ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Help! My tastebuds have revolted. Happily vaping my Boreas and suddenly it tastes off, almost slightly bitter. Odd. Try again, same off flavor. Grab my Merlin, different juice, get the same slightly bitter taste. Even stranger. Try my Goblin Mini, yet another flavor, same damn bittery taste. WTF? So I have now determined it isn't from any particular tank, any particular wick, or any particular juice, it must be my tongue.

Who wants to give me their tongue so I can go back to enjoying my juice?
Drink water and brush your teeth / tongue. And more water

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Help! My tastebuds have revolted. Happily vaping my Boreas and suddenly it tastes off, almost slightly bitter. Odd. Try again, same off flavor. Grab my Merlin, different juice, get the same slightly bitter taste. Even stranger. Try my Goblin Mini, yet another flavor, same damn bittery taste. WTF? So I have now determined it isn't from any particular tank, any particular wick, or any particular juice, it must be my tongue.

I had a horrible time with vapor's tongue my first 6 months of being an ex smoker. I hope it resolves soon for you.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was trying to put a pic of my yard up and lightshot was not cooperating :(

This is why living in the boondocks is where its at. Show me where in a city or town ya can have a front yard like this!

View attachment 52578
Very pretty!
Kinda sucks having to work tomorrow, but I have to go to Austin VA Tuesday and will miss most of the day at work, so I really need to do it, or fall hopelessly behind.
Awe. Sorry all you guys have to work. I'm munching out on grilled burgers.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning to all those jiggly and non jiggly jugs and mugs

and
go+fuck+yourself.gif
Haha!!!!!
GM all

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now to get myself out on the bike and get that outta my system. Have to be home by dinner time. The lake residents do a really cute annual parade on the lake. Everyone decorates their boats and pontoons with flags and banners, and there is a flotilla parade around the lake, then everyone rafts up for a big boat hopping jello shot type party. I have a Bad, Wicked, NAUGHTY Zoot of a Watermelon that has been imbibing Vodka the whole night long who expects me to bring her to the party. That's going to take a couple hours, or I COULD stay a BIT longer...
Wow how fun!!!!! Have a grrrrrrreat time.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GM fellow fugees, and GFY!

Let us all take a moment to remember those who fought for our freedom, especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Amen Roxy. Happy Memorial to all.
Im stuck at work as-well! Whats wrong with these employers?!?
Well that stinks Mikey me boy.
lol!

Hope you're not getting a cold. Gargle with some salt water.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
9aa2839b415b7295aa334acf56b7ab39.jpg

Secondary objective: keep this crazy beast from going off the rails. Or getting on the bed

Edit: mission failed. She's always off the rails.
THAT is adorable! Look at that face!
Spoiler alert :(

Rut row. This happened a couple of seasons ago. But I'll run and remove it just in case. EEKS!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Spoiler alert :(

How's that a spoiler? It was last season! And the current season is WELL underway, maybe almost time for season finale.

Andria

ETA: actually... was it 2 seasons ago? it was a while! We already had the new guy saving Hodges from the explosion and being in perilous surgery himself. I wasn't sure at first, but I do like the new guy; all the awkwardness and Booth-irritation of Sweets, but better looking, and a real G-man instead of a psych-squint. :D

Last edited:

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok.. I'm making lamb kebobs and my wife keeps trying to put vegtables on my skewers.

I fear I may have to tie her to a...

Hold on.

She tried to put spices on the lamb

Gahhhh :cuss2: I just want meat on a stick!!!

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok.. I'm making lamb kebobs and my wife keeps trying to put vegtables on my skewers.

I fear I may have to tie her to a...

Hold on.

She tried to put spices on the lamb

Gahhhh :cuss2: I just want meat on a stick!!!
All the food talk on this thread is really killing me. I'm always so hungry when it starts up....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, Did you get your leaky Achilles fixed?

Soitanly did. :) Apparently it was a bad o-ring. You'd think for $98, it would come equipped with a decent one, along with the 2 spares! :facepalm:

Andria

ETA: you'd probably rather not spend $98 on an atty, but if they ever do clone this model, I think you'd like it a lot better than the original Achilles; I've got the airflow almost completely closed and it's a mite airier than the originals, and produces a lot of vapor -- I got just a smidge nic-sick last night. With it all the way open, it could lung-hit pretty well I'm thinking.

Last edited:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cycling is done. I think I'll go fire a few rounds in the yard, and then go swimming. I believe that's a triathlon, non? Or is it cycling,swimming and drinking? Whatever, I'll just cover all the bases. I hope you are all having a lovely holiday, and get a chance to do a lil grill & chill.
Hai.gif

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy Always!:blowkiss: Where have you and your lovely feet been hiding?
Hiya sister!

Sent from Tapavapatalk
well THERE is a sight for sore eyes. Where ya.. nebbemind. Welcome back! The tracking dogs failed miserably, apparently they need more scent than just a stiletto. :blowkiss:
Good afternoon, always! Been hiding out from us? Great to see you

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
@always9988 did you find a new love? :( Say it ain't so! o_O
Hey there!! Where ya been???
Afternoon loves. Have been super busy, picked the most humid hot weekend of the year to move. Still only just getting things into place, what a mess

Haven't been online much obviously, couldn't keep up in the very few spare minutes I had

New love? Mebbeh so a lady never tells

Saw the tracking dogs. Or dog? Drank too much last night to be able to tell

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where can I apply?
Afternoon loves. Have been super busy, picked the most humid hot weekend of the year to move. Still only just getting things into place, what a mess

Haven't been online much obviously, couldn't keep up in the very few spare minutes I had

New love? Mebbeh so a lady never tells

Saw the tracking dogs. Or dog? Drank too much last night to be able to tell

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got finished mowing the yard. It is a little overcast here and about 85 with no wind whatsoever and about 99% humidity. :confused: The pool never felt so good! :D
It was getting a tad thick! Mine is definitely growing up, but we are getting rain all week. It'll just have to wait. I seriously need a pool!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, my experiment is a success -- the new tank ring *does* thread onto the old base! So now I have the best of both -- shorter, lower-profile tank and cap, with the old base that provides the tight draw I like -- WIN!!!!!!!!!!

newtop-oldbase.jpg

Still got the old base on that "finned" heatsink thing, which I use to protect the Achilles threads, since one of my old Achilles' threads got worn almost smooth by constant use; it also makes it easier to remove the atty from the mod, more to grab at the bottom so I don't accidentally loosen the tank and dump juice.

This is a great DIY mod, since I dislike the A2 base a lot -- too airy draw, and that AFC ring is a bitch and a half to adjust -- I really prefer the hex-key adjustment on the bottom; set it how you like it and then forget about it -- but then, I used KFL+'s for a year before I went Achilles, which might have a lot to do with that preference. :)

I'm just shickled titless that the new tank threads onto the old base!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors