Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Which is where I apparently get lost. Because to me 100% is all in, all of something is all of something. If a bottle is 250 ml of nicotine concentrate and it reads on the label as 100% to me that means there is 250 ml of nicotine in that bottle.

To me it simply means that 250 ml of the contents of the bottle are 250 ml of nicotine, that is to me 100% nicotine. It is 250 ml, or 2,500 mg of nicotine.

And so to me it would reason that if it were only 10% nicotine it would only be 0.04 ml of nicotine 10 / 250.

Told you I get cornfuzed.

But it DOESN'T read on the label as 100%, it reads "100mg" -- they are DIFFERENT. Stop seeing % where there's mg, because the two are NOT the same.

Andria

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So then weight is all a subjective measure? As well as volume?

Let's simplify. If you take a liter of water at 72*F and start adding sugar until no more will dissolve the total amount of sugar in suspension would be 100% saturation at 72*F

For nicotine in pg that number is 1000mg/mL it could be higher or lower depending on temperature but that is the arbitrary standard.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let's simplify. If you take a liter of water at 72*F and start adding sugar until no more will dissolve the total amount of sugar in suspension would be 100% saturation at 72*F

For nicotine in pg that number is 1000mg/mL it could be higher or lower depending on temperature but that is the arbitrary standard.

Alright, that's what I was looking for, the standard. A pound is a pound. It seemed like it all kept going round in circles to get nowhere for me. One says this, another says that and it winds up leaving me lost. I see my error in reading the 100mg as 100% too. I will need to school myself to see it correctly.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do reviews also (written). But, I make sure I know everything about the atty first, test it out thoroughly, then do the review. I don't think I've ever gotten anything I hate. Well, actually I did really dislike the Silverplay RTA. But, even that I could understand some liking it, and it had some merits.
I was one that liked it :)
lmao! to me it was an orchid done right,...

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alright, that's what I was looking for, the standard. A pound is a pound. It seemed like it all kept going round in circles to get nowhere for me. One says this, another says that and it winds up leaving me lost. I see my error in reading the 100mg as 100% too. I will need to school myself to see it correctly.
What did I start....sorry morely...lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Interesting development last night when I went to make your Pearamel.

I guess on March 13 I made up a huge batch of pear and used up all the pear flavoring. I forgot that I used it all. The resulting juice wasn't that great when I tried it in April and I forgot about it. So, I diluted it a little, and added your other ingredients to make it a Pearamel. It takes really good this morning - it will be excellent in a week or two when the other ingredients steep even more.

I also found a 30 mg of an English Toffee I love but thought I was out of, and a peachy strawberry experiment I'd done but stashed because it was only so-so at one months steep is kicking ass.

It is vape heaven day at my house
OMG I am having EXTREME withdrawals at the thought of not being here on this site. But Lucy! you are so friggin crackin me up I just can't deal with being away!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
OMG I am having EXTREME withdrawals at the thought of not being here on this site. But Lucy! you are so friggin crackin me up I just can't deal with being away!

Time for some hanky panky ya'll ---Atcha is in the house!

Thank god, you rescued us from boring math lessons :eek:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Start a thread in the Trading Post area, that you're looking for one. You never know what little gem might pop up.

I might. I was thinking of that a couple months ago, then all this FDA shit hit the blades and I went fucking bananas, plus we got the tax refund and kinda went bananas on that too, while trying not to, so we could buy that fucking water heater with which I've been disrupting threads since early 2015 when the tootle puffer thread at ECF first started. :D and that mofo is FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to load up that new Achilles 2 with actual juice again, see if that leak is REALLY fixed. and I do have that gorgeous red miniBook coming Tuesday. :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's no fun!!!
Was trying to put a pic of my yard up and lightshot was not cooperating :(

I know there are some. I just haven't been in them, but I also live in the boondocks, lol!

This is why living in the boondocks is where its at. Show me where in a city or town ya can have a front yard like this!

yard.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My understanding is you get it in liquid form, but I really have no desire for 1st hand experience with it. Scary stuff.

I read an Agatha Christie mystery about a guy who was poisoned by someone putting 100% nic in his aftershave.... freshly shaved, warm, moist, maybe nicked skin... 100% nicotine... blam, hits the floor within a couple minutes.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was trying to put a pic of my yard up and lightshot was not cooperating :(

This is why living in the boondocks is where its at. Show me where in a city or town ya can have a front yard like this!

View attachment 52578

The back 15' of my backyard looks like a jungle in the summer; there's a dry run-off ravine back there, and it just goes wild, hill too steep to do much with. So we leave it alone, as a barrier between us and the rental duplexes on the street behind us.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon, almost evening, fugues! I tried to keep caught up but I'll go back to it. We had a nice time over with James and his wife. Had his wonderful pork butt and just overall good company. Not to mention some outstanding pool time:D. Had to be somewhere else this afternoon and just got back. Now, hopefully some relaxation time at home and get ready for work tomorrow. Now, to try to go back and catch up to all the stuff!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon, almost evening, fugues! I tried to keep caught up but I'll go back to it. We had a nice time over with James and his wife. Had his wonderful pork butt and just overall good company. Not to mention some outstanding pool time:D. Had to be somewhere else this afternoon and just got back. Now, hopefully some relaxation time at home and get ready for work tomorrow. Now, to try to go back and catch up to all the stuff!

I gotta work tomorrow too, but oh well.

Good thing you had other good times in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors