Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a cat person, much respect. (don't tell my dog)
+1, HB! Had a dog as a kid, been rescuing cats since 1991. I don't have to go get them, I live in the woods. The local townies just drop them off.. :huh:

That dog was WAY too obedient, for my tastes. I learned "talk to the butt" from my cats. :blowkiss:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tickled the youngest until she peed one time. THAT was fucking funny

Tickling drove my oldest daughter crazy. I once told her I would tickle her until she repeated a word. Every couple days, I'd give her a tickle, and added another word. She had to keep them memorized. I think we got to about 32 words before she was big enough to kick me in the balls.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Fresh out, but I'll be glad to pass you this if I can ever get home tonight...View attachment 49752

I took the photo on the floor so that it will save us from potential injuries once we all have a few pulls.

EDIT: Now I'm off to city hall to secretly pull off a post election bathroom vape.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol... the lil dude at the end with the Umbrella.. Smooth move, Jackson!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ever been alone in a truck with 4 gangsta's from the 313?! That pretty much sums up a few hours, at least, of my working days. Rap is like a p-thingy? An acquired taste, when nothing else will work?

I cannot, will not EVER listen to that crap. To me, it's not music: it's (usually obscene and nearly always puerile) lyrics set to a beat. Music requires a melody, not just rhythm.

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Finally get a chance to say hi again, and GFY!

Found out secondhand Subtank Supply was putting up the preorder for Merlin tonight. Scrambled like crazy to get my pics uploaded, and had to convince Augvape to let me show the deck. At first they refused. I said the man can't sell attys if the customers can't see what they're buying, lol! Finally they relented. But, the software wouldn't let me edit. Started a second thread, and made a mess for the poor mods!

I think I can relax now :)

And it's a relief knowing I won't get banned here and have the thread deleted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors