roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
4c621dc1a823dd7571336f3d8eda685a.jpg

That grass would have to be damn long to tickle mine! Get on that, Cromwell!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Exactly. I just never could see how peeps can complicate a good thing just so they could feel like they was a part of the group when they already was a part of the group.

You are right - I have always found the most bad-ass people are the ones that are most accepting

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The internet in general is a good place to study human mental dysfunctions.

Why do you think I am on here. Have lots more data to collect before I got home to Beta Triangula 6.

Hahaha,

I was watching how you posted in the days after the deeming regs and some of the more out-there folks took it as an opportunity to show how ignorant they are regarding politics. You posted some brilliant shit that went so far over their heads it wasn't funny. Well it was funny, but sad-funny.

It was the only real highlight to the deeming regs in my experience. True fact.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow, someone in my contest thread is insinuating I can't read.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Really? Imagine that.
His mom must have kicked him off of the basement couch?

Oh, I'm quite convinced he's still living in the basement and cooking people in 55 gallon drums.

And scarfing down McDonald's. Because guess what else? The one constantly degrading obese people...is also obese!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I'm quite convinced he's still living in the basement and cooking people in 55 gallon drums.

And scarfing down McDonald's. Because guess what else? The one constantly degrading obese people...is also obese!
Yeah kinda like some of the most anti gay types getting caught in the closet ;)
The first one to deny the fart in the elevator....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, I knew it. I had to figure someone who was so awful to a group of people and so obsessed was expressing self hatred.
he not only hated himself he hated everyone else and blamed them for his self hatred.
A fairly common thing among humans but he was on HIGH volume with it.

he is one of the 4 or so that have earned my ignore mallet in the past 20 years or so.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
he not only hated himself he hated everyone else and blamed them for his self hatred.
A fairly common thing among humans but he was on HIGH volume with it.

Yep. I don't know why he wasn't sent packing sooner when they had to follow him all day and night deleting his posts.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At first and for a good long time the TP thread was pretty cool, and then it started becoming elitist and screwed up. I use to just shake my head at some of the stupidity like a few I seen that vaped at 40 watts but didnt lung hit so they swore they was tootle puffers. Most of the originals didnt give a flying fuck how anyone vaped. If you was cool you was welcomed there. Then a few started saying the mod wompers was making fun of them and trying to stir shit when it was all bullshit. Thats when I stopped following the TP thread. Im not even following the od wompers anymore. Had enough of ECF for a while.

What griped me was when we'd get to discussing coil building and the fucking ELITISTS were all "oh you can't be a tootle puffer if you build coils" -- well fuck you jack, I build coils because I refuse to waste money buying them when I can make better ones myself! just because I build coils doesn't make me a fucking cloud chaser! jeezus h jumping christ on a pogo stick! I've always objected to throwing away good money on consumables when it's not necessary -- I buy Sparkle paper towels because they're cheap, ditto Angel Soft TP, and never bought paperplates at all till we got a cat who we give treats to -- on a paper plate because she's so blind to immobile stuff, she can't see the food on a plate with a design on it! :D

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is a GOOD read, Andria....I missed that one, glad you found it.

I love to use Twitter to stay abreast of all the criminal shenanigans of the FDA and PH, and also keep up with a few politically-active vapers with whom I was friends, at ECF -- DrMA, perfect example. I find some great stuff on Twitter, and keep up with like-minded vapers all over the world. :) couple good hashtags -- #bigvapor #notblowingsmoke -- there are others, but just with those two, and following about 250 people, I almost have more to read than I can keep up with!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors