VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like, say...... raccoons?
Z26ZXCt.gif

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
Diy friends, I stole this recipe from another forum and made some today.
408fd47d5cfcc50ef85ae73fc8486afc.jpg

I didn't have cap raspberry so I used TFA, I didn't have wild blueberry so I used blueberry extra, and I didn't have Koolada so I used FW menthol dropped down to 2%. It tastes pretty decent, but there's this strong red fruit note to it that I'm guessing is from the TFA raspberry. Any thoughts?

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can definitely most identify with Pete. Yep, Pete is my guy. Pete and I have a couple things in common. In fact, Pete is like a Moueix/Captain Kirk hybrid. And Pete is green, which we know Kirk thinks is hawt...

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Diy friends, I stole this recipe from another forum and made some today.
408fd47d5cfcc50ef85ae73fc8486afc.jpg

I didn't have cap raspberry so I used TFA, I didn't have wild blueberry so I used blueberry extra, and I didn't have Koolada so I used FW menthol dropped down to 2%. It tastes pretty decent, but there's this strong red fruit note to it that I'm guessing is from the TFA raspberry. Any thoughts?

If you like it, that's all that matters :)

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can definitely most identify with Pete. Yep, Pete is my guy. Pete and I have a couple things in common. In fact, Pete is like a Moueix/Captain Kirk hybrid. And Pete is green, which we know Kirk thinks is hawt...

Pete is my avatar because he almost died right around the time I joined ecf. It's a miracle he didn't, but my avian vet is among the best in the world.

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
If you like it, that's all that matters :)

I'm actually feeling pretty ambivalent about it. Lol. It's weird. The menthol is super strong when I first drip it but then as it settles in the red flavor starts coming through. I dunno. It's the first real multi-flavor I've made and I'm just kinda meh about it. I didn't make enough to put away to see how it matures either.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm actually feeling pretty ambivalent about it. Lol. It's weird. The menthol is super strong when I first drip it but then as it settles in the red flavor starts coming through. I dunno. It's the first real multi-flavor I've made and I'm just kinda meh about it. I didn't make enough to put away to see how it matures either.

I personally hate CAP Raspberry. Well, I have the v2. In fact if someone wants it, say the word because I'm going to toss it, lol!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love your birds!!!! I really would like to have a couple of parrots. They have so much personality. I hope when we get ourselves situated, we can rescue some critters, birds and dogs mainly. I have always had an affinity for our feathered friends. My mom can tell you when I was about 5 or 6 I caught a bluebird and brought him inside for her to see. I let him go after she shooed me outside.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck had a "pet" raccoon for a bit lol
:wait:
Dragonfruit can sometimes make other flavors pop out, but I've heard the TFA Raspberrry is strong. I only have FA Ras and INW Ras, so I don't know.

We have an incredible recipes section here you could check out. Lots of really tasty fruit mixes, bakery mixes, tobaccos... you can get lost in there.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
:wait:

Dragonfruit can sometimes make other flavors pop out, but I've heard the TFA Raspberrry is strong. I only have FA Ras and INW Ras, so I don't know.

We have an incredible recipes section here you could check out. Lots of really tasty fruit mixes, bakery mixes, tobaccos... you can get lost in there.

I've peeked at the recipes here a bit but I was looking for a clone recipe for this juice I've gotten from the b&m called blue dragon. I'm still working on my flavor collection so when I look at the recipes section I'm constantly confronted by the fact that I don't have most of the flavors being used. I'm definitely enjoying making my own juice though. My partner borrowed a really nice pipette controller from his work and got me lots of 2ml and 10ml pipettes. Makes it super easy

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've peeked at the recipes here a bit but I was looking for a clone recipe for this juice I've gotten from the b&m called blue dragon. I'm still working on my flavor collection so when I look at the recipes section I'm constantly confronted by the fact that I don't have most of the flavors being used. I'm definitely enjoying making my own juice though. My partner borrowed a really nice pipette controller from his work and got me lots of 2ml and 10ml pipettes. Makes it super easy
around here, most of the b&ms realize who is and who isn't a hobbyist. they will usually give a diyer a recipe for house juice if asked nicely.
I've been known to swap recipes with a local shop after a while, even been able to trade a recipe for gear.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh definitely. I'm all about ease of use with mixing. I'm almost always a flavor shy of something, too. I think it's a conspiracy.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is me! I'll flip out without my regs. I love, love, love them. I've been trying to learn more about the unregulated world because I bought 2 for back ups, too. I made sure they work ok, asked a ton of questions, but I love my box regs.

Exactly this. I've got a Fallen Angel and a Galileo, but once I used them enough to be familiar with them, and comfortable... they went into the drawer. I really like having a nice little screen of info. :D

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love kitties, too. Mine died last June, and I just haven't felt ok yet about adopting another. But, one of my barn kitties tamed himself so it will be him.
Aww, I'm so sorry. I've been in those shoes. I've loved my kittehs to pieces, past and present. I'd lose my mind if I didn't have animals.

I hope your barn kitteh decides to snuggle right in.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rowdy is a 17 year old Nanday Conure. She has been with me since she was a baby. Her hobbies include being the guard bird, cussing at idiots, flying like a lunatic, and teaching Pete how to act like a bird (poor Petey was very deprived).

I do a lot of cussing at idiots myself. :D

The whole flock sounds enchanting. :) Pete seems like a real character! :D

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Aww, I'm so sorry. I've been in those shoes. I've loved my kittehs to pieces, past and present. I'd lose my mind if I didn't have animals.

I hope your barn kitteh decides to snuggle right in.

I think he will. He puts up with the dog, which is excellent. My dog just doesn't know how to interact with cats. She's a 100lb lug. She wants to play with the cats like they're dogs, wrestle with them. Most cats think she's like the plague. Logan (kitty) mostly puts up with her even when she's kind of tossing him around with her nose.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I do a lot of cussing at idiots myself. :D

The whole flock sounds enchanting. :) Pete seems like a real character! :D

Andria

Birds with the potential of repeating what I say might not be a good idea in my house:

Who the hell is that and what the fuck do they want? Why does that moron keep turning around in our driveway? Don't answer that it might be my mother.... you get the idea!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Birds with the potential of repeating what I say might not be a good idea in my house:

Who the hell is that and what the fuck do they want? Why does that moron keep turning around in our driveway? Don't answer that it might be my mother.... you get the idea!

Yeah any repeating bird in my house would end up with quite a profane vocabulary. My husband invents his own cusswords. :D Never heard anyone called a "cockbite" till I knew him. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah any repeating bird in my house would end up with quite a profane vocabulary. My husband invents his own cusswords. :D Never heard anyone called a "cockbite" till I knew him. :D

Andria

My husband always tries to soften his swearing, even when he's mad. So he says things like Cocksuckage! when he stubs his toe, or one of my favorite gems "azwipe."

Yeah, way to embarrassing to go there.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bird "My brother Bill sucks balls, argh matey,"

Me to brother Bill: I bought that bird from some pirate with a brother also named Bill...

Reminds me of when the kids first learned to talk before I learned to watch my mouth at home

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bird "My brother Bill sucks balls, argh matey,"

Me to brother Bill: I bought that bird from some pirate with a brother also named Bill...

Reminds me of when the kids first learned to talk before I learned to watch my mouth at home

Heh... that precise self-censorship is where I picked up the habit of saying "bite me" -- Letterman also used that one a lot, but I had previously had the habit of saying "eat me!" when annoyed... and I could just imagine my 2 yr old saying 'eat me!' in my mother's hearing, they're like little tape recorders. :D So I softened it to "bite me". :D

Andria

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i went to school with a kid that had tourette syndrome, as well as his mother and one of his two siblings. they had one of those white birds with yellow mohawk (cant recall the species, maybe a macaw?). that bird would yell 'fuckshitpisscunt' when you walked in the house. it would 'bomb' you by making the whistle followed by explosion sound, then laugh like the joker for what seemed like a full minute (right in your face too, if you let him get close enough). it didnt 'caw' or 'screech' it would 'motherfucker' and 'shitfuck'. it also said normal stuff, but easily 75% of what it said was awful. it also didnt have a cage and just walked around the house like a cat or dog. it would always climb up on the table and drink my coffee when i wasnt looking. i miss that little guy. he seemed like he was really mean, but they told me he paid all that attention to me because he liked me and was happy to see me 'motherfuckshitpiss!!!'.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i went to school with a kid that had tourette syndrome, as well as his mother and one of his two siblings. they had one of those white birds with yellow mohawk (cant recall the species, maybe a macaw?). that bird would yell 'fuckshitpisscunt' when you walked in the house. it would 'bomb' you by making the whistle followed by explosion sound, then laugh like the joker for what seemed like a full minute (right in your face too, if you let him get close enough). it didnt 'caw' or 'screech' it would 'motherfucker' and 'shitfuck'. it also said normal stuff, but easily 75% of what it said was awful. it also didnt have a cage and just walked around the house like a cat or dog. it would always climb up on the table and drink my coffee when i wasnt looking. i miss that little guy. he seemed like he was really mean, but they told me he paid all that attention to me because he liked me and was happy to see me 'motherfuckshitpiss!!!'.

Sounds like a cockatiel. A macaw looks like a GIANT parrot, and they're usually brightly colored; the ones I've seen have been blue or green feathered. GORGEOUS birds, but those beaks could EASILY take off a finger, if not a whole hand!

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

Guys are good at making stuff up as they go. We had one guy who we called his escapades on the flight line a sermon with fire and brimstone. He could do some serious phrasing with his cussing and god and jesus was always a part of it. :D Had this lady who job was to wash and clean the helicopters come to us after being around him and in the most innocent way possible asked us "just what is a puppy fucker". We could only laugh and direct her to work on the other side of the heliport far from the sermon. :giggle:

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I didn't come here right away when I was suspended; I thought it over for about a week, what did i want to do about the whole situation. I decided I didn't want to be subject any longer to insane, puritanical, control-freak idiots who can just make up shit to ban you for, insult you when you protest, and you have ZERO recourse. But I actually first got here back in 2014, and then just kinda forgot about it.

Andria
I found the exact opposite when I came here...

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Monday morning and GFY to all! It's been a horrendous night with severe storms and flooding. Worse over Houston way. Hope Dom and James are alright. They had tornado warnings this morning and all the school districts are closed and they are telling everyone to stay home if at all possible. Many roads closed. I work only 7 minutes from my house and I'll be going in. Hope my shop isn't flooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors