Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just figured we can use this to keep track of co-ops coming up and show off our BB's. Whether clones or not.

Plus tips, where to find accessories, etc etc etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found a guy on Facebook Ryan Bell. Canadian Custom Vapes.

Got a pair of panels with the cut outs for tank and screen for $220 shipped from Canada.

This wood right here.
d8db15251b1d457f9d6b8854a1fb8477.jpg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also Mantis Minimal makes the Damascus tips and buttons.

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What is the allure of billet box mods? I love the stealth look, but not excited about Vaping on kangertech coils again.
So enlighten me please.

Note: I'm not looking to pick a fight, just trying to understand why bb are so popular and maybe it might be something I want too.

The kanger coils are one of many options for it. There are quite a few different brands you can use, including a few rebuildable options as well. They are very customizable for your own unique vaping experience depending on what you are looking for.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a list of some of the coils compatible with the BB A Tank. Not to mention the exocet rebuildable and the insider and the kanger rba.

It's a truly customizable vape without having to buy something else or a new tank.

That's why I like them.

5d382f1909a493c147c091996a97809d.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a list of some of the coils compatible with the BB A Tank. Not to mention the exocet rebuildable and the insider and the kanger rba.

It's a truly customizable vape without having to buy something else or a new tank.

That's why I like them.

5d382f1909a493c147c091996a97809d.jpg

What adaptor do you use for the Vaperesso coils?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's called the MF Billet Bridge. I'll have to look around to see if I can find any.

I would imagine sxk will realize how much they can make off cheaper accessories and eventually make all the bridges.

Need the A-Tank for these I think.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's called the MF Billet Bridge. I'll have to look around to see if I can find any.

I would imagine sxk will realize how much they can make off cheaper accessories and eventually make all the bridges.

Need the A-Tank for these I think.

Could you let me know what you find out?

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone! I really like this
7867c37aec2bf9cc400a5c339060a3d9.jpg

I also have a few questions too!
1) should I try to polish the doors (since they came to me scratched) or maybe buy jwraps to cover them? Where is a reliable supplier of the accessories?
I built the Kanger RBA. And took off the air flow restrictor but the draw is a little tight. So many questions!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found a guy on Facebook Ryan Bell. Canadian Custom Vapes.

Got a pair of panels with the cut outs for tank and screen for $220 shipped from Canada.

This wood right here.
d8db15251b1d457f9d6b8854a1fb8477.jpg

Are there any affordable options? Considering Jwrap to cover the scratches that were included in my SXK Billet Box. The one that I received as a prize was opened already and both front and back doors were scratched. The battery ribbon was also not attached.
I did request a blue one and am thinking it was the only one they had on hand...dunno.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8678d20f4ff0531abe8f8b679190fbf0.jpg

Got some panels in the mail today. The fit isn't perfect but they sure do look pretty. The orange and teal ones are pretty thick so the button is recessed. Overall I'm pretty pretty happy with them for the price paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Those are nice! Mind if I ask how much and where purchased?

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Got some panels in the mail today. The fit isn't perfect but they sure do look pretty. The orange and teal ones are pretty thick so the button is recessed. Overall I'm pretty pretty happy with them for the price paid.

Damn! Those are really nice!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are nice! Mind if I ask how much and where purchased?

Sure! On the Billet Box Panels Buy/Sell/Trade group on Facebook there's a guy by the name of James Jay. He has a couple of listings on there but I'm sure he'll set you up if you PM him.

The fitment on these panels is a little off so he sold them for $60 for both sets. He makes more expensive ones as well though.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are there any affordable options? Considering Jwrap to cover the scratches that were included in my SXK Billet Box. The one that I received as a prize was opened already and both front and back doors were scratched. The battery ribbon was also not attached.
I did request a blue one and am thinking it was the only one they had on hand...dunno.

Mum's Vape I think make nice panels in the $80 range. @dre has a pair I think. They are on Facebook too.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Those are some gorgeous panels. I can't wait to get mine.

I was thinking about joining that group. Guess I will now. Lol.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The mums panels fit tight. They have no movement. Just search mums vape and pm him. He will get your sorted and ship within a day or two prority flat rate

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They end up like this during use until you degrease them
5cc8aea5e1f3d73ea9c956550d2f1a70.jpg

I kinda like the second look better. More matchy.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I kinda like the second look better. More matchy.

You just need to use some.409 to get that look back

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What adaptor do you use for the Vaperesso coils?
If it's the Atlantis style coils you need the hot tank. It's a boro with offer holes and cost $62 or 65 I believe but you can buy just the c cell and use the mod bridge which is about 28€ I believe?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@forza get one of those $2 plugs that seal the bottom of the boro tank. The condensation may warp the panels. Or so I hear. That's why I went with g10 from mums once my father offered to buy me something for being his bitch

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a 2 condensation plugs, one blue, one purple on the way.

Panels is a perfectly acceptable reason to be someone's bitch.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Won't work the r clone threading hasn't been proven to be changed to the correct size. I wouldn't risk that mind of money just to find out

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mantis Minimal button and tip. Made of titanium. Nice but damn they are expensive.
241c1c0346c51f41caaa241d13dfcb64.jpg
7952601c1521d0dbadd2d86aa3a80ab8.jpg

Those look like Timascus or Damascus not Titanium. If they are pretty expensive that would be the reason why. It's a pretty consuming process to make.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Won't work the r clone threading hasn't been proven to be changed to the correct size. I wouldn't risk that mind of money just to find out

Good call, dre. SXK better get with making some accessories! They have tons of potential to sell me all kinds of crap lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone want a insider for $20 shipped 1st class with tracking or add 6.50 for prority. I need to pay for DHL to make something right for a fellow member only for the next few hrs or if I fall asleel

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see that I will be trying to polish the scratches out of the doors I have, or buying a JWrap to cover the scratches.
Although I do appreciate the nice looks of all the custom pieces-n-parts, I am one cheap bastard.
I am really enjoying the vape I'm getting from the included RBA and I'll be going to my local shop to buy a pack of Kanger coils soon.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone want a insider for $20 shipped 1st class with tracking or add 6.50 for prority. I need to pay for DHL to make something right for a fellow member only for the next few hrs or if I fall asleel

No takers???

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can see that I will be trying to polish the scratches out of the doors I have, or buying a JWrap to cover the scratches.
Although I do appreciate the nice looks of all the custom pieces-n-parts, I am one cheap bastard.
I am really enjoying the vape I'm getting from the included RBA and I'll be going to my local shop to buy a pack of Kanger coils soon.

You should pick some Nautilus 0.7 coils also, they too make for a nice flavorful vape.
90db685394cadee805c97dd0e9500c17.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I'll give it till morning if no one claims and pays. I have a other idea to help my ohmies out.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I wasn't going to. Too much for a freaking button and drip tip. But they are pretty to look at.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those look like Timascus or Damascus not Titanium. If they are pretty expensive that would be the reason why. It's a pretty consuming process to make.
Yes Timascus is what it is. I assumed that meant titanium.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes Timascus is what it is. I assumed that meant titanium.

Stay away from the mecume (wrong spelling)the gold color kind. It's made with copper and will slowly dissolve away. The real stuff is made with gold and platinum silver. All precious metal that don't corrode.

VU Sponsors