Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm pretty new to the group I have played 4 or 5 times and won 2 of them so I'm pretty far ahead

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
$260 spent for two BBs valued at a little over $500 each isn't bad at all.

Honestly I want to win one so I can sell it... or maybe I'll keep it and sell my clone...
which reminds me that I need to clean up my Exo and VapeShell and get a hardware post going.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$260 spent for two BBs valued at a little over $500 each isn't bad at all.

Honestly I want to win one so I can sell it... or maybe I'll keep it and sell my clone...
which reminds me that I need to clean up my Exo and VapeShell and get a hardware post going.

Once I hit 5 I'll sell them lol

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok this makes me feel stupid but both these coils are labeled SSOC .5 ohm 15-60w.

So why is one so much bigger and the other is kind of a pain to fit in the boro?
f696bd6687802bb9880f42d32a25f17e.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well then... rewicked the Insider just now...and after 6 days the cotton and coil were still decent looking, was just a slight flavor shift...

She is purring along again wicking and vaping perfect for me.

Guess if you talk shit enough about a mod and its attys, god listens and shows you the light.

TL;DR Keeping the BB...for now ;)

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well it's official. The MF in MF Bridge now stands for Mudda Fukka Bridge. :giggle:

Still no MF bridge. :wait:

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really? What does your tracking say?

No tracking available. Canada Post no longer tracks incoming Registered Mail from foreign countries, well Italy anyway.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No tracking available. Canada Post no longer tracks incoming Registered Mail from foreign countries, well Italy anyway.
Ugh that sucks! I keep forgetting that you're north of the border from me. Fingers crossed I hope you get it soon!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Open raffle for this...

View attachment 118455

$1680 in spots claimed for this raffle...Black Ultem body etc... I just wonder if anyone noticed the knick in the body in the large picture up top on the left edge? or if its just a dust particle
Wow made 1680 off people trying to win that. What a great mark up. Could make a living and be paid well off running raffles. Buy for 300 get a 100 people to try to win it for 10. That's 700 profit.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow made 1680 off people trying to win that. What a great mark up. Could make a living and be paid well off running raffles. Buy for 300 get a 100 people to try to win it for 10. That's 700 profit.

This one isn't a bought BB and then coverted... its a FF exclusive Black Ultem body with BU bits...bottom designed USB port and plenty of snazz. Still profitable by all means when he runs the raffles...especially when the X1s are set in a way to encourage multiple buys... X1 = 1, X2 =2, X3 = 4, X5 = 10, X10 = 25 spots...

I would wager it costing him around 3-400 to make a one off like that, I'm really just assuming...rest is pure profit.

I am for snazzing up stuff and fall to the vanity of items...but the BB has been that one item I think looks perfect in factory spec.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep, no real point in entering these unlimited ones.
And that BB is a Team Noct, which generally go for around $1000+. So he's made $680 so far. Either way. Sell 10 of those bitches a month and you're good.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. You could trade that thing in for a shitty car. That's crazy to me. I like nice things but there a point of gouging. Like Lexus having Toyota parts. Lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anavidfan has a Diver V2 in the classies for $30. Look up Todd's review for it if you're interested! Looks like a proper MTL. I'm looking at you, Brew!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anavidfan has a Diver V2 in the classies for $30. Look up Todd's review for it if you're interested! Looks like a proper MTL. I'm looking at you, Brew!

Thanks, I saw that. I was looking at it and decided to let someone else have a shot at it. Since you backed out, I figured I might as well get it. I get the feeling there will be a Insider v1 up for sale as soon as the mess at my house settles down a bit.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I saw that. I was looking at it and decided to let someone else have a shot at it. Since you backed out, I figured I might as well get it. I get the feeling there will be a Insider v1 up for sale as soon as the mess at my house settles down a bit.
Nice! Glad you grabbed it. I just bought a Gus on Thursday and then got the Skyline that was in the classies yesterday so I'm completely tapped. I could have swung it, but I want to keep the BB hassle free with the EUC coils.

They are FANTASTIC, btw. Six days and counting on my first coil with zero sign of slowing down. I would
have changed a Naut coil by now for sure.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the Diver after you've put it through its paces.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Glad you grabbed it. I just bought a Gus on Thursday and then got the Skyline that was in the classies yesterday so I'm completely tapped. I could have swung it, but I want to keep the BB hassle free with the EUC coils.

They are FANTASTIC, btw. Six days and counting on my first coil with zero sign of slowing down. I would
have changed a Naut coil by now for sure.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the Diver after you've put it through its paces.

Will do. Glad you like the EUC.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tore into one of those EUC ceramic coils? Wondering if there is cotton in there or is it really just all ceramic?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, but I will when I finish with this one. Who knows when that will be and if I remember...

The juice I started with in the first bb with a EUC coil is pretty clear, I'd say count on at least two weeks before changing coils. I think I changed it after three weeks or more.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The juice I started with in the first bb with a EUC coil is pretty clear, I'd say count on at least two weeks before changing coils. I think I changed it after three weeks or more.
I put less Sour flavor in my mix this last time as that's a known coil killer. Hopefully it pays dividends lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone wanna give me some info on the MF bridge everyone's been talking about?
Expensive for a bridge and took forever to get produced and shipped. No I really I'm not too sure but I know it took weeks for everyone to get there's. Why what's up?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Expensive for a bridge and took forever to get produced and shipped. No I really I'm not too sure but I know it took weeks for everyone to get there's. Why what's up?

I just dont know what the purpose of it is. I dont know anything about it lol.

I've heard you can run EUC coils with it but i thought you could run EUC coils with the A-tank bridge?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've heard you can run EUC coils with it but i thought you could run EUC coils with the A-tank bridge?
There's a sleeve that comes with the .5 euc coils that can run in the a-tank. I bought some with the sleeve but haven't tried them yet. Everyone is loving the euc coils though. Couple weeks on MTL coil

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So the point of the MF Bridge is to be able to run EUC coils in a normal Boro (non A-Tank) to maximize juice capacity. I believe it also gives a more restricted airflow than using the Atlantis style adapter in the A-Tank.

Also, if you get the Full Kit version of the MF Bridge it includes adapters for the EUC Drizzle coils which are small and meant for MTL.

The EUC Drizzle coils are kicking the shit out of the Nautilus coils for airflow, flavor, and coil longevity so far. Of course, I've only been using one of them for a week...

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the EUC Drizzle coils, I'm finding the 1.4 ohm traditional (cotton) coils to be slightly "behind " the 1.3 ceramic ones. They are still good, but the ceramic ones are better IMHO.

VU Sponsors