Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ignore all snobs. Be they provari, high horse mod, authentic atty types, or wattage types.
I even tend to ignore wine or food snobs.
Sometimes they make me laugh though. So wrapped up in their own little corner of the world that they cannot see a bigger truth.
Hey, that's hitting kinda close to home, Bob. ;)

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Gave up waiting for the post man because he was super late. Not 15 minutes later...
85fb1b340b499243a6eef8e159746d8a.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I let our subscribers choose what to giveaway on our channel and they chose the avocado. I probably wouldve gone with something else, but their choice!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Gotta listen to the crowd....:)

I don't have any you mentioned, but haven't heard anything negative regarding the attys...!

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Gotta listen to the crowd....:)

I don't have any you mentioned, but haven't heard anything negative regarding the attys...!
Yeah, it was a subscriber milestone giveaway so I figured I'd give them something they all asked for, and 5 or 6 people will win a coil pack too of their choice

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some of our older vids desperately need to be refilmed for a lot of reasons, but our newer ones have an upgraded camera and editing etc. The originals I was still learning to build with a camera in the way, and made some mistakes etc

I was looking at one of your SS316L coil building vids a few days ago and it was pretty good.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I've had my drama for the day. Was trying to get off the highway, traffic was bad and a I saw cop cars everywhere blocking off a bridge that goes over the highway (huck: the Breckinridge lane bridge over 264) and I get up to it and see there's a guy sitting on the edge of the bridge with a bunch of police trying to talk him down and keep him from jumping. That's really sad...

Geez, hope that ended well...er.....as well as it could.
I always wanted to be in a vape band.
You can join mine. It's called the Giggly Jiggles Clouds of Joy. :giggle:
Trolls are a trial, for sure... but think how much less fun we'd have, without trolls to make fun of. :D Just one more thing I love about VU, nobody cares if we make fun of trolls. :D

Andria
Yea and they sold real well in the 70's. hehe

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In junior high I had a pet worm..............and I kid you not, I carried it in a small envelope with a little dirt and brought it to a pep rally with me. When the drums started up it FREAKED out and started wiggling uncontrollably. It scared the crap out of me and I threw it up into the air. It landed on someone below in the bleachers........no, they didn't beat me up. No one knew where it came from.

Last edited:

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice looking coil! Too much trouble for me, but I'll buy some pre-braided wire if you convince me it vapes better than other types of coils. If only I knew somewhere that sold it.:D
We dont currently sell the braid that's in the pic, that's just something I made. But I love the flavor on our vertebraid. As long as it's not in a tank with a monstrous amount of airflow that will drown it out, it gives great flavor.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We dont currently sell the braid that's in the pic, that's just something I made. But I love the flavor on our vertebraid. As long as it's not in a tank with a monstrous amount of airflow that will drown it out, it gives great flavor.

I will have to give it a try sometime. Sounds like it would work well in the Merlin.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, contest musta been rigged. You guys always win.:gaah::cuss2:
Wait, guess I can't talk, I seem to have had a run of luck lately myself. Must be from spending too much time around the two of you.

I haven't won anything since I JUST BARELY squeaked in at the tail end of the 15mil post contest winners at ECF. I should probably just give up, it's never gonna happen.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors