Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning to all those jiggly and non jiggly jugs and mugs

and
go+fuck+yourself.gif

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning and Happy Memorial Day. A day to remember those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom, and those who loved and lost them to the cause. May they never be forgotten. And to the rest of ya, GFY! :)

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now to get myself out on the bike and get that outta my system. Have to be home by dinner time. The lake residents do a really cute annual parade on the lake. Everyone decorates their boats and pontoons with flags and banners, and there is a flotilla parade around the lake, then everyone rafts up for a big boat hopping jello shot type party. I have a Bad, Wicked, NAUGHTY Zoot of a Watermelon that has been imbibing Vodka the whole night long who expects me to bring her to the party. That's going to take a couple hours, or I COULD stay a BIT longer...

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pure nicotine in its natural state is a liquid.

Nicotine bitartrate dehydrate however, is a water-soluble crystalline salt of nicotine which is used by the pharmaceutical industry for their lozenges and gums. Not what we use in vaping. But please, keep coming to the plate. You're going to hit one eventually.
I was refering to purified Nic not raw
Nic.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I meant like, how you wrapped it. I've seen people make oval vertical coils by taping two jigs together.

Thats how I made the form for the simple coil I made last night.

Two 2.25mm 304SS rods (10 and 12") taped at one end. Wrapped the wire around the other end. Heated the wire and rod to 1400*F for 30 seconds then water quench. Then take the tape off and gently rotate the longer rod as you slide it out.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered a Merlin (black). Was debating a Tsunami 24, but decided against it. Also interested in a Mini-Buddha RDA. Might be interested in more shit tho lol

You get too much shit, you may wind up concentrated. Then, you'll be vapor locked for sure. Be a shame if some Mr. Morely took advantage & swiped a Goon while you're incorporated.

Oh wait, never mind Mr. Morely just recalled he is barred for eternity to not access NJ. He recalls why & figures the Mama that so invoked that banishment has eyes everywhere.

It was due to something a great, great, great grandfather allegedly did. There is no way to say if he actually did, or did not do it. Details are foggy but it has something to do with horse trading, stealing.

Last edited:

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As a fellow has-to-work-today sufferer you have my full sympathy
We can join in each other's agony at having to work. I'm going to hit it hard and maybe I'll scoot out of here a little early. Don't really know what that will accomplish. Can't do anything but sit in the house. But I might be able to check out all the good deals out there

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now to get myself out on the bike and get that outta my system. Have to be home by dinner time. The lake residents do a really cute annual parade on the lake. Everyone decorates their boats and pontoons with flags and banners, and there is a flotilla parade around the lake, then everyone rafts up for a big boat hopping jello shot type party. I have a Bad, Wicked, NAUGHTY Zoot of a Watermelon that has been imbibing Vodka the whole night long who expects me to bring her to the party. That's going to take a couple hours, or I COULD stay a BIT longer...

:D

Happy Memorial Day, all y'all, and GFYs, and NO FUCK FOR YOU! to the motherhumpin USPS who are teasing me unforgivably today, with shit on my tracking pages that says "Updated Delivery Day: Monday, May 30, 2016" -- yeah, AS IF!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Good news, though -- I think changing that o-ring fixed the leak on my new Achilles. Still a looser draw than the originals, but it's close enough, I'll deal. Or, I might use the base from one of the old ones, with the tank and cap from the new one, and get the best of both. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
49ad0361b2370a7fb5c07213d79ff29e.jpg

My mission today...get better at braiding

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My mission today is to keep my husband from overcooking 2 awesome steaks into crappy shoe leather. That's why I insisted on thick ones! They're both about an inch thick, so he should be able to keep them to medium-rare and none of that medium BS.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Help! My tastebuds have revolted. Happily vaping my Boreas and suddenly it tastes off, almost slightly bitter. Odd. Try again, same off flavor. Grab my Merlin, different juice, get the same slightly bitter taste. Even stranger. Try my Goblin Mini, yet another flavor, same damn bittery taste. WTF? So I have now determined it isn't from any particular tank, any particular wick, or any particular juice, it must be my tongue.

Who wants to give me their tongue so I can go back to enjoying my juice?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Help! My tastebuds have revolted. Happily vaping my Boreas and suddenly it tastes off, almost slightly bitter. Odd. Try again, same off flavor. Grab my Merlin, different juice, get the same slightly bitter taste. Even stranger. Try my Goblin Mini, yet another flavor, same damn bittery taste. WTF? So I have now determined it isn't from any particular tank, any particular wick, or any particular juice, it must be my tongue.

Who wants to give me their tongue so I can go back to enjoying my juice?
Now you are wanting some tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors