Member For 1 Year
Great idea not sure how much i would pay i guess no more than 50

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with the requirement to see juice level.
I wouldn't spend more than $30 on a tank unless it offered something others don't that I want / need.
Can you create one that'd make coffee?
That'd be worth a little more.
Since there are so many good tanks out, it may be difficult to sell one higher without justification.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you have a general idea of what kind of tank you want to make?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm not a fan of the full metal. that was the worst part of using my old kaifun back in the days. can't monitor juice level

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would probably pay up to $30 if you could copy the design of the Achilles RDAs (the originals, not the Achilles II's), even if it's made of stainless instead of titanium. The last clone of the Achilles I bought, I paid $25 for, though they were titanium (from Frog in Fog, crafted by Yeahsmo). What I'm mainly looking for is the extremely tight draw, the 2.5ml well, and the coil mounting nearly identical to a Kayfun's.

Andria

the goal is not to "clone" what is already out there the goal is to make metal tanks for mods that are already out there. customized by color or logo. as far as the juice level concern that is being worked on.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But there AREN'T any Achilles RDAs "out there" -- if there were, I'd buy them! They're not available ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!! Except that LAME Achilles II, which just sucks -- I need the original design!

Andria

VU Sponsors