Chickenshit!:facepalm::shades:
cwl_zps4e0dx7xz.gif

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@Mooch Made a post about LG HG2's bought from even the most reputable online vendors can be fakes. He posted about it in the Battery section at ECF..
So, everyone might want to avoid them for now, as they are shitty re-wrapped 10A batteries but look EXACTLY like a real LG HG2, a way to tell is the Positive Insulator are Shiny/Smooth and Glued on instead of the actual Wrap holding it in place... I just noticed this link, https://www.imrbatteries.com/blog/lg-hg2-with-gloss-finish-insulator/
I want one of those Opus chargers btw!

At the time they thought it was an HE2 or HE4 but after Mooch tested it, it barely has a 10A CDR and 2800mAh at a 0.5A discharge.

I would think IMRBatteries are not the only one who got fakes... Sounds like another Vendor told them? Iv heard of Orbtronics sending out dented ones lately so who knows.. Its BS!! Who the Fuck are making these?!?!

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon friends at VU.....hope everyone had a wonderful day......:)

If anyone has been contemplating they need a lil help around the house or office, Robots will be readily available soon. They can be programmed to act and speak just like folks who get pissed off easily......:cuss2:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DANGER! DANGER!
Fake HG2 batteries from several vendors including respected ones.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/counterfeit-low-grade-lg-hg2-test-results.739678/

so far the fake ones seem to have slick insulator ring instead of a textured one on the genuine batteries, also the insulator right appears to have adhesive on the underside on the fake ones.
IMR was selling the fake ones, Vaping Walrus too I think and others.

Mooch is on the case. This is also on Reddit ecig forum.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Mooch Made a post about LG HG2's bought from even the most reputable online vendors can be fakes. He posted about it in the Battery section at ECF..
So, everyone might want to avoid them for now, as they are shitty re-wrapped 10A batteries but look EXACTLY like a real LG HG2, a way to tell is the Positive Insulator are Shiny/Smooth and Glued on instead of the actual Wrap holding it in place... I just noticed this link, https://www.imrbatteries.com/blog/lg-hg2-with-gloss-finish-insulator/
I want one of those Opus chargers btw!

At the time they thought it was an HE2 or HE4 but after Mooch tested it, it barely has a 10A CDR and 2800mAh at a 0.5A discharge.

I would think IMRBatteries are not the only one who got fakes... Sounds like another Vendor told them? Iv heard of Orbtronics sending out dented ones lately so who knows.. Its BS!! Who the Fuck are making these?!?!
Sorry did not see your post on this before I posted mine.

How dare they attack the scacred battery of vape!
Death to the infidels!

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If tampons, accidental butt sex with dolphins, and lying to spouses about one's vape spending are all acceptable...and my post is not... then I guess I'm outta here. I'm just too real for online forums.

Andria
Ehhhhh... this is as "unfiltered real-life conversation" as we'll find anywhere. At least we're not so sociologically repressed that we can't talk about such things. Imagine living in the Victorian Era and trying to talk about such matters! Or doing it on ECF. Either is about the same.. :teehee:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like about half the population of Winder, GA. :D

Andria
Don't forget Bumfuck Alabama.... But the scariest shit I saw was in some hicktown in Arkansas..... think of every horror flick with killer inbred hillbilly/rednecks, Mash them together and there ya go..... *Shudders* I don't ever want to find that town ever again!!!!!!!!!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Should we drone bomb the factory that is turning out the fake HG2's?

No. Let us infiltrate their production facility/ies though and place saran wrap under the toilet rings. Let them deal with their own shit a little. Place a big note card in their break room reading, "Kilroy Wuz Here! We Know You Sell Fake Batteries. You Will Stop, Now."

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ehhhhh... this is as "unfiltered real-life conversation" as we'll find anywhere. At least we're not so sociologically repressed that we can't talk about such things. Imagine living in the Victorian Era and trying to talk about such matters! Or doing it on ECF. Either is about the same.. :teehee:

But apparently unwelcome here.

I'll be sure to only discuss *approved* topics from now on. Or just shut up.

Andria

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Andria
Well, FWIW, I wasn't offended in the slightest. If people want to be upset or offended by what you post, that's their problem - not yours.
Weren't we talking about getting to "who you really are" a few days and a dozen pages ago?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Andria

No matter what anyone writes, no matter how sanitized the writing, someone will be offended. A writer can choose to write the least offensive as they may. That noted, life is beautiful for all of it's ugliness. Human beings live life. We all share in that and need not feel debased for the sharing in it. None are more or less deserving of respect, dignity, empathy, compassion.

Something I'm aware you've probably learned in living too, some people no matter how nice you are to them, will be what will be. No point to engage further. There are other people who don't mind talking about whatever. If there is obstruction, go around it. Mountains despite seeming to stand forever do not. They get eroded away by gentle streams, by zephyrs.

Know I have nothing more to say to, about, with some. That's fine too. Other people here to talk to, or not. I may or may not talk about vaping. May or may not talk about living. That is still my choice to a degree. I can follow the rules. Seems if I can do that, a good bit of room for discussion exists and with lots of folks to boot.

Short & sweet, momma, don't you change to meet the expectations of others. Be yourself damn it because fuck all you are unique and special, ... just like every fucking body else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors