Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, they're annoying as hell

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The really bad thing about them is that they get inside your clothes and bite in very embarrassing places -- so you have this ungodly itch in your crotch or your crack, and my god, it's impossible not to scratch them! Very embarrassing! When I was a girl scout, I wouldn't go on late summer camp outs, right before school started, just for that reason. :D

Andria

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
GM all & GFYs! Long vacation week last week &got lots done! Including buying a brand new Kia Sorrento! Not the car I was expecting to own until I drove it! Peppy Little 2.4ltr 4cyl that got 27mpg going up to Julian in the mountains Sat! Love & missed all y'all!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
mornings
85587-Barbie-go-fuck-yourself-gif-SOpt.gif

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yea!! My first dual battery power supply is arriving today!!! :bliss:

Well except for my Hexohm and then the HexClone I made and the MOSFET monster I made and my old Altoids tin mods and my Puck mod. Huh...

Ok, restart.

My first Chinese made dual battery PS is arriving today. :D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My miniBook is out for delivery!!!

Along with my 250ml bottles of nic and FA Flash from ECX. :) I just can't come up with any feasible way to store another whole liter, nor do I have the bottles for it... but I figured I could handle another qtr-liter, and round up enough bottles to put it in.

Today I'll start on my flavor ordering; already got a $40 shopping cart at e-aromashop, some INW flavors I like while I also get another 100ml of the shisha strawberry.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, that was a discouraging conversation. Trucker just saw me outside vaping, said he used to "smoke one of those" for about a year, and got rid of it when he kept hearing about them blowing up. Tried to explain why that wasn't a big concern. He said he just went back to smoking cigarettes because "they got the same stuff in 'em" and there was no convincing him that vaping was better.:(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My miniBook is out for delivery!!!

Along with my 250ml bottles of nic and FA Flash from ECX. :) I just can't come up with any feasible way to store another whole liter, nor do I have the bottles for it... but I figured I could handle another qtr-liter, and round up enough bottles to put it in.

Today I'll start on my flavor ordering; already got a $40 shopping cart at e-aromashop, some INW flavors I like while I also get another 100ml of the shisha strawberry.

Andria

All good to read. Glad to read you're getting a nice pantry full. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, that was a discouraging conversation. Trucker just saw me outside vaping, said he used to "smoke one of those" for about a year, and got rid of it when he kept hearing about them blowing up. Tried to explain why that wasn't a big concern. He said he just went back to smoking cigarettes because "they got the same stuff in 'em" and there was no convincing him that vaping was better.:(

You at least made an effort. You can lead horses to water yet not force them to drink. :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors