Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We really, really need to set up another "tootle puffer" thread, for those like me who prefer a really tight draw, low wattage, low vapor style of vaping. I know I'm not the only one, that thread over at The Other Place was rocking pretty much all day every day. Based on my experiences, I've found that it's perfectly possible to have a really great, rich, flavorful vape, without giving your lungs a whole new issue, or pissing off everyone around you -- lots of us probably live with non-vapers who really don't care to have foggy weather indoors. :D

A lot of the wompers used to hang out with the TP'ers too, or those who vape in all sorts of different ways (which used to mean you, roxy, but you seem to have gone over to the foggy side ;)). But I want to hear about new vape stuff that might come out that's really great with the more conservative style of vaping -- the Achilles being a perfect example. I think there's another one too, miniDrip, microDrip, something like that, though everytime I've ever checked that site, they seem to be OOS. :(

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We really, really need to set up another "tootle puffer" thread, for those like me who prefer a really tight draw, low wattage, low vapor style of vaping. I know I'm not the only one, that thread over at The Other Place was rocking pretty much all day every day. Based on my experiences, I've found that it's perfectly possible to have a really great, rich, flavorful vape, without giving your lungs a whole new issue, or pissing off everyone around you -- lots of us probably live with non-vapers who really don't care to have foggy weather indoors. :D

A lot of the wompers used to hang out with the TP'ers too, or those who vape in all sorts of different ways (which used to mean you, roxy, but you seem to have gone over to the foggy side ;)). But I want to hear about new vape stuff that might come out that's really great with the more conservative style of vaping -- the Achilles being a perfect example. I think there's another one too, miniDrip, microDrip, something like that, though everytime I've ever checked that site, they seem to be OOS. :(

Andria
To be honest, I've never had the chance to try a legit good device like what you're talking about. It's either the total crap Mtl stuff (like...vape pens) or the big lung hit stuff. I've never had the chance but you say great flavor, I'd like to experience it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
2a2a12ab66917108a2855762fd322857.jpg

Starting to figure it out...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To be honest, I've never had the chance to try a legit good device like what you're talking about. It's either the total crap Mtl stuff (like...vape pens) or the big lung hit stuff. I've never had the chance but you say great flavor, I'd like to experience it

Oh yeah, the flavor is amazing; totally saturated; it makes a KFL+'s vape seem somewhat like a Protank. :D At least, the KFL+'s flavor is a lot closer to a Protank's, than to the Achilles. I just can't believe they stopped making the original ones, either the manufacturer or the cloner (Yeahsmo). I realize it's probably a smaller market than those who want the bigass clouz bro, but the market IS THERE. It's got the tight draw of a carto -- which is the most like a cigarette of any vape thing I've tried -- but the amazing rich flavor of a flavor-atty RDA; holds 2.5ml; really easy to build; never ever leaks (unless the doofus manufacturer includes a defective o-ring!); and doesn't make THAT much vapor, especially with high-PG, so it's GREAT for stealth vaping. It's conservative on ejuice usage, because of the tight draw -- again, like a carto. If I could get this kind of flavor from a carto, I'd still be using my smok UDCT's!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
http://nicotinesurveys.org/united-states/responses-to-fda/

Did anyone else get/fill out the followup survey from right after the deeming regs came out?

It is short and sweet.

From
Christopher Russell PhD.
Psychologist, Senior Research Fellow
Tobacco and Nicotine Studies
Centre for Substance Use Research (CSUR)
19 Keith Street
Glasgow
G11 6QQ
United Kingdom

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
http://nicotinesurveys.org/united-states/responses-to-fda/

Did anyone else get/fill out the followup survey from right after the deeming regs came out?

It is short and sweet.

From
Christopher Russell PhD.
Psychologist, Senior Research Fellow
Tobacco and Nicotine Studies
Centre for Substance Use Research (CSUR)
19 Keith Street
Glasgow
G11 6QQ
United Kingdom
I'll do it now. Thanks for posting this Lucy.
Hey, here's my first convert to vaping!
upload_2016-5-30_17-9-23.png

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Squape Rs is a great flavor tank. Hurricane is my personal favorite. Kayfun v4 is a hell of a flavor tank. Prometheus is really good. Nectar is excellent.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Andria

I still do a bit, but can't do the tight stuff anymore.

Also not happy with many of the peeps from my former thread. Never heard a damn thing from most, and one in particular I think is the one who complained about the Boreas thread. He went completely nutty that I was doing the attys and felt it should have been him. His PMs to me became increasingly nasty and abusive, and I had to block him.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still do a bit, but can't do the tight stuff anymore.

Also not happy with many of the peeps from my former thread. Never heard a damn thing from most, and one in particular I think is the one who complained about the Boreas thread. He went completely nutty that I was doing the attys and felt it should have been him. His PMs to me became increasingly nasty and abusive, and I had to block him.
Figures huh, wacko's running rampant over yonder....:headbang:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
This post sounds like a great first post in a new thread(hint) I confess I am a Tootie puffer too:)

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
We all see what is going on, you are not alone

I had a fairly popular thread to talk about TP gear that had never become popular, but were sleeping gems. The members who participated in it were the ones I meant. They may not know what was going on with the member who was acting insane.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I had a fairly popular thread to talk about TP gear that had never become popular, but were sleeping gems. The members who participated in it were the ones I meant. They may not know what was going on with the member who was acting insane.
Hey roxy...send me a couple more allerias, and a few merlins...ill...uh...fix em for ya...yeah... like a shady mechanic fixes brakes that aren't broken...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey roxy...send me a couple more allerias, and a few merlins...ill...uh...fix em for ya...yeah... like a shady mechanic fixes brakes that aren't broken...

No send them to me IMMEDIATELY so I can share the info with Augvape competitors!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

He was convinced whatever I designed must be defective, and he would save the day. Now, let me tell you he has never even owned a dual coil RTA, but he would make sure I didn't fuck up Boreas ;)

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
He was convinced whatever I designed must be defective, and he would save the day. Now, let me tell you he has never even owned a dual coil RTA, but he would make sure I didn't fuck up Boreas ;)
Sounds like someone being eaten alive by both ego and jealousy at the same time

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sounds like someone being eaten alive by both ego and jealousy at the same time

Definitely. He completely unraveled. After 5 weeks of this shit 100x a day, it ended with him calling me names and threatening me. I left my thread, and blocked him from PMing and emailing me. A couple weeks later I got banned so it was a blessing in disguise.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll let you know after I find out how it works out with this Amish fellow

Lol.. Not sure where you're going to plug in those battery chargers. ;)
Gawd, once rode backroads from Maine to Michigan. Was in Eastern PA crossing into Ohio, low on fuel, and not only was there not a STORE in sight, but not a HOUSE had a light on... then I noticed the horse apples in the road.. I was never happier to spot a trooper. Those Amish...

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Definitely. He completely unraveled. After 5 weeks of this shit 100x a day, it ended with him calling me names and threatening me. I left my thread, and blocked him from PMing and emailing me. A couple weeks later I got banned so it was a blessing in disguise.
I never got banned from ECF, but their rules for vendors are so harsh it's like what's the point. And you pay 50 dollars to never talk about your company. I'm fine with not promoting and just hanging around trying to help people, but cmon. My name couldn't even be the name of the company. Plus yall are much cooler :D

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doc, I got a bigger roaster sitting in the garage not even being used. If I remember right, it will do up to 3/4 lb. One of the many hobbies I got out of.

Hmmm... Still drinking coffee, I assume... How does one "get out" of roasting? That would be like.. getting out of vaping.. A foreign idea...

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I never got banned from ECF, but their rules for vendors are so harsh it's like what's the point. And you pay 50 dollars to never talk about your company. I'm fine with not promoting and just hanging around trying to help people, but cmon. My name couldn't even be the name of the company. Plus yall are much cooler :D

Oliver Kershaw told me he doesn't understand why no one wants to be a vendor on his forum.

Help people? You aren't allowed to. You're supposed to stay in your supplier thread.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oliver Kershaw told me he doesn't understand why no one wants to be a vendor on his forum.

Help people? You aren't allowed to. You're supposed to stay in your supplier thread.
From what they explained to me, I'm only allowed to be me (Stuart) and even if someone is saying "oh I wish there were a company that sold premade stainless steel wire in coils, shots, and spools" I absolutely could never mention our company. So why charge me 50 dollars if they want me to just be one of the regular folks that don't pay anything...50 dollars to have a single thread running in a section of the forum no one pays attention to.. that's why we don't have a presence there. It's too frustrating and heavy handed

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
From what they explained to me, I'm only allowed to be me (Stuart) and even if someone is saying "oh I wish there were a company that sold premade stainless steel wire in coils, shots, and spools" I absolutely could never mention our company. So why charge me 50 dollars if they want me to just be one of the regular folks that don't pay anything...50 dollars to have a single thread running in a section of the forum no one pays attention to.. that's why we don't have a presence there. It's too frustrating and heavy handed

Yep, except for letting you into the rest of the forum.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used a CC last night I haven't used in months...I bought some stuff from Sweet-Vapes, it came to 56.00. I received an email from the CC company to confirm the purchase...I did confirm.

Within 10 minutes after my purchase I get another email from the same CC company saying someone just charged 89.00 to the same card, in which I didn't.....sounds like there's a mole at Sweet-Vapes, or their CC processor.

The fraudulate charge was to MYAVANGATE.COM ...never heard of the outfit.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I used a CC last night I haven't used in months...I bought some stuff from Sweet-Vapes, it came to 56.00. I received an email from the CC company to confirm the purchase...I did confirm.

Within 10 minutes after my purchase I get another email from the same CC company saying someone just charged 89.00 to the same card, in which I didn't.....sounds like there's a mole at Sweet-Vapes, or their CC processor.

Aw, shit :(

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Stuart....I say it's just short of communism.....:giggle:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is just SO fucked up. I've been on wine forums for years. All they ever ask, is that anyone "In the Business" becomes a contributing member, and has "ITB" in their sig line, so everyone knows their "opinion" may be influenced by commercial concerns. NOBODY minds them making sales pitches in the form of legit information about their wines, and anyone who abuses the venue, is pretty quickly known and disregarded. WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD ABOUT THAT?!? MANY, many times, their experience, knowledge, and information resources are a boon to the members.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

WTF

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They just send me a new card and cancel the transaction.

Now that I think about it...something similar happened about a year ago from the same vendor, sweet-vapes.

This is a good reason to NEVER use a Debit Card...for ANYTHING, bank's work much slower than CC companies, a bank would probably freeze the account, or something else bizarre...like paypal does.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Now that I think about it...something similar happened about a year ago from the same vendor, sweet-vapes.

This is a good reason to NEVER use a Debit Card...for ANYTHING, bank's work much slower than CC companies, a bank would probably freeze the account, or something else bizarre...like paypal does.

I only use a cc for online purchases.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TOTALLY agree. Not only is it a free money monthly float if you pay last months purchases, but you get the best protection, extra warranty, and with the right cards, cash back or trips. Debit cards go in the safe. I don't need THOSE unless I need to make the rare ATM withdrawal, or a card gets shut off and I just don't have time to deal with CS to explain it IS me.

ONCE I got tagged. Salesman at best buy asked the weirdest question. "Ya got enough credit on that card?" to which I naively responded "NO problem". Next thing I knew, someone had just walked out of a best buy 50 miles away with $10K worth of AV equipment. Didn't cost ME a dime, but I am pretty sure who was behind it, and I told the CC company.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hmmm shortly after I ordered from sweet vapes I had to get a new debit card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors