Become a Patron!

Drop by.. HELP me become one of the Big Guys...

ronniecashvapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, my name is Ronnie Cash! i have a review channel on youtube; ive been a vaper for over 7 years... i always give my honest opinion ans will keep posting ....please like, share, subscribe... drop by and say hi...

bit.ly/cashvapes

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 14

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, my name is Ronnie Cash! i have a review channel on youtube; ive been a vaper for over 7 years... i always give my honest opinion ans will keep posting ....please like, share, subscribe... drop by and say hi...

bit.ly/cashvapes
I've seen your stuff, and I do appreciate you keeping it real. Thanks for popping in and welcome to VU :)

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I obviously watched your Merlin review and posted it in my thread :) Thank you for the nice review.

I do have a couple of suggestions:

* the lighting was kind of dark, and I had trouble seeing sometimes

* probably not a bad idea to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with a new product before turning on the camera so things go smoother. But, considering how quickly you got into it, it was better than it would've been for some people :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard, enjoy the forum
welcomesmiley_zpsehrerchs.jpg

ronniecashvapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I obviously watched your Merlin review and posted it in my thread :) Thank you for the nice review.

I do have a couple of suggestions:

* the lighting was kind of dark, and I had trouble seeing sometimes

* probably not a bad idea to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with a new product before turning on the camera so things go smoother. But, considering how quickly you got into it, it was better than it would've been for some people :)

Check out my newest review... lighting
h has improved 150,000,000 %

lol..

bit.ly/milkyos

VU Sponsors