Become a Patron!

Celebrate Your Vapeversary Here

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I knew there was a thread for this but I couldn't find it.
Thanks @Ms. Trixy
f4fb2adbb8e1cc026053cc1fab2e7698.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Happy belated vapeversary!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Little late to the party here. Started Vaping Sept 2016. Can't remember the day though.
Still eternally grateful to my fellow coworkers who talked me in to doing it. Only a week of dual use and i haven't had a smoke since.
I can't talk anyone else into it though. My best friend still spends around $120 a week on smokes. Over 6 grand a year and he won't even try a vape.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks everyone!

I couldn't have done it without the support of my wife and all my friends here. I started out on ECF and met a lot of good folks there and some in person. Most of my forum time has been here though. I joined here shortly after they started up in 2014, but didn't really hang out here until I finally saw the light of what was going on at the other place in 2015. Big plus was all the really good DIYers were hanging out here and they welcomed me with open arms and helped me get on my way.

:cheers:

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Little late to the party here. Started Vaping Sept 2016. Can't remember the day though.
Still eternally grateful to my fellow coworkers who talked me in to doing it. Only a week of dual use and i haven't had a smoke since.
I can't talk anyone else into it though. My best friend still spends around $120 a week on smokes. Over 6 grand a year and he won't even try a vape.

Congrats to you on your Vaperversary-
You are never late to the party!
You have been so kind and generous to me and I really appreciate that- too bad your best friend doesn't want to be helped, but you have helped out many people here at the forum.

<3 <3 <3 <3
:hearts:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
About the same here. Not really too concerned over a party. I had tried the cig-a-likes before then. Smoked a bit still. Don't smoke any more.

Happy 4th Vaperversary
Awesome that you no longer smoke!

<3<3<3<3
:hearts:

VU Sponsors