Member For 4 Years
Any guesses on what this could be
5705c5edae94249af1ea1699b388fae6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@derrickfosgate , that is one sweet looking mo' fo'

In other news, the Diver v2 arrived. Unfortunately we are at DEFCON 4, MIL visit imminent! No time to play but it looks like a good backup for the MF bridge.
Good day for that crap apparently. I was trying rebuild my Kraken clone when my mom dropped by this afternoon. Needless to say that sucker is still coil-less.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good day for that crap apparently. I was trying rebuild my Kraken clone when my mom dropped by this afternoon. Needless to say that sucker is still coil-less.

Sent from the Death Star
Mom's, what would you do without them? Not fucking be here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from the Death Star
I thought I saw a couple of Krakens for sale in the classies.

I did see them, authentics.....$25 for two!

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I saw a couple of Krakens for sale in the classies.

I did see them, authentics.....$25 for two!
Saw that... I JUST got a good build going on this thing. Fifth time's the charm?

That's a nice deal but I'm not sold on mesh atties just yet and this one in particular. Thanks for the heads up though!

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw that... I JUST got a good build going on this thing. Fifth time's the charm?

That's a nice deal but I'm not sold on mesh atties just yet and this one in particular. Thanks for the heads up though!

Sent from the Death Star
I have a Gem and a Gem2, both could be used with mesh wick, never got around to playing with them.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Gem and a Gem2, both could be used with mesh wick, never got around to playing with them.
It's a great vape, but it's a total PITA. I think I can get an equivalent vape experience with cotton in other standard RTAs. Not so sure it's worth the effort. Plus with Kayfuns and the like you don't have to worry about leaking

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a great vape, but it's a total PITA. I think I can get an equivalent vape experience with cotton in other standard RTAs. Not so sure it's worth the effort. Plus with Kayfuns and the like you don't have to worry about leaking

Sent from the Death Star
Yeah, one of my favorites is the Kayfun v3mini plus (Chinese thing).

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any mf bridges floating around waiting to be sold before I do another buy from the site

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any mf bridges floating around waiting to be sold before I do another buy from the site

I might after a trade...just depends if this dude is legit or not...says he works for Odis...saw a post from JD himself and Pm'd him...if all works out...I'll have a Palm/Odis X for my stock BB (No extras)

Then I'll just buy the SXK BB and use my Insider etc. with it lol

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might after a trade...just depends if this dude is legit or not...says he works for Odis...saw a post from JD himself and Pm'd him...if all works out...I'll have a Palm/Odis X for my stock BB (No extras)

Keep me posted

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just seen a palm somewhere that wanted to be traded for a bb and I forgot where

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just seen a palm somewhere that wanted to be traded for a bb and I forgot where

Yeah it's a black one, just the whole shipping to Canada thing; I'm a cheap bastard...$7.15 ConUs I'm ok with...$30 to Canada and then tracking disappears...then $46 DHL signed...I'm not looking to spend $50 to swap to a regulated squonker when I already have one...and $30 is pushing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah it's a black one, just the whole shipping to Canada thing; I'm a cheap bastard...$7.15 ConUs I'm ok with...$30 to Canada and then tracking disappears...then $46 DHL signed...I'm not looking to spend $50 to swap to a regulated squonker when I already have one...and $30 is pushing it
emoji23.png

First-Class Package International Service is pretty inexpensive to Canada. I always have tracking right to my door with it from the US. Order batteries all the time from Illumn and that's what they ship, First Class Package International. Inexpensive and takes about 7 days tracking all the way to my mailbox.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First-Class Package International Service is pretty inexpensive to Canada. I always have tracking right to my door with it from the US. Order batteries all the time from Illumn and that's what they ship, First Class Package International. Inexpensive and takes about 7 days tracking all the way to my mailbox.

Checked USPS International...

upload_2018-8-29_21-54-44.png

Might be cheaper if I went in, but from what I see online...$31.40...was a guess at $30 earlier...last item I mailed International costed $29

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm Guess if I use Click and Ship its $16 lol except its not insurable ...

upload_2018-8-29_22-5-2.png

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmm Guess if I use Click and Ship its $16 lol except its not insurable ...

View attachment 118780

First-Class Package International Service™**
Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"
Value of contents can not exceed $400.00

Pretty sure it includes insurance of up to $400.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well we did the vouch exchange on FB for the Palm and BB... Ty Troy and Jmoney...He said he was going to Vegas this weekend, mentioned to him he should mail it tomorrow from the local post since it will only cost him $7.15...either way tomorrow or Tuesday it will be mailed from both ends.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well we did the vouch exchange on FB for the Palm and BB... Ty Troy and Jmoney...He said he was going to Vegas this weekend, mentioned to him he should mail it tomorrow from the local post since it will only cost him $7.15...either way tomorrow or Tuesday it will be mailed from both ends.
So u gonna sell the bridges

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
U know ur gonna miss the bb once it's gone so might aswell hit the button

Dunno if I will...it took a while to get along with it, and in hindsight I probably wouldn't of gone the BB route...but it lead me back to mechs...although mini mechs with RTAs.

BB will be traded for a regulated mod I always liked but never pulled the trigger on for it has a price tag of $400 starting.

I do like the BB, but it's use was limited at best, only sparingly used it when at home and when out and about, even for hours at a time I'd only take a few toots.

Not sold on even spending $109 on the SXK just to use as an out and about mod when I have my minis that give much better flavor and consistency.

We shall see though how I feel in a few weeks.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dunno if I will...it took a while to get along with it, and in hindsight I probably wouldn't of gone the BB route...but it lead me back to mechs...although mini mechs with RTAs.

BB will be traded for a regulated mod I always liked but never pulled the trigger on for it has a price tag of $400 starting.

I do like the BB, but it's use was limited at best, only sparingly used it when at home and when out and about, even for hours at a time I'd only take a few toots.

Not sold on even spending $109 on the SXK just to use as an out and about mod when I have my minis that give much better flavor and consistency.

We shall see though how I feel in a few weeks.

You're driving him nuts with those bridges... funny part is that I have a second MF Bridge that I hasn't even seen the light of day yet

Sent from the Death Star

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're driving him nuts with those bridges... funny part is that I have a second MF Bridge that I hasn't even seen the light of day yet

Sent from the Death Star
That's not funny at all jmoney. Got those coils today thanks again bro now if u wanna sell a bridge that would be greatly appreciated lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's not funny at all jmoney. Got those coils today thanks again bro now if u wanna sell a bridge that would be greatly appreciated lol

I have extra boros in case I want to swap flavors dude. Just been too lazy to set it up... tell you what, I'll trade you one of this fancy BBs for it lol!

Sent from the Death Star

VU Sponsors