Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was just going to suggest you post Mongoloid by Devo in honor of your favorite ECF mod

I won't post there at all anymore, simply on principle. Call it my passive-aggressive way of telling ECF "fuck you, I don't need you." :)

But when I posted Hot for Teacher, it stayed -- no nudity in it, just the bikini. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I won't post there at all anymore, simply on principle. Call it my passive-aggressive way of telling ECF "fuck you, I don't need you." :)

But when I posted Hot for Teacher, it stayed -- no nudity in it, just the bikini. :D

Andria

Except for the classifieds (I admit it! I bought something off of their's last week - TWICE) I'm a no go there also.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Roxy imprinted to me first and tried to nurse from me! Gypsy came over and started squirting us with milk so Roxy would figure it out, lol!
I imprinted on a famous country star and tried to nurse from her when I was young. Yeah, there's still a restraining order keeping me from visiting Dolly World.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I imprinted on a famous country star and tried to nurse from her when I was young. Yeah, there's still a restraining order keeping me from visiting Dolly World.

And I thought Spanky was the only one who was still fed at his mother's bosom well into his teens!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And I thought Spanky was the only one who was still fed at his mother's bosom well into his teens!
I didn't say anything about my mother, it was just every other woman in the worlds bosom that I wanted to suckle in my teens. Come to think of it, not much has changed in the 30 years since I was 15. Well, other than Dolly no longer interests me. I do however still have a thing for Reba, must be the red hair.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I didn't say anything about my mother, it was just every other woman in the worlds bosom that I wanted to suckle in my teens. Come to think of it, not much has changed in the 30 years since I was 15. Well, other than Dolly no longer interests me. I do however still have a thing for Reba, must be the red hair.

I she really a red head?

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I she really a red head?
Well, I can't say with absolute certainty, but she's pretty much had red hair in every picture, video, TV show or movie that I can think of off the top of my head. I guess I could hunt her down and have her prove to me it's natural, but then there'd be two country stars with restraining orders against me.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Boy, it's gotten quiet in here this afternoon.
1335899935900_3084170.png

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So did I...went and got the car washed...came hope sat in the recliner...that's the last thing I remember....:zombie:

I blame the rain. I did hear a little of the thunder while napping, but not much. then... LEG CRAMP OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD STOP IT STOP IT NOW!!! I hate those fuckers. :xD: Thank GOD for coconut water.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I blame the rain. I did hear a little of the thunder while napping, but not much. then... LEG CRAMP OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD STOP IT STOP IT NOW!!! I hate those fuckers. :xD: Thank GOD for coconut water.

Andria
I get those damn cramps in my feet and hands If I'm really dehydrated. WOW, makes me want to scream bloody murder.

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to run Mint but I have a few hurdles to clear first. Newer PC's have UEFI instead of Bios which tries to prevent you from running anything but Windows. I think I found a work around on that. Been scouring every place I can think of to find the answer.
I read last night that there is drivers for the GTX970 series video cards but I cant do what they suggest in order to make it work. They say to take out the video card and put one in in order to be able to access the new install, download and install the drivers and then reinstall the graphics card. If I take the cover off my new PC anytime in the next year I void the warranty so cant do that.
You should be able to change to legacy boot in the bios.

sent using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get those damn cramps in my feet and hands If I'm really dehydrated. WOW, makes me want to scream bloody murder.

Ever get the ones in the abdomen? Those are really killers, you have to arch over backward to get rid of them! But yeah, usually it's my feet, lower legs, sometimes some weird muscle in the very middle of my knee which will easily spread to the one that runs up the inner thigh... and sometimes hands, too.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor