Dotmod Dotbox V2 Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is effed up man. USPS sent my Dotmod order to freakin' Puerto Rico! And that not even our order - that one hasn't even shipped yet.

View attachment 52515
I've had an order make the rounds of the vacation spots on the world before getting to me. My fucking package was in Naples in August, during the grape harvest. Would have loved to be with it back then... Fucking USPS.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just a quick "heads up" to say that once the new Dotboxes are available, I'll need payment within 24 hours of their release. I won't wait any longer than that, because there's gonna be a HUGE rush on buying these things. I can't wait for someone's almost payday and lose out on whatever allotment Dotmod is going to put on these before they're all sold out.

hcdroid

Member For 4 Years
Just a quick "heads up" to say that once the new Dotboxes are available, I'll need payment within 24 hours of their release. I won't wait any longer than that, because there's gonna be a HUGE rush on buying these things. I can't wait for someone's almost payday and lose out on whatever allotment Dotmod is going to put on these before they're all sold out.
10-4 No problem

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You've got my PM and email. Let me know.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Without knowing how much its gonna be and when its gonna come out I cant guarantee if Ill have the extra bread or not, especially considering how much theyre gonna run and that we still have no idea what the specs are or what its gonna look like. Seems like theyd leak a pic or a spec list or something, instead of just being like "Its gonna say Dotmod, give us your money."

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unfortunately, they don't leak ANYTHING. :(
I saw a pic of a blue one, but it turns out that it was a Photoshopped V1.

I would suggest anyone who wants one to put aside $200. I was offering the last ones for $165 (here), and $199 on my website. They sold in less than 24 hours. With the upgraded battery, I'm sure they'll be more expensive. I don't foresee them being $200 as part of the group buy, but better safe than sorry. The ones that I order for the website need to be available for retail customers.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Right now I have 2 blacks, 2 golds, 2 reds, and a royal blue. Taking pre-orders on the purple and lime green for delivery next week.

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sounds fully reasonable and agreeable to this dotmod fan :)

Sending you a PM now...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
PMs not received. I know the tagging notifications weren't working earlier. Now the PMs aren't working?
Hmmm, weird....any PMs ive sent thus far have been sent through the tapatalk app, so maybe thats the issue. I'll re-send when I'm at my computer later on this evening and hopefully that does the trick. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They still haven't released any info yet.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wanna see what the new mechs are like, too.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chef, how many watt are the new mods?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dunno yet. Probably gonna still be 200.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just want the basic black one.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chef, could you put me down for one?

If you need anything less please let me know.

F

fckaugust8th

Ooohhhh!! I really, really want the tie dye!:bliss:That would be cool. I really wanted a blue hohm wrecker G2, but I bought the red LE which isn't really red. With the memorial day sales, I went to buy the blue one...they only had the silver left so...I bought 3 of them! I swear, no more drinking before ordering on-line, or remember to take the memory pills:confused::headbang: The Hohm Slice LE, also red, is on pre-order and the Dotbox is?????

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So do you think its safe to assume this Dotbox V2 is gonna be the same as the first run only with new colors? Based solely on the pics thats kinda what it seems like. (Didnt you get one Chef?) Those were DNA200 mods werent they?

Im wanting a Dna200 bad lately, dunno why, but I just feel like I gotta add one to my collection to really have a well rounded assortment. Almost pulled the trigger on a Lost Vapes Triade DNA200 today, if the coupon code on the site I was looking at em would have worked, I would have bought it. I did get a Sig 213, an RX200S, and a Lucifer series mech, but damn I wanted the Triade.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So do you think its safe to assume this Dotbox V2 is gonna be the same as the first run only with new colors? Based solely on the pics thats kinda what it seems like. (Didnt you get one Chef?) Those were DNA200 mods werent they?
I dunno yet. Supposedly they're gonna have a 1300mah battery and some sort of proprietary chip, although I'm pretty sure it'll be a DNA200 also.
And no, I didn't keep a V1 for myself. :( :gaah:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dunno yet. Supposedly they're gonna have a 1300mah battery and some sort of proprietary chip, although I'm pretty sure it'll be a DNA200 also.
And no, I didn't keep a V1 for myself. :( :gaah:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No information about it whatsoever, except that they're (supposedly) being released at the same time. I'll add it (and you) to the list in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors