Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They gave me about 20 af plugs, but no condensation plug :facepalm:
You got the full kit I take it?

And I gotta say. Now that I have the Shell setup right for mtl, it's awesome too. It's waiting to be rewicked in it's boro right now, but it'll be going back in at some point too. I'm going to put the tightest insert in the Xeta too. I can't believe how much I'm loving really tight mtl setups. I would have never thought.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You got the full kit I take it?

And I gotta say. Now that I have the Shell setup right for mtl, it's awesome too. It's waiting to be rewicked in it's boro right now, but it'll be going back in at some point too. I'm going to put the tightest insert in the Xeta too. I can't believe how much I'm loving really tight mtl setups. I would have never thought.
Yeah, full kit. Need all the goodies :) Good to hear on the MTL. I'm sure I've said it before, but I'm weird I think. I love tight MTL, and massive air DL. Can't stand anything in the middle. Dunno why, except it fits my extreme personality I guess. Not that there is anything wrong with the Snail, but man I'll tell ya, I sure hope the Bridg'd stays exactly like this for me. Flawless, for what I am looking for :bingo:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, full kit. Need all the goodies
That's the most goodies I ever got in a BB kit for sure.
I'm sure I've said it before, but I'm weird I think. I love tight MTL, and massive air DL. Can't stand anything in the middle.
I actually love the full range. You wouldn't like the Haar then. Seriously. It's right in that loos-ish mtl to tight-ish dtl range. Down the middle. Vape quality is off the planet though.

The Bridg'd will get easier as you work with it. I don't know if you remember, but I was about to pitch the thing when I first got it.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the Bridg'd stays exactly like this for me. Flawless, for what I am looking for
That's what kept me at it. After going nose to nose with the frickin thing getting it setup the first couple times, the vape was awesome. I couldn't give up on it.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reminds me of the 6 RBA run I had with the BB first go that totally turned me off on them.

2 years later...advancements and a single chance at redemption...

Happy camper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Your right. You win. I give up. Resistance is futile :cry::sad:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's price gouging bc of the current Billet craze. Problem is all these suckers will fall for it. Three months down the road I'll pick one up for 100 and that will be the price I was expecting.
No reason it should cost more than a Reaper.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's price gouging bc of the current Billet craze. Problem is all these suckers will fall for it. Three months down the road I'll pick one up for 100 and that will be the price I was expecting.
No reason it should cost more than a Reaper.

I agree.

The Vapesnail was expensive too... but the snail looks better, has the fill port in the right position... and not sure if the Alien covers all vape styles...

I’ve spent more on dog shit, like goobers neofet lol

Plus I’m seriously done with the BB now that the flush nut came in.

No need to try and see if another companies boro rba is better...

And I wouldn’t even know if new stuff for the BB if it wasn’t for you all posting of it...

Find the perfect combo... no need to look further...

Unless it’s a mech... always down for new tubes

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree.

The Vapesnail was expensive too... but the snail looks better, has the fill port in the right position... and not sure if the Alien covers all vape styles...

I’ve spent more on dog shit, like goobers neofet lol

Plus I’m seriously done with the BB now that the flush nut came in.

No need to try and see if another companies boro rba is better...

And I wouldn’t even know if new stuff for the BB if it wasn’t for you all posting of it...

Find the perfect combo... no need to look further...

Unless it’s a mech... always down for new tubes

I like the Xeta a lot, but I think the Snail may be more my speed. Just not ready to plunk down the cash on it right now. I've seen some deals on them used... maybe I should just bite the bullet, sell the Xeta, and spend the extra to get one.
I'm really happy with the vape I get from the Tripod and the DotShell, so imagine it would be the same with the Snail.

To be honest, I'm kind of disgusted with the price of the Alien so I'm probably going to write it off and never get one bc of it. Shame bc I thought from the look of it they'd undercut the Snail to grab market share since it looks cheaper to me.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the Xeta a lot, but I think the Snail may be more my speed. Just not ready to plunk down the cash on it right now. I've seen some deals on them used... maybe I should just bite the bullet, sell the Xeta, and spend the extra to get one.
I'm really happy with the vape I get from the Tripod and the DotShell, so imagine it would be the same with the Snail.

To be honest, I'm kind of disgusted with the price of the Alien so I'm probably going to write it off and never get one bc of it. Shame bc I thought from the look of it they'd undercut the Snail to grab market share since it looks cheaper to me.

I’d get the clone snail, then get the oring kit... you will then have the rubber condensation deal

So what $30 from China for the full kit? and $25 from Atmizoo

$55. And you get the upgraded seals

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’d get the clone snail, then get the oring kit... you will then have the rubber condensation deal

So what $30 from China for the full kit? and $25 from Atmizoo

$55. And you get the upgraded seals

Not a bad idea, Don. Not a bad idea...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's exactly what I did - Snail from China, gasket kit from Greece.

Now if only I'd actually get my Snail - two months so far in transit
Where did you order from? I literally just ordered from 3F

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's exactly what I did - Snail from China, gasket kit from Greece.

Now if only I'd actually get my Snail - two months so far in transit

So sorry about that delay...

It’s not Covid... I still get items in 21 days.

I’ve preached it all over VU... but always dispute with China at day 28... 30 days and they get paid, and they are much more open to dialogue when they don’t get their money.

And many bring up the point of how it can be an issue with China... and I have one word... Logistics; in which their logistics sucks.

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got one coming from FT - one from 3F.

The one from 3F has been "delivered to airline transport" since 6/27.

Still waiting on my second clear BB too.

But my Atmizoo shipment got here in 6 days!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must be doing something wrong. Atmizoo wants 17€ for shipping...

Edit: that's DHL. Whoops

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And just to show that I actually joke (fuck) with all people... some random post on FB of a dude hating on USPS for in state delivery...

To where people a few states away getting their items before same state delivery

4d4b04c6fcda9a1b84a6873b3ab291e9.jpg

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea - I get it.
Thing is, my package is probably in one of two places - at the bottom of a container in China waiting to ship out, or at the bottom of a container in USA customs - either way, pretty much lost until it pops up somewhere.

So sorry about that delay...

It’s not Covid... I still get items in 21 days.

I’ve preached it all over VU... but always dispute with China at day 28... 30 days and they get paid, and they are much more open to dialogue when they don’t get their money.

And many bring up the point of how it can be an issue with China... and I have one word... Logistics; in which their logistics sucks.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I must be doing something wrong. Atmizoo wants 17€ for shipping...

Edit: that's DHL. Whoops

Yeah that’s why I mentioned $25... it was what $13 for the kit and $9 for “Snail” mail option

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that’s why I mentioned $25... it was what $13 for the kit and $9 for “Snail” mail option

Oh yeah they can take their dear, sweet time with it. It's going to piss me off to have the seal kit and no Snail, just like @NHXJer. Speaking of, hope yours arrives soon!

If I like it, I can unload my Xeta and hopefully bank 35 bucks. Bang.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea - I get it.
Thing is, my package is probably in one of two places - at the bottom of a container in China waiting to ship out, or at the bottom of a container in USA customs - either way, pretty much lost until it pops up somewhere.

The reason I do it is just to have a way to recoup if it goes lost for 4-5+ months... even if it gets delayed via PayPal...you started the dispute and those funds are on hold, shows a trail of concern.

PayPal will give some time due to the pandemic... but PayPal won’t help the buyer once funds have been released, especially after months have gone by.

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Knock on wood - I've never had a shipment from China never arrive.

I have heard that the delays are mainly due to flights out of China bring severely cut back and US Customs being severely backlogged.

But then again - it took no time at all for my Atmizoo package to clear - maybe Customs is processing shipments from China as the lowest priority.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have heard that the delays are mainly due to flights out of China bring severely cut back and US Customs being severely backlogged.

But then again - it took no time at all for my Atmizoo package to clear - maybe Customs is processing shipments from China as the lowest priority.
I read that they're actually putting packages into quarantine for at least 14 days but that was weeks ago. Not sure if they're still doing that though... either way that time frame has come and gone.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My 3F order I placed in May made it to me in 23 days.

Another made July 9th made it a few days ago. 21 days

China to US was 4 days... took about a week for customs and nearly 9 to go from Compton to me... didn’t update til it was scanned locally to be delivered for that day.

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone modified the positive pin on their BB?
I get random "NO ATOMISER" messages - I usually have shake, tap, or even take out and re-install my Boro to get it to work again - annoying.

Thought about maybe prying the pin up enough to get an o-ring under it (if I can find one thin and small enough).

Any other ideas?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone modified the positive pin on their BB?
I get random "NO ATOMISER" messages - I usually have shake, tap, or even take out and re-install my Boro to get it to work again - annoying.

Thought about maybe prying the pin up enough to get an o-ring under it (if I can find one thin and small enough).

Any other ideas?
That problem is more likely related to where the 510 key up top contacts the chimney of the rba.

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno - maybe.
It seems that sometimes the Kanger RBA positive pin is just barely making connection.
I'll try to look better next time it happens.

I think I'll hold off messing with the pin until I get my Snails and see if the problem goes away.

I did seal the pin with some food-grade silicone - following a tutorial I saw on the Planetofthevapes forum - I couldn't believe how much juice had already seeped down in just a couple weeks use.

I also now cut a piece of Muji into a U shape and place it under my Bro just like a condensation plug - it works great - my BB stays really dry now.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno - maybe.
It seems that sometimes the Kanger RBA positive pin is just barely making connection.
I'll try to look better next time it happens.

I think I'll hold off messing with the pin until I get my Snails and see if the problem goes away.

I did seal the pin with some food-grade silicone - following a tutorial I saw on the Planetofthevapes forum - I couldn't believe how much juice had already seeped down in just a couple weeks use.

I also now cut a piece of Muji into a U shape and place it under my Bro just like a condensation plug - it works great - my BB stays really dry now.
I'm gonna try that muji trick with the snail since I got no condensation thingy for it with the super ultra basic package I got. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes - I've got my Atmizoo plugs sitting right here - still no damn Snails though.

I opened tickets with 3F and they wrote me with tracking links to 17track and I was like "yes - I can read 17track just as well as you - how about some real updates?"

VU Sponsors