Become a Patron!

bulk e-juice

Spyroklown

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can point in me in the right direction of a website that I can buy juice in bulk for cheap ... I've used perfectvape.com before but heard a few bad things about them and I was wondering if there were any other sites like that one that sells in bulk for cheap prices like they do but is a more trustworthy site.. I'm really tight on money atm because I'm between jobs and I can't afford 15-20$ per each bottle because I usually go through a 30ml in about 2-3 days so I need big ones that will last me a while till my new job starts.. I'm not very picky about flavor just as long as it's fruity and not extremely sweet tasting..any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try verdevalleyvapes. Great juice at a dirt cheap price. I just placed another order with them yesterday. I love there grape geeks.

Edit: deucesjack beat me to it...lol

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kinda new, but I also recommend Verde Valley. I got their sampler of 10 15ml bottles of various flavors. Some of them seem to need steeping. But, I've tried Strawberry Milkshake, Straw'nana and Cream and Key Lime Pie. They are all three fantastic.

Chris

Spyroklown

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you guys..also one more question ..I just tried a flavor from my local gas station (Parker's) the brand is cloud chaser and it's a 3 mg called fruit medley..does anyone know about this flavor and if so how I can make it or buy it in a lager bottle for cheaper because they only sell it in 20ml for 12.99 USD? (If I was supposed to repost this in another spot I'm very sorry)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
VerdeValleyVapes is my Go To Juice....There isnt another company for juice I stand more behind, they make great juice, sell it at great prices, treat each customer with full respect and generosity and @B-boy™ is prompt with fixing any issues you have. They are not a "cheap juice" they are a "quality juice at a very affordable rate!"

They are having a big sale right now just fyi! Code FDADOUBLE for double the free 100mls!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got in an order for verde valley with both my 100mls being the Cinnamon Cream, HOLY SHIT!!!, it my all day vape... the best flavor juice I've found in all my 3 years of vaping. Seriously if anyone wants a perfect cinnamon bun juice, this one is it! You get the icing, the dough and the cinnamon filling all in one. It has the perfect inhale and the exhale is damn delicious!

Okay, now I'm drooling... I'll shut up now! :teehee::teehee:

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VerdeValleyVapes is my Go To Juice....There isnt another company for juice I stand more behind, they make great juice, sell it at great prices, treat each customer with full respect and generosity and @B-boy™ is prompt with fixing any issues you have. They are not a "cheap juice" they are a "quality juice at a very affordable rate!"

They are having a big sale right now just fyi! Code FDADOUBLE for double the free 100mls!

Crap! I just put in an order yesterday and missed the FDADOUBLE sale. That bites.

Chris

ETA: Oops. I guess it was Friday when I made the order. Damn this weekend flew by fast.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just got in an order for verde valley with both my 100mls being the Cinnamon Cream, HOLY SHIT!!!, it my all day vape... the best flavor juice I've found in all my 3 years of vaping. Seriously if anyone wants a perfect cinnamon bun juice, this one is it! You get the icing, the dough and the cinnamon filling all in one. It has the perfect inhale and the exhale is damn delicious!

Okay, now I'm drooling... I'll shut up now! :teehee::teehee:
Its great right after you rewick....Ive got 2 240mls of it in both 3mg and 6mg...its a great morning and night time vape!

Their strawberry ANYTHING is amazing..Apple Jerks, Tricky Rabbit, Strawberry Cheesecake, Blue Slurpee...all amazing!

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crap! I just put in an order yesterday and missed the FDADOUBLE sale. That bites.

Chris

ETA: Oops. I guess it was Friday when I made the order. Damn this weekend flew by fast.

I know that I am replying to my own post. But, I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this.

I just got my Verde Valley order I mentioned above. I missed out on the sale because I ordered like 3 or 4 days prior to the sale start.

Much to my surprise Verde Valley included me in the sale on their own and doubled my "free 100ml" portion. So, I got 3 extra 100ml bottles just because they are a great company.

I just wanted to give Verde Valley a public acknowledgment that they deserve.

Chris

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not suprising at all. That's just the way B-boy rolls. Best customer service of any juice company out there, bar none.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors