VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey y'all GFYFS! Got my new trinket!
658e0e3b368a935a2e22f7ec715d41ad.jpg
bf52489e0b3ecf7c5b739e546c78ed94.jpg
8cecec1dd83c3b4e60b833da1a9be86e.jpg
i want another!!!
Looks fantastic Hank...I have to get one now.....between you and Raymo I'm becoming partial to these monstrosities....:)

May as well order the Mason too.....:vino:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I would say the fact that the gf makes me wrap it would do that.... but, accidents DO happen

At times, I admit to being living proof of that. Kind of a running joke of my life, I'm the bastard son of a marine and a whore. In fact that was something the company commander pegged on me as means of motivation. "You don't belong here, you filthy son of a marine!" It effectively drove this sailor all kinds of loony being reminded of being a son of a marine.

Revision: Fucking crappy pounded to fuck keyboard and its ever hanging up space bar.

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At times, I admit to being living proof of that. Kind of a running joke of my life, I'm the bastard son of a marine and a whore. In fact that wassomething the company commander pegged on me as means of motivation. "You don't belong here, you filthy son of a marine!" It effectively drove this sailor all kinds of loony being reminded of being a son of a marine.
Without the Navy the Marines wouldn't go/get anywhere. Remember that lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's a certain dude on a certain forum that can, & will convert them. Keep in mind, it's a 24mm

That's fine and all but I also consider the integrity of the metals used in the deck. Likely easier to just swap the pin keep the integrity intact on the deck, as well as have a spare closed pin if you simply want to drip with the deck, instead of have it built only as a squonk deck.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Mason is just a big ass atty. I don't think there's anything special about it.
it's respectable - well made, good machining, fairly standard post set up, good airflow - but keep in mind, some of getting great performance from an atty also has to do with getting a good build and wicking set up on it and adjusting the airflow - and sometimes, a big ol' juice well is a plus, lol

I have a pair of dual 3.5mm 8 wrap SS fused claptons on it and it chucks - running about 2/3 airflow and it gives very decent flavor... that being said, the goon is a damn nice atty - but the mason is a decent rda, for what it is

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exactly. That was why it was such a bitch slap in the face to be remind of being the son of a marine. Ultimately though, Army, Navy, Marines, all the same damn green machine.
The worst slap in the face I got in the service was, going through jump school, & getting assigned to a leg unit in Ft. Fucking Bragg.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The worst slap in the face I got in the service was, going through jump school, & getting assigned to a leg unit in Ft. Fucking Bragg.

I think the actual worst for me was being benched out. That hurt like a sumabitch, still can at times. But I'm taking it inside and using it for the better. Fuck the service like my Lady says, they had their chance to have the best. Now, she got me and they can go piss up a rope.

This month me and her are going to start the striking process for finding our own damn home. Then, my little happy or discouraged ass will be a humble little dirt farmer, handy man, house husband, purveyor of the holy beans, critter wrangler, survivor chopper upper for when she misses with fifty cal and the dogs won't eat it on hoof.

We in the place for it, hillbilly blends in with hills and hillbillies. Not going to be assed with much more of the world beyond basic supplies. I'll probably write while I farm. Give the mind a way to avoid the 'old timers' which surely will be in route from two different sets of grand parents. Keep the body sharp as well, figuring different dark things whilst working my ass off and coming up with story ideas.

Revision/s: Awe GFY!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Damn you, trying to get me to spend more money, when I've been put on a gear embargo...wonder if I can buy the apology roses ahead of time and earn some points with wifey ahead of time, then when I get a new toy she...no, she'll still expect me to make it up to her...wait, that's it, instead of apology roses, maybe I should get her a new toy.

Take it from a chick...you need to get her roses AND a new toy ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Meh. You ain't that bad Morley. That other motherfucker is a fucking twit! lol

Awe, just wait. I can get rather grotesque with grammar, punctuation. I'm even keen to lobbing out my own made up words. My wife oft gets lost in my recollections, every day except the current NOW, is the other day to me. She has to always ask, "last week's other day, or yesterday's other day?" Drives her sane when I say "yeah, both."

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awe, just wait. I can get rather grotesque with grammar, punctuation. I'm even keen to lobbing out my own made up words. My wife oft gets lost in my recollections, every day except the current NOW, is the other day to me. She has to always ask, "last week's other day, or yesterday's other day?" Drives her sane when I say "yeah, both."
You still make more sense than he ever will (to me, anyways)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening yall and a howdy dew GFY!

What a complete waste of a day and it was great! Spent most of it either napping or gaming :D

Made some egg rolls tonight. First time I ever tried and they came out damn good if I do say so myself :teehee:

I'm stuffed now, had a few beers. Maybe its time for another nap....

Life is good!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

What a complete waste of a day and it was great! Spent most of it either napping or gaming :D

Made some egg rolls tonight. First time I ever tried and they came out damn good if I do say so myself :teehee:

Life is good!

GFY!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Life is good!

Were your egg rolls dolphin friendly? Do you have lager style beer?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Maybe 8 or 9 egg rolls left, and 2 beers in the fridge. After that I will either have to go to sleep or break out the glenlivets and I am not really in the mood for that hammered tonight. :D

Asian/German/Scottish fusion, I don't know Doc. Just think of all the great vapemail you'd be getting over the next six weeks

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Asian/German/Scottish fusion, I don't know Doc. Just think of all the great vapemail you'd be getting over the next six weeks

My ex came by not long ago and asked if she can put something expensive in my gun safe. Told her to go ahead. She comes out and ask me just where in the fuck did all those new guns come from. Told her being single is great, I got money to piss away now lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My ex came by not long ago and asked if she can put something expensive in my gun safe. Told her to go ahead. She comes out and ask me just where in the fuck did all those new guns come from. Told her being single is great, I got money to piss away now lol

I hope you are charging her storage fees

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I would've said, "Not your business anymore, bitch." :teehee:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
She takes care of things for me when I am away for two weeks at work so it all works out in the end.

Only problem is she keeps thinking I will let her move back one day and that shit aint happening.

I thought you had a current cohab.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors