Become a Patron!

Builing my own RDA

so im new to this "vape world", i work as a mechanical engineer in the Airsoft industries,
I have at my work some CNC and Lathe and i want to start making RDA for squonk first and then RTA's.

Right now im working my own design but i have a few concerns that i hope you guys might help with
1. what insulation material is used in the 510 connector, and the rest insulation between the posts?
2. what metal should i be lookinh into for the deck and posts?

every help will be appreciated!!! :)

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
so im new to this "vape world", i work as a mechanical engineer in the Airsoft industries,
I have at my work some CNC and Lathe and i want to start making RDA for squonk first and then RTA's.

Right now im working my own design but i have a few concerns that i hope you guys might help with
1. what insulation material is used in the 510 connector, and the rest insulation between the posts?
2. what metal should i be lookinh into for the deck and posts?

every help will be appreciated!!! :)
1. PEEK insulators
2. Food grade Stainless Steel

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might wanna check out some other designs as well. That way you don't come up with someone else's rda. About a million rdas out there. Being new to this vaping thing I don't know if you're making and rda for yourself or for future sales. Might want to vape a little longer and do more research if you don't know what materials to use. Good luck. Not trying to shit on your parade but I'm more of a realist.

Might wanna check out some other designs as well. That way you don't come up with someone else's rda. About a million rdas out there. Being new to this vaping thing I don't know if you're making and rda for yourself or for future sales. Might want to vape a little longer and do more research if you don't know what materials to use. Good luck. Not trying to shit on your parade but I'm more of a realist.
i am just doing my homework for now and its gonna be for myself for now

VU Sponsors