Not open for further replies.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope they forbade spitting. Hate to think you were swabbing spit with a buncha sailors...
Spitting is gross! Another peeve from work! All over floor in bathroom floor in the bathroom at work along with TP & ass gaskets! Depending on how many new guys we have the TP is sometimes even used! Something about bad plumbing in Mexico! Just thought I'd share that little tidbit % say good morning & GFY!:giggle::wave::shades:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
33331a01547d849646423400e4934d77.gif

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I make huevos rancheros myself, but a little different. Corn tortilla flat, spread with refried beans, an egg, cheese, avocado and salsa. Yummy!

Yeah, to be perfectly honest, it was VISUALLY very appealing! Inside was generous chunks of Chorizo, but SCRAMBLED eggs? and Potatoes? I'm used to YOUR version, and between the potatotes and the many folds at the ends of tortilla, it was just way too starchy and dry for me. Now West Egg in Chicago, THAT was a frickin Huevos!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What gear are you using? Curious if you're fitting that coil into a Smok tech style head.
Do your coil heads look similar to this?
http://www.discountvapers.com/smoktech-aro-tumbler-rbc-coil-head-replacement-2-0ohm-5-pack/

Oh, good God, no! I can't even get one of those tiny Protank type things apart! LOL!

These are the ones I have: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Atomizer-Head-for-Innokin-iSub-p/ink-isc.htm

They're seriously hard for me to pull apart with my arthritic thumbs, though. I'd like to keep these going for eternity, but I think an RBA section or six might be in my future, and sooner rather than later. Those just unscrew, and the legs go through little slots and get screwed down. The stock coils are easy to install (one leg goes inside the rubber grommet, the other one is outside, and there are no tiny screws to fiddle with), but getting them apart is difficult. I figured out that using a c-clamp to gently squeeze them back together makes reassembly easy enough, but it's getting them apart that's hard. Once they're apart, though, it's easy-peasy. :)

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So my new G2 hit my PO this AM & I put my 6 brand new HG2s in chargers so they will be ready when I get home tonight! I can't wait to get it & try my new Raymos in my Boreas in TC mode! Another step toward vaping nirvana!:crazy::giggle::xD::shades:

EDIT: Wife will be home all day! No batteries will be left unattended while charging in my house!

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So my new G2 hit my PO this AM & I put my 6 brand new HG2s in chargers so they will be ready when I get home tonight! I can't wait to get it & try my new Raymos in my Boreas in TC mode! Another step toward vaping nirvana!:crazy::giggle::xD::shades:

EDIT: Wife will be home all day! No batteries will be left unattended while charging in my house!

Congratulations Bill! :stars2: Your gonna love it! ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm at the beginning I wandered a lot. Settled into the halo and nicoticket crews of people, not because of the product just because of the folks. Then heathers heavenly army later

I remember you from the new members' forum! :D And I remember a little of the grief you got there. Not surprising you found this place more to your taste -- I do too, though I stuck it out there for 2 yrs!

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh, good God, no! I can't even get one of those tiny Protank type things apart! LOL!

These are the ones I have: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Atomizer-Head-for-Innokin-iSub-p/ink-isc.htm

They're seriously hard for me to pull apart with my arthritic thumbs, though. I'd like to keep these going for eternity, but I think an RBA section or six might be in my future, and sooner rather than later. Those just unscrew, and the legs go through little slots and get screwed down. The stock coils are easy to install (one leg goes inside the rubber grommet, the other one is outside, and there are no tiny screws to fiddle with), but getting them apart is difficult. I figured out that using a c-clamp to gently squeeze them back together makes reassembly easy enough, but it's getting them apart that's hard. Once they're apart, though, it's easy-peasy. :)

You still have far more patience & dexterity than me, rebuilding on such a small scale. I talk to Mr. Art H. Ritis as well as have some slight nerve issues. Got tiny violin player hands & fingers but not able to use them for a damn with tiny stuff any more. Need to give that to the Boss Lady. That's why I have enjoyed getting into RDA/RTA instead. It seems most are designed with bigger in mind to make the process more helpful.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You still have far more patience & dexterity than me, rebuilding on such a small scale. I talk to Mr. Art H. Ritis as well as have some slight nerve issues. Got tiny violin player hands & fingers but not able to use them for a damn with tiny stuff any more. Need to give that to the Boss Lady. That's why I have enjoyed getting into RDA/RTA instead. It seems most are designed with bigger in mind to make the process more helpful.

But hey, if I can do the iSub coils, I can do ANYTHING! ;) At least that's how I'm gonna think about it. I'm glad I'm not using the Protanks anymore, because there's no way I'd ever be able to re-do one of those. Hubby still uses them, but he's gonna have to buy any replacements he needs for those.

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

EDIT: Wife will be home all day! No batteries will be left unattended while
charging in my house!
Hell Yeah!! Man, I love breaking out New batteries to Charge knowing My new mod is about to be delivered!! Lol :D
:bliss:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But hey, if I can do the iSub coils, I can do ANYTHING! ;) At least that's how I'm gonna think about it. I'm glad I'm not using the Protanks anymore, because there's no way I'd ever be able to re-do one of those. Hubby still uses them, but he's gonna have to buy any replacements he needs for those.

I tried using my T3S's (very similar to Protanks) after I got into rebuildables... just couldn't get any flavor. Of course now I have that same problem with Kayfuns, since getting used to my Achilles. :D

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Somewhere along the route, I saw a promotional PSA sign in a town urging me to remember that Cinco de Mayo is on May 7th..
o_O
(two guys in a small town trying to remember their High School Spanish from 40 years ago)
"Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, Hey Jim, what's the Spanish word for 5?"
"I don't know Bob, I think it's siete"
"Are you sure? So it's Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, siete, seis, ocho..."
"No, no no, you skipped cinco. Cinco comes before ocho"
"All right, thanks. Hey Jose, Cinco is Spanish for 7, so make sure the sign says that Cinco de Mayo is May 7th"
"You are wrong Bob, I come from Mexico, cinco is 5"
"Nope, Jim and I agree it is 7, so do your job and make the sign say what I tell you"
"OK, you the estúpido idiota"
"That's right, and don't you forget it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors