Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit - we just got thunder - first I've heard around here since 2011

We had some much-needed showers around here earlier, but strangely, no sound & fury. Very odd, as humid as it was earlier, that suffocating feeling right before all hell breaks loose, usually. But it wasn't enough rain, it's been too dry this spring.

Andria

(my husband was just about to go mow the front yard when I ran out and told him nevermind how close it is to dark, it's about to rain! and sure enough, it was just starting -- he sez, 'good, I didn't wanna cut the grass today anyway.') :D

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We had some much-needed showers around here earlier, but strangely, no sound & fury. Very odd, as humid as it was earlier, that suffocating feeling right before all hell breaks loose, usually. But it wasn't enough rain, it's been too dry this spring.

Andria

(my husband was just about to go mow the front yard when I ran out and told him nevermind how close it is to dark, it's about to rain! and sure enough, it was just starting -- he sez, 'good, I didn't wanna cut the grass today anyway.') :D

Rebels :p

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It took nine months but I have found the technique to make the next level coil.
View attachment 52592 View attachment 52593 View attachment 52594

*Drops microphone, exit stage left*
13d9sp.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100% nicotine is a powder

Pure nicotine in its natural state is a liquid.

Nicotine bitartrate dehydrate however, is a water-soluble crystalline salt of nicotine which is used by the pharmaceutical industry for their lozenges and gums. Not what we use in vaping. But please, keep coming to the plate. You're going to hit one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors