Vape bait

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How are you liking it so far?
thus far - loving it - solidly built, very small form factor (pic below is next to evic vtc mini for scale), good button action, like the screen info and chip... the preheat function seems REALLY useful for clapton type builds too (have it set for 75w for .5 seconds, then 45w after)

2016-05-02 19.25.22.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is this place today? Haven't even had to catch up

We fugees is intermarrying wit you with you Velvet Undergrounders, erm Mole people, erm Vaping Underground people. The hitch up will spawn beautiful mutant chillins bent upon world domination and ample dolphin sex for all with their vaping pleasure. Now, pass the tampons, need to re-wick and run out of rayon.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We fugees is intermarrying wit you with you Velvet Undergrounders, erm Mole people, erm Vaping Underground people. The hitch up will spawn beautiful mutant chillins bent upon world domination and ample dolphin sex for all with their vaping pleasure. Now, pass the tampons, need to re-wick and run out of rayon.
ROFL! EPIC!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thus far - loving it - solidly built, very small form factor (pic below is next to evic vtc mini for scale), good button action, like the screen info and chip... the preheat function seems REALLY useful for clapton type builds too (have it set for 75w for .5 seconds, then 45w after)

View attachment 49593
Damn you, trying to get me to spend more money, when I've been put on a gear embargo...wonder if I can buy the apology roses ahead of time and earn some points with wifey ahead of time, then when I get a new toy she...no, she'll still expect me to make it up to her...wait, that's it, instead of apology roses, maybe I should get her a new toy.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

There will be no `chillens if certain folks here don't let up on the accidental fudge packing -

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There will be no `chillens if certain folks here don't let up on the accidental fudge packing -

Ah, well we has to watch the damn slippery soap then. Let us ensure we have the ropey kind what fer all those being hosed down, lest we have far more of these pleasurable accidents. As well, we must verse brother Flipper in proper shower manners. We'll leave that fer you to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors