Become a Patron!

CANADIAN SELLERS: I want to buy

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I'm in Canada and looking to buy something, and I can't buy off of US Sellers because shipping is damn expensive.

SOOO people in Canada, list down or put up a pic of what you're selling and how much. :)

Looking for mostly cheap tube mech mods ~ so clones are fine long as it works well!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
As the title says, I'm in Canada and looking to buy something, and I can't buy off of US Sellers because shipping is damn expensive.

SOOO people in Canada, list down or put up a pic of what you're selling and how much. :)

Looking for mostly cheap tube mech mods ~ so clones are fine long as it works well!
You could try fasttech too. I know you're looking local but they have decent shipping for coming from China. I've gotten packages in 10 days and 18. Just a crap shoot. But use the upgraded shipping. Usually like a dollar or two. Epacket. A ton of people here as well as me have bought from there

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could try fasttech too. I know you're looking local but they have decent shipping for coming from China. I've gotten packages in 10 days and 18. Just a crap shoot. But use the upgraded shipping. Usually like a dollar or two. Epacket. A ton of people here as well as me have bought from there

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah, currently waiting for a dead rabbit there! I just wanna see if anybody's selling here too, so maybe cheaper? or atleast if i'm buying a clone i'd already know its worth.

VU Sponsors