Become a Patron!

does charging matter much to you?

vapeccino

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the problem is that I feel agitated every time I have to wait for the charging and I can not vape during that time. But this one seems much better. What's your experience of charging?

Attachments

• 3SXER[RJC8C2E%]65(1SZ~V.jpg
    3SXER[RJC8C2E%]65(1SZ~V.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 16

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
the problem is that I feel agitated every time I have to wait for the charging and I can not vape during that time. But this one seems much better. What's your experience of charging?
Some devices you can vape while charging called a pass through

How long it charge?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
How long it charge?
All depends on the amp rating your using,plugin into, and what is recommended for the device 1amp will charge a lot quicker the 500 mah

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I own two separate battery chargers (one 2016 version Nitecore D4, one Nitecore NEW i4). Charging batteries is pure Zen.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

My experience is that you need more than one device if you want to be a successful smoke-free vaper! You need a LOT more!!!!!

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My first device was the iStick TC40W and having Pass Thru Charging was a blessing to have allowing me to never have to wait for it to charge. Must remember when using Pass Thru the battery does not charge while you vape so it increases the time it takes to charge.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My experience is that you need more than one device if you want to be a successful smoke-free vaper! You need a LOT more!!!!!

Andria
THIS!
What do you do when your vape device breaks?
And they all do eventually.
And built in batteries wear out.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My first real mod was one that could be vaped "pass-thru"... but vaping every waking minute means it never fully charged, unless I was asleep! So I got another like it, so I could vape one while the other charged. Then I got a "real" mod that took external batteries, and bought 2 18650s, so I could vape one while the other charged.

By then I'd been vaping long enough to realize that Murphy's Law and "shit happens" occurs to vaping gear roughly TEN TIMES more often than it applies to anything else in the universe, and that if I wanted to STAY smoke-free, I needed to make sure it was ALWAYS easier to find a vape, than run out to buy cigarettes. Of course, if you want to provide yourself a handy excuse for smoking, one vape is fine. :)

I don't ever want to smoke again.

tumblr_oqdy12oYUJ1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

Andria

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Multiple mods or mod with removable batteries and a couple extra sets. Personally, I like both.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have a Xtar VP4 4 Bay Charger so having access to a freshly charged battery is not an issue

All of my devices are regulated and most have a passthrough function.

So when I get in my car, I just plug the mod of the moment into the DC adaptor that is a permanent fixture.

And I usually have a spare battery in a repurposed pill bottle in my pant's pocket.

No Muss, No Fuss.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I usually have a spare battery in a repurposed pill bottle in my pant's pocket.
And some of those re-purposed pill bottles fit a spare or wet atty just fine as well.

cool enough here not that I can keep a couple spare batteries in my vehicle.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And some of those re-purposed pill bottles fit a spare or wet atty just fine as well.

cool enough here not that I can keep a couple spare batteries in my vehicle.

Spares are always good.

I keep a spare mod (sans-battery) and Atty in my car.

And a bottle of E-Liquid and some spare coil and wick with tools in my briefcase.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spares are always good.

I keep a spare mod (sans-battery) and Atty in my car.

And a bottle of E-Liquid and some spare coil and wick with tools in my briefcase.
I keep an extra full kit in my vehicle as well.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The OP put this pic up so was assuming it has a internal battery
3SXER[RJC8C2E%]65(1SZ_V.jpg
I own two separate battery chargers (one 2016 version Nitecore D4, one Nitecore NEW i4). Charging batteries is pure Zen.
The OP put this pic up so was assuming it has a internal battery

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
4 bay charger but 1,2 and 3 cell MOD's means need more charging bays at times. So internal charging and builtin battery MOD's makes use of lots of USB Ports for me.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was fortunate enough to have gotten a vape pen set that had two batteries when I started. One on the charger while I used the other. Now that I use external batteries and a charger I have a couple sets and they charge a lot faster than I use them. There's always a fresh charged set waiting and it's just a matter of swapping out the drained batteries for charged ones. No downtime that way.

VU Sponsors