ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We dont currently sell the braid that's in the pic, that's just something I made. But I love the flavor on our vertebraid. As long as it's not in a tank with a monstrous amount of airflow that will drown it out, it gives great flavor.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I'll put a double or triple (depending on desired resistance) parallel 30g against any coil on earth. :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
* immediately dispatches a reign of ping pong balls from the ceiling via remote button his mod, watches Whiskey drowning in ping pong balls *

Muhahaha.
tumblr_o4vkfkQ5in1sijyd6o1_500_zpssxbeq9gr.gif

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Out of shear boredom I have chalenged myself to a build-off.

The contestants of the first round are a triple parallel 32G.
image.jpeg
Against a 30g six wire vertebraid.
image.jpeg

Dum dum dum (its hard to type sound effects)

image.jpeg
Who will win...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:xD::zombie::zombie::zombie::xD::sneaka:
Now THAT'S funny stuff!

How's your tongue btw. Got your taste back???
Yep, sure did. Though I was kinda disappointed that Repairbot didn't find a way to twist that particular post. I mean it had tongue and taste and juice, surely he coulda worked with that one. On the other hand, I'm glad he overlooked one from the other day, I was afeared he was gonna have me blowing clowd bros.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I can't believe how much time and effort some of y'all put into building coils. I just wanna vape it, not admire it. :D

Andria

Yeah Baby!

I have often thought of getting fancier, but why do I want to go through more effort, more expense, more juice, more batteries if I'm already getting a superior vape?

I might try SS once I run out of the several miles of kanthal I have, lol.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah Baby!

I have often thought of getting fancier, but why do I want to go through more effort, more expense, more juice, more batteries if I'm already getting a superior vape?

I'm wondering if this new miniBook could handle SS for TC. I tried titanium for TC and was completely underwhelmed; just no flavor at all, so I won't be getting anymore titanium. But I understand you can use SS for regular non-TC vaping too? That might be worth getting. How does the resistance of SS compare to kanthal, 29ga for example...? That's the gauge of kanthal I use.

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah Baby!

If you try SS your gonna be mad at yourself for buying all that damn kanthal... justsayin

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm wondering if this new miniBook could handle SS for TC. I tried titanium for TC and was completely underwhelmed; just no flavor at all, so I won't be getting anymore titanium. But I understand you can use SS for regular non-TC vaping too? That might be worth getting. How does the resistance of SS compare to kanthal, 29ga for example...? That's the gauge of kanthal I use.

Andria
It's about half the resistance of kanthal roughly. And yeah it's good for wattage or tc

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you try SS your gonna be mad at yourself for buying all that damn kanthal... justsayin
amen brother,
what is Kanthal?
all I use now is fused Clapton from avs or just straight round SS - just clean flavor, burns hotter and takes a punishment

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
In junior high I had a pet worm..............and I kid you not, I carried it in a small envelope with a little dirt and brought it to a pep rally with me. When the drums started up it FREAKED out and started wiggling uncontrollably. It scared the crap out of me and I threw it up into the air. It landed on someone below in the bleachers........no, they didn't beat me up. No one knew where it came from.

That's the best laugh I've had all day, thanks :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I will try it one of these days. But I'll tell you what, in these troubled times us vapers live in, I'm trying to spend money only on stuff I believe will be difficult or really expensive to get in the future.

I'm positive I'll be able to easily buy spools of quality stainless steel in the future. A new atty, not so much.

I had to get some flavoring over the weekend and it killed me to spend thirty bucks on something I know I can get in the future with little or no difficulty or increased expense - but I needed it now.

On another note - did anyone else see the 510 threaded Vamo flashlights on sale at FT?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had to get some flavoring over the weekend and it killed me to spend thirty bucks on something I know I can get in the future with little or no difficulty or increased expense - but I needed it now.

I'm quite concerned about Inawera flavorings TBH -- they're in europe, so will be subject to that asinine TPD, and they aren't a food flavor company, they specialize in flavors for tobacco (shisha) and e-juice. So I'm about to spend $50 with them. I also ordered about $40 worth today from TFA and Wizlabs, just because it was payday, I do need to re-supply, and I never did get around to ordering flavors from the tax refund; we did spend $165 of that to pre-pay our escrow shortfall, so our mortgage payments will be lower this year.

I also ordered a wrap today, for the purple coolfire4; it's got some wear, so I figured a wrap would be good, make it really pretty again. :)

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm quite concerned about Inawera flavorings TBH -- they're in europe, so will be subject to that asinine TPD, and they aren't a food flavor company, they specialize in flavors for tobacco (shisha) and e-juice. So I'm about to spend $50 with them. I also ordered about $40 worth today from TFA and Wizlabs, just because it was payday, I do need to re-supply, and I never did get around to ordering flavors from the tax refund; we did spend $165 of that to pre-pay our escrow shortfall, so our mortgage payments will be lower this year.

I also ordered a wrap today, for the purple coolfire4; it's got some wear, so I figured a wrap would be good, make it really pretty again. :)

Andria

I've never tried any of the Inawera flavorings - you might want to start a thread and ask around if anyone has had any negative experience post-TPD

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inawera is some of the best flavoring on the market, especially their tobacco lines.
For most people yes.
Not for me. I am an oddity.
Tried at least 6 INW fruity flavorings could not like any of them.
As I said I am an oddity.
However any flavoring I can stand anyone can ;)

For tobacco flavorings I like the Hangsen desert ship the best.

I like many CAP flavorings but their Tobacco flavors suck to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors