.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were…there are some good machinist in my home country.

You mean here in the US I'm assuming I see that you're a Padres fan just assumed that you lived in the states oh, there are wonderful Machinist here in the US just not as many as there used to be oh, but that's a whole different discussion all together LOL

DOCDRIPS

Member For 5 Years
Quick question and sorry if this is already been answered but do the Coil* Bridges that came with the VC Abyss AIO work in a Boro A Tank , like those pictured?
155b82897a31c43693084a34ba86cf45.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You mean here in the US I'm assuming I see that you're a Padres fan just assumed that you lived in the states oh, there are wonderful Machinist here in the US just not as many as there used to be oh, but that's a whole different discussion all together LOL

Guess I should of left the whole Home land out, since it’s not home anymore

I do live in San Diego, But I’m really a Pirates fan… well all around Pitt fan across all sports.

Well I can understand the cost effectiveness of manufacturing in the Philippines, $20,000 US a year is nearly twice the average income there.

Heck if the internet wasn’t like old ass AOL there, I’d probably move back… cheap as chips, live like a King.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quick question and sorry if this is already been answered but do the Coil* Bridges that came with the VC Abyss AIO work in a Boro A Tank , like those pictured?
155b82897a31c43693084a34ba86cf45.jpg

The pnp won't work in a boro. To tall. I tried it in a A tank. The rest I'm not sure.

DOCDRIPS

Member For 5 Years
The pnp won't work in a boro. To tall. I tried it in a A tank. The rest I'm not sure.

Huh when I looked it up it said that they were all interchangeable however that may have been before the a tank started shipping out with the Billet box and come to think of it could be the whole reason that they transitioned into the a tank

VU Sponsors