CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They're kinda sorta here right now...

This is what's left of my stock for the website after sending out all the pre-orders, but you already wanted one before I closed the group buy to any additional purchases so let me know if you still want one.

2016-06-28 22.00.39.jpg 2016-06-28 21.58.19.jpg 2016-06-28 21.57.02.jpg 2016-06-28 21.57.54.jpg 2016-06-28 21.57.31.jpg 2016-06-28 22.04.59.jpg 2016-06-28 22.07.03.jpg

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They're kinda sorta here right now...

This is what's left of my stock for the website after sending out all the pre-orders, but you already wanted one before I closed the group buy to any additional purchases so let me know if you still want one.

View attachment 55223 View attachment 55224 View attachment 55225 View attachment 55226 View attachment 55227 View attachment 55228 View attachment 55229

Oooh yes please! I definitely still want one - I'll take the black Petri Lite Chef...

Just let me know what the remaining balance is and where to send the PayPal.

Whew! I'm glad I asked about this while you still have a black one! Many many thanks dude!

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CrazyChef - i just sent Paypal as well as a PM... I know you have had trouble receiving messages from me in the past so I just wanted to let you know here in case you didn't receive my message

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got it - Thank you!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that a gold plated drip tip they come with?! Nobody ever said it comes with a gold plated drip tip!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup. It's the only way that the tips are available.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I WANT IT. It is gold plated like the base of the Petri V2s right? Now like a gold color like the gold Petris?

Anyone who gets one of those mods and is willing to sell/trade that drip tip away please hit me up. We can figure something out.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not like the matte finish RDAs or mods - it's actual 24K gold plating.

Wanna trade one for the Treebox? :p

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lolll. Ill definitely think about it if youre serious.
Yeah, sure, I'll do it. I've been trying to decide if I should keep one of the Petri Lites for myself or not, and that'll help me with my decision.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, here's the latest from Dotmod: Probably gonna be a while before the Dotbox V2 comes out. :(

But, the heavier version of the Petri Lite (Petri Heavy? Petri Dark?) is coming out soon.

And....

Wait for it..........

They're coming out with a friggin' tank!

I'm gonna be all over that thing like a freshly released inmate on a hooker!

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, here's the latest from Dotmod: Probably gonna be a while before the Dotbox V2 comes out. :(

But, the heavier version of the Petri Lite (Petri Heavy? Petri Dark?) is coming out soon.

And....

in regards to the bold part of the quote, i couldn't have said it better myself!

Good lord Chef, these are some slheavy duty bombshells youre dropping on us!

I am soooo in for a Petri-not-as-Lite and especially for the tank! That's some seriously exciting news there buddy...

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There's plenty! :D

Use coupon code VU10 at checkout for the VU member 10% discount.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey chef, i ordered a dotbox from you as well, im only 19, im excluded from the 21 and over smoking law because im an active duty military personnel, do you need copy of my identification before you ship? If so i can just pm you a pic of my CAC. Im really interested in getting a petri lite, just waiting to get paid tomorrow. Thanks chef.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're fine. I just sent a cart recovery email to you.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And....

Wait for it..........

A tank, wow. Is it gonna be a rebuildable? If its an RTA Ill be all over one.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm 99.99% positive that it'll be a rebuildable - I can't see them doing anything else. Most likely gold plated interior with colors and materials similar to the current lineup for the outside. I really hope it'll have Velocity style posts, but more than likely they'll be the V2 style posts. Shit, I'm gettin' a chubby just by typing this. :eek::D

F

fckaugust8th

Will the tank be released with the Dotbox v2? Still waiting :cuss2::wait:

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, it looks like the V2 will be a while. But you have $200 on account. Do you want to continue waiting?

F

fckaugust8th

No problem Chef, now I'm being stubborn (or stupid? )....I'll wait, what's the hurry? Still a month till August . I'll wait for the box and the tank too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm 99.99% positive that it'll be a rebuildable - I can't see them doing anything else. Most likely gold plated interior with colors and materials similar to the current lineup for the outside. I really hope it'll have Velocity style posts, but more than likely they'll be the V2 style posts. Shit, I'm gettin' a chubby just by typing this. :eek::D

Cant wait! I dont see anything beating the Boreas in function (for me anyways), but Dotmod makes some super sexy classy looking stuff. Ill definitely scoop up at least 1 probably 2 of them when they drop just because.

And Im still thinkin about the Treebox for the Gold driptip. How much does a Dotmod driptip go for?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was able to find a couple sites that have the shiny gold and black base Dotmod drip tips, but all of em are sold out atm. Prices ranged from 12.50 to 24.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, those were the older tips that they don't make anymore.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thankd again chef, you the man. Let me know when you get the dotbox v2 or tanks in. I can send money to reserve a spot.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thanks Chef...love this mod...fits in the shirt pocket like a charm...Very Pleased...:bliss:..:vino:

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ain't it great?!?!? Here's my current setup:

2016-07-07 21.46.17.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna get a black one from you...I see your having a July sale....appreciated...!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chef, got any of the gold left over?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
PM me if you do. Lets do eeet.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep - still got all 4 colors in stock right now. Actually, I have every color of everything that's current in stock right now. The "Christmas In July" sale is gonna wipe me out, though. Use coupon code "JULY15" for 15% off on the website.

F

fckaugust8th

Sooo.... no news is...no news:( Any chance the tank will be available before Aug. 8th?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, the tank and the new Petri tube mod (I'm told) will be out - still iffy on the Dotbox V2...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did some searching and this came up in a Google image search. I seriously doubt this is the actual tank.

image.jpeg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HI Chef, sorry to bug you with this, but Tyger was able to restore most of my account. So ,I started as brewbear, changed to dabear and finally, thanks to the fine admins and IT support, I'm back as BrewBear. Phewww....glad to be back. Now, what news from the Dot people?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chef, thanks for the fast shipping, received the dotmod cloud and chuff cap yesterday. Man that transforms the Petri V2 into one hell of an atty....!!

Now I need to order four more.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
THREAD UPDATE: update from chef "Hey, they banned me from VU because I "outed" a criminal who has used 3 different stolen credit cards on my website." Very unfortunate... let you guys know if chef has any update...

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
THREAD UPDATE: update from chef "Hey, they banned me from VU because I "outed" a criminal who has used 3 different stolen credit cards on my website." Very unfortunate... let you guys know if chef has any update...
For real?! Banned because he outed a thief scammer?! Isn't this the kindof thing that VU and any online community should be rewarding andnot punishing people for?

:confused:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you guys serious? Chef is an upstanding guy. What's going on with this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors