Become a Patron!

DIY Kit Giveaway...Story Contest (don't worry it's easy)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
they were trying to hide the chemical make up of it from the scientist because they found out.....

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That if Vaped at eggzactly the right temp that the User will reverse their age,and if done at a very Hi temp Your Eyes will bugout and Your evil ANTZ will use Your bloated image as a anti Vape propaganda and we all know doing this will only lead to....

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giving birth to three eyed fish that are eggzactly.......................................

(just a note: the word eggzactly made me smile)

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
~~~like the kind You find swimming around the exit door of Joe's nuke plant bar and grill,where I put face prints in the smashed taters and filled the resulting holes with spam gravy,spam gravy,spam gravy....CLICK....This is a recording,if You wish to make another call,please hangup and try again....this message will repeat,..repeat,...eat,.. at,.. Joe's....

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just then the recording was 4eplaced by a large squeal ....

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
from tires on cars going sideways, turns out it was a NASCAR race and the car sponsored by the vape shop in the clouds was in the lead because of the vape cloud that followed it, no one could....................................

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See where they were going, when the smoked cleared everyone was astonished at what they saw emerging from the wreckage, a giant....

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kumquat with legs, it must be a trap set by big tobacco !!!! Now we must....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All take the biggest hit we can and create a giant cloud so we can escape before it....

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
starts to ooze vile non-tobacco nicotine that We might be forced to Vape if the Kumquat starts running around in the shade of the solarblocked Sun....

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From out of nowhere appears a heroine, covered in tattoos, with cobalt hair, driving a car with a giant jury rigged food processor attached to the front...As she gets ready to dice the Kumquat..she remembers

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When she use to smoke the kumquat has telepathic abilities just then her side kick lil Vape man blew Vape into the kumquat face to block his abilities and then....

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Vixen rushes the kumquat while he is distracted and powerless, and in that moment something long hidden from her awaken. She embraces her new found powers and unleashes ...

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The kracken devoured the kumquat in a single bite, and fizzled to nothingness with its prey. Now Vape Vixen and lil Vape man need to disable the device blocking the sun so they.....

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
realized they need to find something to make the ship out of that is non flammable because the test ship they sent out went up in flames when it reached the other side of the barrier

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Omg can they find such a device.....

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After months of research, they find a scientist who worked for nasa. He has developed a metal from the ore of fallen meteorites. The meteoalloy can resist heat like nothing else. Now all they have to do is fine the Modder- a highly reclusive, slightly insane machinery expert. His last known whereabouts are the Galapagos islands. So the journey starts, but first they need to secure...

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The biggest baddest boat named the vaporizer which a converted mine sweeper from world war two owned by v rod vapors it runs on white wall their ultimate juice taver13 and Donald bickers are the captains the search for the elusive hoss of karoba is on its way maybe he can help...

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spin up some platinum encrusted coils to handle the outraging wattage that will be involved....It would melt the normal atty,now for some wick... He wondered if the stuffing out of an old Navy(edit...not nave) life preserver He found on the battle barge would stand the heat or would it.....

Last edited:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Explode with the force of a atom bomb and erase his boat from existence.
He decided it was worth the risk. As he was pulling the stuffing threw his coil....

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
a frog jumped down the back of his shirt, it scared the ..........................................

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Captian who hit the fire button without the coil being wicked and juiced right. All of a sudden a...

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
cow came in and said ...........................

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Moo moo moon wait for night when the moon is up to…..

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
no good then feel free to shoot it. Just remember though that......

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
INTERMISSION!!!!

I just wanted to say that this is the most awesome contest that I have been able to run!!! This story has gotten so crazy that it makes me giggle....

I just wanted to remind you guys that I will be picking some winners for juice and a DIY Kit at the end of the week so check it out and see if you won.

And the story continues.....

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And wait for the sound of the pop.....

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or...reach into Your Vaping tactical vest pouch bag,pulling out Your trusty 510 threaded 50 L.E.D. flashlight head...You know,the one Everybody ribbed You about when You bought it,You remember?..."Hey Man People make vape units out of flashlights,NOT the other way around"....So back to "As the Coil turns"....Our Hero,using His blinding light aimed it at............

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the dark side of the moon and now both sides are well ............................................

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are well heated and ...

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lit..Now the China factories are stealing each others work and it is devaluing the Yuan and the fight is over the rights to use the name..."MOONUNITZAPPA"...for the Moon powered 500 Watt 10 Ah. vape unit but the U.S.A. had them beat with the new Pedal powered Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System....Or P.E.N.I.S. for brevity......

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The p.e.n.i.s. is years ahead of its time mean while back at the vape shops in the clouds...

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that was now propped up on cinder blocks like a stripped caddy,because the lack of the sacred butterfly juice to Vape the cloud foundation that had lifted it up in the first place had blown away...The Children were alarmed to see all the adults walking around ..crying...then Vaping their tears in a vain quest to lift the shop again....

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
form rain clouds and make it rain in the deserts. This made land in the states that had worthless desert land that now could be used for farming and ranching. Farmers planted lots of crops that made food prices drop, bee population increased and so did the butterfly population. The abundance of butterflies were use to make more butterfly juice for vapers to help support all the new vape shops in the clouds, that were popping up everywhere, most taking over the locations of all the Starbucks that were going out of business when people found out how easy it was to make their own damn coffee in the mornings. Coffee was now cheap because it could be grown in the new farmland here in America.
The only drawback to this new system was when the government .............................................

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
tried to tax it to death the people revolted and fought back. So the governement decided to......

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Brainwash everyone they could into mindless husks, however vaporization of VG/PG made vapers immune to their control...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
which further angered the government. They tried and tried to figure out how the people were defeating their brainwashing but......

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
they were too stupid. Then they decided to use a trick that they had used before by telling people that they had put Paraquat (dipyridylium) a highly toxic weed killer once promoted by the United States for use in something else that had a "war" against, in both VG and PG, and if people vaped it they would turn into.........................

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
walking zombies. So vapers went to the scientists to run tests because they knew that the government was a bunch of liars. What they found was......

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the government was using propaganda, aka bullshit. They never put anything in the juice, not that didn't want to, because they were too stupid to know what PG and VG were and where it came from. So, next the government decided to put a heavy tax on batteries in hope that would slow the vaping movement, but the vapers found out it's easy to roll your own batteries by using...........................................

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
...a mix of oranges and Potatoes in a copper tube. In fact the the power produced from the battery cause a vape cloud reminiscent of the Atom Bomb... this infuriated the government as not they decided to gather all these vapers up and ....

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
they saw that they didn't have enough room in the jails, so they lock up the non-vapers and the vapers were locked out of the jails. The tax collectors were..........................................

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
issued VapePass cards allowing the Vaper to be UNTAXABLE ...And the fine for the Ones in jail were taxed at their weight X their age ratio so some were very highly ....

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Priced and it made it hard to produce the bail money but they had a plan....

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To put all the non-vapors ,tax collectors and Politicians on a space ship and send them to outer space, to look for ...................

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Meteorites that would undo the clean aspects of vaping just then out my window I saw a green glow in the night sky what could it be...?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was the space cops. They were trying to pull the non-vapors space ship over, but they forgot to put brakes on the non-vapor's space ship. Not only did they have no breaks they also had a bumper sticker on the back of it that said.................................

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We don't have to obey the law We are the law.
Which mad the space cops extremely upset so they were trying to figure out how to stop them one of them come up with a plan to......?

VU Sponsors