Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If dude doesn't back out by Tuesday I'll be putting all my bridges and extra boros in the classifieds.

MF MTL Bridge and bits + 4-1.3 coils and 8- .5 coils

Authentic Insider batch 1

A-Tank with 5-.6 coils and a .9

Comfort Bridge with 5- .7 coils

2-Black FT boros

Thinking $135 shipped for it all, which is basically the Insider and the spare coils cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If dude doesn't back out by Tuesday I'll be putting all my bridges and extra boros in the classifieds.

2-Black FT boros

Thinking $135 shipped for it all, which is basically the Insider and the spare coils cost.

Dibs on the MF Bridge!

Sent from the Death Star

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2-Black FT boros

I want the mf bridge and bits

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah 8/20 was Brew on the bridge, you are #2 then Jmoney after...

Really hoping someone buys it as a package deal though, or at least 2 people are interested in all the bits and bobs.
I would be happy to give the MF bridge a new home but the other bits and bobs....well...I have a bag full of them and only use the MF bridge.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Talks of dumping a mod in alcohol. Nc-2 has a little mosfet or whatever. Was gonna take the bottom off and soak it. Received it in a trade with a stuck button. I knew it and traded anyways for the guys safety. But is it cool to soak? Figure can't hurt

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Talks of dumping a mod in alcohol. Nc-2 has a little mosfet or whatever. Was gonna take the bottom off and soak it. Received it in a trade with a stuck button. I knew it and traded anyways for the guys safety. But is it cool to soak? Figure can't hurt

Can't see why not... I did it to a Pico and a DNA200 Board. Just make sure it dries completely (Few minutes) before using

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't see why not... I did it to a Pico and a DNA200 Board. Just make sure it dries completely (Few minutes) before using
Was hoping you'd say that. Thanks.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dude I was worries that you were talking about the one I sold you! Hahaha

Thank God lol

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude I was worries that you were talking about the one I sold you! Hahaha

Thank God lol

Sent from the Death Star
Nah man it's still going strong. A guy at work. Someone gave it and a Smok tank to him as his first vape. Juice running down. Battery plate set in series. I was like wtf man. I gave him my drag and explained shit to him one day after work and started him a notebook. But the condition it's in only a true experience vaper should handle. After thouroghly cleaning

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah man it's still going strong. A guy at work. Someone gave it and a Smok tank to him as his first vape. Juice running down. Battery plate set in series. I was like wtf man. I gave him my drag and explained shit to him one day after work and started him a notebook. But the condition it's in only a true experience vaper should handle. After thouroghly cleaning

Nice save

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any mf bridge users noticing some leaky coils both styles of mine seem to be very leaky

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any mf bridge users noticing some leaky coils both styles of mine seem to be very leaky

No sir. I've only use one MTL ceramic 1.3 for th last two weeks as of today and no leaks at all.
I remember you said something about the airflow not being right and Joe you're having some leaking... are you sure you have them put together right? I've been seeing reports of others having the same airflow issue and that originally made me wonder the same thing.

Sent from the Death Star

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No sir. I've only use one MTL ceramic 1.3 for th last two weeks as of today and no leaks at all.
I remember you said something about the airflow not being right and Joe you're having some leaking... are you sure you have them put together right? I've been seeing reports of others having the same airflow issue and that originally made me wonder the same thing.

Sent from the Death Star
I believe I got it right and both .6 and 1.3 are leakin kinda bad I took my boro out today and the plug was soaked along with inside the mod and the coil is only 3 days old

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm gonna tear it down tomorrow and see if it's not seated right

First day or two I did have some leaking from the .5 EUC coils. I was going to ask about it on here, but it hasn't happened in a few days now.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

When I used mine it was dry as a bone...I did use 70/30 though; can see thinner posing issue when hot outside.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using 50/50 and no issues on authentics, the SXK is kinda wet behind the tank. It did leak but that was my fault, left it in the car and it was 120 outside.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did have it in the car for a bit and it was hot as balls out so that could have been the cause of leaking. Using 60VG/40PG or around there so juice is a bit thin.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to here that it all worked out for ya

The deal exchange and vouches worked out... RPG is less than 100miles from him today, palm is in transit, just who knows exactly where lol

Canada Post I guess doesn't show updated locations, so I have to see when it hits USPS exchange...either way still a friggn week out by its delivery date.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not only that, but who knows if its traveling North of the border to the West Coast, then drops South to me...rather than going across Lake Ontario into the US and only taking 3 days to California lol

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not only that, but who knows if its traveling North of the border to the West Coast, then drops South to me...rather than going across Lake Ontario into the US and only taking 3 days to California lol
Yikes

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It will travel by birch bark canoe down the Mississippi, after that it's anyone's guess. :giggle:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess there is always that one time you deal with shit tracking/shipping.

Moving forward, Canada is off limits for me...rather get items from the UK.

EDIT: The Palm moved! Made it a whole 49km in 2 days... at this rate I should see it right around the time the Super Bowl plays! lol

Last edited:

Rockk973

Member For 1 Year
Hey guys quick question how come every once in a while my ohms jumps down to like 5 or so. Then I have to either tighten or loosen the mouth piece screw on top then it goes back to normal.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys quick question how come every once in a while my ohms jumps down to like 5 or so. Then I have to either tighten or loosen the mouth piece screw on top then it goes back to normal.
Are you using factory coil heads or a RBA? Sounds like you may have over-tightened it at some point and pressed the connection pin down? Just a guess.

Sent from the Death Star

Rockk973

Member For 1 Year
I am using a insider RBA. Its weird I can use it all day fine then I go to use it and I get a little burnt check ohms and it's at like .5. I mess around with that screw thing on top and it works fine.

Rockk973

Member For 1 Year
Looks pretty good I must say. Hey bro that's just what I am looking for were can I get them clear cover plates?
6baa765ca851483fd758ba44cea881e9.jpg
0f5600c58f241ce167a95120bdfeb208.jpg
62df2433990a080f00c51037b6e5127a.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am using a insider RBA. Its weird I can use it all day fine then I go to use it and I get a little burnt check ohms and it's at like .5. I mess around with that screw thing on top and it works fine.

Never had issue with the Insider jumping ohms...you using SS wire?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks bro it's really not a big deal as long as I have change with me to mess with that screw lol.

SS resistance fluctuates when power is applied, .5 can fluctuate to .67 for instance.

As long as you have the terminal posts secured to the wire, and the wire not touching the Insiders barrel...you're good to go.

Will say the Insider does take some finesse to wick perfectly...was the RBA that kept me with the BB til recently.

Rockk973

Member For 1 Year
The insider is awesome. I have wicking to a science now. The less cotton the better all you need is enough cotton just to touch the top of wicking wells . When I 1st got it I was using way to much and clogging them channels up till I watched some YouTube videos. Wicks like a champ now.

zadlives

Member For 2 Years
I'm really interested in getting one of the hybrid drip tips that is also the screw, but they all seem to be like $40. Do any of y'all know of one that's not brass, that's under say $30 or so, that's in stock anywhere?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm really interested in getting one of the hybrid drip tips that is also the screw, but they all seem to be like $40. Do any of y'all know of one that's not brass, that's under say $30 or so, that's in stock anywhere?
JMK Tips has them in stainless for $28 plus shipping I believe.

Sent from the Death Star

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess there is always that one time you deal with shit tracking/shipping.

Moving forward, Canada is off limits for me...rather get items from the UK.

EDIT: The Palm moved! Made it a whole 49km in 2 days... at this rate I should see it right around the time the Super Bowl plays! lol

How far can you paddle a canoe in two days? :giggle:

VU Sponsors