Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Next up on my wish list depending on what features it will have.

a3e8780cd4bf961fba0eca3580002468.jpg

sent using Tapatalk

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I can't say with absolute certainty, but she's pretty much had red hair in every picture, video, TV show or movie that I can think of off the top of my head. I guess I could hunt her down and have her prove to me it's natural, but then there'd be two country stars with restraining orders against me.
:giggle::devil::giggle::giggle:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I blame the rain. I did hear a little of the thunder while napping, but not much. then... LEG CRAMP OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD STOP IT STOP IT NOW!!! I hate those fuckers. :xD: Thank GOD for coconut water.

Andria
I get that a LOT here in the summer....coconut water is the gig, plus I love the taste.....!
Yech... love coconut, can't stand the water..

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yech... love coconut, can't stand the water..

That's why I buy the chocolate kind, and add a bit of chocolate milk. I can't stand the taste either.

Andria

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice looking! At 88mm, it's just 2 mm shorter than my iPV Minis which I LOVE, they're just the right size for my hands. Might have to look into that one!

Andria
Yup should be close to my Smok R200 in size but a bit less width. Should feel pretty nice in the hand. I love my D2, it is a tank, and I like Yihi chips.

sent using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking about making a second pass.

I got out my handy dandy calculator and my spending in April was not as profligate as I thought. And I missed a few shiny things and we are in a whole new month now

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I skipped the FT sale. I want dumb things right now like silicone sleeves for my ipv5s. I would've ordered if there was something more I wanted.

I know what you mean. I've been obsessing on drippers and I am not even that wild about dripping, lol.

I really been wanting a Tesla Invader myself, even before Spanky started flashing his around yesterday. Resisted I did though. Resisted.

I did buy a Tesla II mech, an RX200 for the Boreas and that cute little Hobbit rda though.

After closing the deal, I saw the had the Alleria for cheap, so I missed that. I Piffed the one I had already.

Passed on REO clone (that was hard, only $25, I should have bought two).

But I need to keep a stash for when the Merlin makes its lofty debut. That has the potential for a multiple purchase, not on FT

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know what you mean. I've been obsessing on drippers and I am not even that wild about dripping, lol.

I really been wanting a Tesla Invader myself, even before Spanky started flashing his around yesterday. Resisted I did though. Resisted.

I did buy a Tesla II mech, an RX200 for the Boreas and that cute little Hobbit rda though.

After closing the deal, I saw the had the Alleria for cheap, so I missed that. I Piffed the one I had already.

Passed on REO clone (that was hard, only $25, I should have bought two).

But I need to keep a stash for when the Merlin makes its lofty debut. That has the potential for a multiple purchase, not on FT
902255cebd1752f61343d19156662d01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors