ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Roxy is sad I finally found something meaningful to do with atty design, and soon I'll be useless again.
Nope, you won't be. NO ONE LEAVES, remember? A little birdie said that I think.

I'm pissed, like reeeeeallly pissed at all the BS going on. We're vapers, though. I don't know how, or when, but I just don't see all of us just giving up.

I DON'T WANNA SMOKE again. FUCK YOU FDA.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ucm218078.png
the-finger-fuck-you-gif.gif

ucm218078.png
Fuck-you-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-GIF.gif

ucm218078.png
fat-fuck-you.gif

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nope, you won't be. NO ONE LEAVES, remember? A little birdie said that I think.

I'm pissed, like reeeeeallly pissed at all the BS going on. We're vapers, though. I don't know how, or when, but I just don't see all of us just giving up.

I DON'T WANNA SMOKE again. FUCK YOU FDA.

I won't be leaving the forum. But, designing the attys was the only really meaningful thing I've done since forced retirement.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I see Eden Mods is releasing the Rose v3 at the end of August. WTH? After our regs bar new products, and EU regs that go into affect this month? I guess they decided the European and US markets won't matter?

The have the whole British Empire to sell to with their government's blessing.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I won't be leaving the forum. But, designing the attys was the only really meaningful thing I've done since forced retirement.
not true - you have helped a shit ton of vapors with their journeys - the atty design may be a BIG thing you have done, but you have done LOTS of little things every day that matter - part of the reason you are as loved and respected as you are (and part of the reason you were sought out to help with the atty design)

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, we ended up going with Lowes, with whom the tall 40gal gas water heater PLUS INSTALLATION and a service plan came to only $826! So we were just thrilled about that, and went and bought a few really neat things today, considering how much we saved.

A 48" Samsung flat screen LED TV, which was on sale for $399!

And a mobile phone for me, which we got for a really good price thru Metro PCS.

Pics later, after we get done with dinner, which I'm just about to serve.

Andria
Nice! I love it when things work out that way!! Samsung LED's are really nice!! :cheers:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Homerun! When you gonna get your new Achilles???

Probably order it Tuesday -- I also xferred $200 from my savings acct, which is from the $650 state tax refund we got back in Feb (so we still have $450 of that, still stashed!)... I'll be ordering the Achilles 2, another liter of nicotine, one of those 4-gal deals from glyCube... and maybe some more 120ml bottles to store the nic in, don't think I currently have enough. And then I gotta figure out exactly how/where in the freezer I'm gonna store another liter, *sigh*.

This is the gizmo I'm plumb tickled with:
mynewphone.jpg

Pic of the new TV once he gets done cussing at it (and setting it up). :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Probably order it Tuesday -- I also xferred $200 from my savings acct, which is from the $650 state tax refund we got back in Feb (so we still have $450 of that, still stashed!)... I'll be ordering the Achilles 2, another liter of nicotine, one of those 4-gal deals from glyCube... and maybe some more 120ml bottles to store the nic in, don't think I currently have enough. And then I gotta figure out exactly how/where in the freezer I'm gonna store another liter, *sigh*.

This is the gizmo I'm plumb tickled with:
View attachment 50211

Pic of the new TV once he gets done cussing at it (and setting it up). :D

Andria

Is that a Galaxy? I forget what #version they're at now.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol.. My H.S. Dawter just struck gold. She discovered my vinyl RECORD (no, bot!) collection. Original pre-apple 45's of The Beatles, and her biggest prize? The White Album. Still has the original poster inside. She posted A pic of it to her FB, and one friend said "Can I come over and just touch it?" Who'd a thunk it..

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lol.. My H.S. Dawter just struck gold. She discovered my vinyl RECORD (no, bot!) collection. Original pre-apple 45's of The Beatles, and her biggest prize? The White Album. Still has the original poster inside. She posted A pic of it to her FB, and one friend said "Can I come over and just touch it?" Who'd a thunk it..

Yeah, a few kids are coming to their senses these day, lol.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So slightly early for the Mothers Day wishes, but I'd like to take this opportunity to remind Mitch Zeller that he is a Bastard, a Son of a Bitch, and a Mother Fucker for making Roxy feel down in the dumps. That is all.
Now back to the regularly scheduled Fugee posts.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So slightly early for the Mothers Day wishes, but I'd like to take this opportunity to remind Mitch Zeller that he is a Bastard, a Son of a Bitch, and a Mother Fucker for making Roxy feel down in the dumps. That is all.
Now back to the regularly scheduled Fugee posts.

Mitch Zeller is a fuckwad son of a cunt whore who eats dog shit covered bags of gangrene dicks!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is that a Galaxy? I forget what #version they're at now.

It's a "Galaxy Core Prime" -- which is just a bit smaller (4.5" screen) than the Galaxy S series and the Grand Prime, but has better memory, battery life, and storage than the Grand Prime, better price than the Grand Prime, and WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better price than any of the S series -- with the rebate, and the full activation, it cost me $142 to get out of the MetroPCS store with it, and it's mine, bought outright, not one of those monthly deals -- monthly, I pay only for the calling/data plan, and it's full unlimited talk/text/data. I'll be paying for the $30/mo, 1GB at the high speed 4G LTE, since I don't really go that many places, and when I'm at home, I'll use my xfinity data.

Now, if i could ever tear that asshole away from the new TV, he can show me how to setup contacts in it, and how to "text" -- he's had a company-provided Galaxy S5 for about a year, so he knows all the details. :D But it might be June before I can persuade him to put the damn remote down.

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's a "Galaxy Core Prime" -- which is just a bit smaller (4.5" screen) than the Galaxy S series and the Grand Prime, but has better memory, battery life, and storage than the Grand Prime, better price than the Grand Prime, and WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better price than any of the S series -- with the rebate, and the full activation, it cost me $142 to get out of the MetroPCS store with it, and it's mine, bought outright, not one of those monthly deals -- monthly, I pay only for the calling/data plan, and it's full unlimited talk/text/data. I'll be paying for the $30/mo, 1GB at the high speed 4G LTE, since I don't really go that many places, and when I'm at home, I'll use my xfinity data.

Now, if i could ever tear that asshole away from the new TV, he can show me how to setup contacts in it, and how to "text" -- he's had a company-provided Galaxy S5 for about a year, so he knows all the details. :D But it might be June before I can persuade him to put the damn remote down.

Andria

I have an S4 so maybe I can help?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have an S4 so maybe I can help?

I finally got him to come and sit down with me and help me get my contacts set up, and figure out how to do the texting thing. :D

One cool thing -- between the new TV setup and the new phone setup, after we got done with dinner it was like an hour before I even THOUGHT of vaping.... so my "habit" really has come a LOOOOOOOOONG way. :D

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Completely unrelated to recent FDA actions of course, but I smell to the high heavens of gun oil. The Mrs. Walther PPK/S was jamming, stovepipes. I spent 4 hours with q-tips and 5 micron diamond paste polishing the ramp hoping that solves it. If not, it either needs replacement of the 30 year old magazines, or a new slide spring. Broke down and cleaned em all up, the family armory is tip-top. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I need to buy a few cases of 510 connectors and sleds..

A retirement income making black market Titan mod clones?

The switches, Mosfets and OKI chips will still be available since they are not vaping specific, neither are Hammond boxes....

I can see it now, walk up to a guy in a trench coat mumble a few phrases and he pops open his coat which is lined with mods and such...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
imho NIC first.
Then hardware
Then flavorings and PG/VG as they are not likely to go away.

I'm good on nic, and could probably make the mechs I have last another 40 years or whatever. Attys are the real problem for everyone. I want an all titanium Boreas and few others

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's dangerous. Vodka and white-cran strawberry. You can't taste the drinks. Then you stand up. And whoa

Kind of makes me thirsty for Harvey Wall Banger. Years since I drank that and then, it was an all night binge with my mom. She knew she wouldn't get me drunk. She kept slugging them down despite that. Think we ended up hammering 12 quarts or so together. She has a nice way to mix them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm good on nic, and could probably make the mechs I have last another 40 years or whatever. Attys are the real problem for everyone. I want an all titanium Boreas and few others
I just ordered enough spare STM parts to keep my tanks going for a few decades. And a couple of dozen driptips too since they will be banned as well.
Also ordered enough parts to keep my TFV4's going for quite a few years.
Diversifying too much is not a good thing for surviving the vapepocalypse.

Need a few more drippers though.

A couple of NarDa clones and Tobecco Velocity's I think.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered enough spare STM parts to keep my tanks going for a few decades. And a couple of dozen driptips too since they will be banned as well.
Also ordered enough parts to keep my TFV4's going for quite a few years.
Diversifying too much is not a good thing for surviving the vapepocalypse.

Need a few more drippers though.

A couple of NarDa clones and Tobecco Velocity's I think.

I thought about buying a gross of drip tips too. Wish I could use plastic ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors