Become a Patron!

Brand new osub 80w

Hey guys I have the OSub 80w with the original coils and Milkman Churrios 99% Vg. What's the best settings on this mod for this type of juice? I'm new and trying to get a better understanding. Also how should the air vent be adjusted

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not familiar with this Model but I will be in about 15 minutes, I need to go and read and see if I can help you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With this Mod and tank I Assume your using the 0.4 SMOK coil that came with the kit, You could try starting off first by priming your coil then I would start at 40 watts air flow half open take a few hits and see if that's ok if not start turning your wattage up a little bit and test again, meanwhile open your air up all the way and see if it's to airy for you, the higher you go in wattage it needs more air flow. Play with it a bit and you will find your sweet spot. Hope this helps give you a starting range.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sirvapes_alot

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have the same set up as you but I have the rx mini with 0.20 coil and it's an 80watt mod. I've had mine right at a week and I've played around with the settings a lot (really only way to know for yourself) and over found I like to stay anywhere between 45-60 depending on my batt life. I'll normally run around 55 but will start to turn it down as the batt gets low if I'm not by a charger. As far as air flow I like mine wide open, it seems like if I close it off any I just hit it longer because I can't really feel I'm getting anything off of it and then I end up coughing from a throat hit. I think it's hard to tell someone how to set theirs because we're all different and like different things, but that is my personal preferences from a similar set up. Hope it helps you some!

VU Sponsors