Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And a hearty congrats from me as well!

And I wish you many more happy vaperversaries in the future!

LanceK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I’ve been a smoker for 5 years, and after hearing about e-cigs, figured it was finally a time to give it a try. My friend who’s tried nearly every brand on the market recommended Joy Flavor (www.joyflavors.com) and have to say I was pretty impressed! The flavor actually tastes like natural tobacco, and the menthol flavor (they call it Cool Cool on their website) isn’t bad either, even though I’ve never been a fan of menthol cigs. Wish it was carried in some stores closer to me, though.

D

Donald Bickers

I’ve been a smoker for 5 years, and after hearing about e-cigs, figured it was finally a time to give it a try. My friend who’s tried nearly every brand on the market recommended Joy Flavor (www.joyflavors.com) and have to say I was pretty impressed! The flavor actually tastes like natural tobacco, and the menthol flavor (they call it Cool Cool on their website) isn’t bad either, even though I’ve never been a fan of menthol cigs. Wish it was carried in some stores closer to me, though.
there is an app,,,,thread for juices,this is vapeversary thread,,,,,hmmm

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow.
I actually missed mine by a few days.
March 15 was three years without a cigarette!
Went from almost 3 packs a day to nada the day I decided to give it a try...
dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
today is my 2 year anniversary of stopping the stinkies! yay me

I'm a full month late, but -

a68faea976b721edf80fba8ea7ddad83.jpg

5f9f55e0f6063442bba2d38148e9cdb9.jpg

Two years, schmooyears, you're still my favorite newbie, kelli!

I thought I had subscribed to this great thread, but a (belated) HUGE

2005-7-16_112223_econgrat03.gif

to ALL of you who've recently reached vaping milestones. Make no mistake, it's a BIG deal. You're all champs!

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Double post for emphasis??

ajaymes2001

Member For 5 Years
A big congrats to all of y'all on your anniversaries. It's huge for each and every one of us and the support that we get from each other makes it easier to attain new goals. Every day off stinkies is a good day, no matter how many have passed. I'm almost at 14 months myself and it is a truly great feeling...but I'm not sure I would have got here without the support of other vapers

queenrilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started vaping Apr 19 2015 with no intention of quitting smoking. I haven't had a cigarette for over a month and smelling them (even someone smoking on the sidewalk as I'm driving down the street in the center-right lane) makes me feel like puking.
I'm also an ejuice addict with like 30+ juices and 3 juice vape mails due today... I really need to get into DIY.
I've been completely smoke free for 5 weeks thanks to vaping.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's my true 2 year - pulled one last smoke from the pack that had been sitting on top of my fridge for a few weeks, lit up with some friends, then stubbed it out about halfway through and pulled my eGo out of my pocket.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
5 more days.
August 20th 2012 Smoked my last tobacco cigarette ever in the AM went in hospital for surgery, used nicotine patch and puffed on cheap gas station disposables to take the edge off started vaping never turned back.

First night I was in the hospital I went on my netbook and ordered a Very, Very expensive dual ego battery, dual clearo kit from Totally Wicked and 2 20ml's of eliquid.

The kit was there at my house waiting for me when I got home from the hospital.
August 20th 2015 = 3 years :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 more days.
August 20th 2012 Smoked my last tobacco cigarette ever in the AM went in hospital for surgery, used nicotine patch and puffed on cheap gas station disposables to take the edge off started vaping never turned back.

First night I was in the hospital I went on my netbook and ordered a Very, Very expensive dual ego battery, dual clearo kit from Totally Wicked and 2 20ml's of eliquid.

The kit was there at my house waiting for me when I got home from the hospital.
August 20th 2015 = 3 years :)
TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My vaperversary is 1/8/13 as of today its been 2years 7 months 1 week and 4 days :) I have an app on my phone that lets me know how long its been :) I started vaping with my neighbor/friend she had said that her mom had an ego and she hadnt smoked in a year so I bought a dual ego kit gave her one of the egos and I took the other and we havent looked back since. :)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
3 years as of August 15th...

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

You started vaping 5 days before me.
I'm just a noob compared to you. :D
Congratulations. :)

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 year today since I've had one of those nasty cigarettes. After 27 yrs of smoking it feels really good to say I'm cig free. I had quit one other time in my life for 9 yrs (cold turkey) and didn't want to go through that again. Thanks to vaping the switch for me was totally painless. The day I picked up my first vision spinner II kit & couple bottles of e-liquid was the last day I had a cig. For me, the switch was so easy & painless that I couldn't believe how easy it was. No withdrawals, no weird side effects, no more cigs period!! Since then I've bought many more mods, tanks, drippers and also DIY my own liquid and still managed to save a boatload of money. Dropped my nic level from 12mg down to 2mg and will eventually probably wean myself off totally but I'm in no big hurry for that. I enjoy vaping. My health has improved so much I feel like a new man at 53 yrs old. Thank God for vaping!!

VU Sponsors