Become a Patron!

Custom and specialty coils , new shopify store

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
ive been on eBay for a log time selling and I recently got my shopify store up and running for real this time lol , it's at Http://twistedcoils.myshopify.com prices are very affordable for a good amount of coils, check it out , every set of coils is buy two get one free, I'm also still on eBay as seller TwistedCoils, thx! image.jpeg ils is buy two get one free!

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ive been on eBay for a log time selling and I recently got my shopify store up and running for real this time lol , it's at http://TwistedCoils.myshopfiy.com. Prices are very affordable for a good amount of coils, check it out , every set of coils is buy two get one free, I'm also still on eBay as seller TwistedCoils, thx! View attachment 57168 ils is buy two get one free!
Your link doesn't seem to be working properly.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will give them a try:D Ordered the Stainless Steel 316L Parallel Clapton Coils. Thanks.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, really good prices. Especially if you do the "buy 2 get 1". Are you sourcing your stainless steel wire from the U.S.? Thanks

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes I am, it's all Lightning vapes premium wire, I don't use anything from overseas. Also you get a free glass/hybrid drip tip with every order of 20$ or more

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I may be doing all stainless fused claptons soon, but aliens , honestly I used to sell them and it was too much work for too little reward lol.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
SS FC's I can do myself, but I see your point about the Aliens. Like an 80% increase in work for a 40% increase in profit. I've never made enough perfect wire to get 2 coils out of it. I mean they will produce good vapor, but I don't let anyone get a good look at them. :D Luckily Crazy Chef and Raymo are capable, and my vape budget is not yet completely depleted so I can buy them and avoid the temper tantrums. Maybe it's all in my head, but they sure seem to have better flavor.

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've used them in the past and to me it was a nearly identical vape to a fc but to each their own . I personally have become obsessed with anything SS 316L as of late, and people seem to love the stainless steel parallel claptons I make for flavor and I assure you if you try them you would be pleasantly surprised! Thx!

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've made similar in the past, but not that particular combo. Since I have been bugging you here and you've been patient and courteous, if you make some higher gauge, say 26/38/26 to get a bit more resistance, I would buy a 6 pack. :)

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hehe, I only carry 24g SS normally so when I make an order I'll get some 26g SS and let you know. Right now all I could do to up the ohms without changing the wire is increase diameter or wraps. Sorry about that, I order so much wire and still dot ever have it all

VU Sponsors